Chapter 12

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"OH HELP!!!!!!," Jisoo screams out of his lung as Jennie just laughing happily on the couch next to the busy Jisoo.

"You said you're willing to do anything..," Jennie replies without feeling guilty.

"But this is a torture," Jisoo feels unsatisfied. Jennie just shrugs her shoulder and letting Jisoo doing his job.

Actually, she asked Jisoo to ironed all of her clothes. Its nothing much though, but Jennie 'kindly' added clothespins to Jisoo's bare face while he's doing his job. If Jisoo talk too much about how he's mistreated, Jennie will added more clothespins especially to his lips and ears.

She's been torturing him for almost an hour after the crews left.

"Geez! Why did you bring too much clothes?! Who wears this hot pink clothes?!," Jisoo still didn't learned his lesson as Jennie put more clothespins this time to his lips.

"Shut up! This is fashion!," Jennie shortly replies. No one should mocking her clothes especially her pink dresses.

"Okay...okay.. This is the last one..," Jisoo said.

"Faster. I want to make a speech in front if the cameras. Hey, that other side...do well..," Jennie babbling beside Jisoo.

Jisoo could only rolled his eyes. Luckily Jennie didn't notice that.

"Okay done..," Jisoo cheers happily. "Wheeew....," he looked at a basket of Jennie's clothes with satisfied.

"Good.. Grabs the cameras..film me..," Jennie command as Jisoo follow her orders but still not taking off the clothespins.

"Ready?," Jisoo ask. Jennie nod as signalling Jisoo to starts filming her.

"Hello everyone! You must wondering why I done such things to Jisoo. Actually, he's been a bad husband yesterday so he wrote this cute little note to do anything if I'm willing to forgive him..," Jennie shows the note to the camera.

'This sneaky woman...' Jisoo cursed inside.

"He's cute!," Jennie make a comment. "So the husbands out there, treat your wife right.. Because woman is always right!," she said again. "Or else...this happen to you...," Jennie then take the camera from Jisoo and instead filming herself, she filmed Jisoo.

"Take off the clothespins Jisoo-ah..," Jennie says behind the camera.

Jisoo starts taking off the clothes peg one by one. Sometimes he crunched his face to deal with the pain.

"Oh my face starts to numb..," Jisoo talked.

After all was taken off, Jisoo show his face to the camera as Jennie laugh really hard seeing Jisoo swollen lips and red skin.

"Yah! You look ugly!," Jennie comments as Jisoo laugh along.

"Really?," he ask as Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter