Chapter 19

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ugh!! I'm tired!," Jisoo crushed himself on the couch after putting the shopping bags to the floor while Jennie make her way to the kitchen. The cameraman that tags them along from this morning were busy installing another cameras in that suite.

"Here.. ," Jennie then comes with two glasses of mango juice on her hands. She handed one to Jisoo.

Jisoo adjusted himself as he took the glass from Jennie. The latter then sit next to him. They stays quiet as watching the cameramen doing their job.

Feeling weird by the silent situation, Jisoo grabs the TV controller and turn the television on.

"Hmm..all in Japanese..," Jisoo make a comment.

"You can change the setting at some shows. Sometimes they had this dual audio.. There's a subtitle button too..," Jennie was surprisingly kind as she teach the man.

"Woahh..this is cool..," Jisoo said in disbelief.

"Nah..you just need to learn many things..," Jennie replies as she's busying herself with her phone.

Jisoo glance the latter beside him.

"So would you teach me then? How about English? Would you teach me? And the keyboard I saw in your room, can you teach me how to play it?," he asked all of sudden.

Jennie stops her action as she gets an idea.

"What's in for me?," she asked back.

"Em..," the man takes his time to thinks. "What do you want? I don't have much to give..hell, I don't have anything..," he says.

"Fine. If this program is done, would you promise that you won't come any closer to me or tries to contact me or maybe at least stops joining audition that I'm in?," Jennie says in lower voice.

"Hell no!," Jisoo instantly replies.

"So suit yourself..," Jennie plays with her phone again.

"You're just mean..," Jisoo mumbles.

The room stays quiet again as the cameramen already left them alone.

"Now we're broadcasting from E Tokyo! Centre to give our viewers more entertainment news that's happening inside and outside Japan. Today we had this news about new interesting movie from our very well known director, Takoyaki Watanabe. Everyone! This is E! Talkshow!," the sounds that comes from the television attracts Jennie's attention.

Well, she's doing nothing much as her mind couldn't focusing on the game that she plays.

"Ehh..that's the old man..," Jisoo said as he saw an old man being interviewed by the reporter.

"That's a very famous director. How could you say he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter