Chapter 9

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Jisoo hardly enters the Kiss Radio building as the reporters waiting for them in front of the building. Seems the couple attracts more attention from the media. 

"Are you okay?," Jisoo ask as soon as they safely arrived in the lobby. 

Jennie just nod her head. She used to it. But this time its different. Everyone want to know about her and Jisoo and they look so desperate to get some news as she still remembered how the medias pushed and blocked them just now. 

"I never thought that your life would be this hard..," Jisoo commented. Jennie keeps shut, not wanting to talk. 

Soon, an employee walks toward them. 

"Miss Jennie? Please follow me. Seohyun called you to get ready for the interview.. ," the latter said. 

"Hwaiting!!! ," Jisoo cheers excitedly as the employee before look at him.

"Mr Kim right? I'm afraid that you need to come along..," she then said. Jennie widen her eyes, shock. 

"Why?!," she asks.

"Seohyun said she want to get the first interview with both of you..," the employee answers honestly. 

"Sure!," Jisoo agreed without waiting any longer. The cameraman that tagged them along, follow Jisoo and Jennie enters the broadcasting room. 

"Jennie-shi!," Seohyun stood up from her seat and shook her hand instantly with Jennie. "Jisoo-shi..," she then shook hand with Jisoo. "Please take a seat..".

"We'll begin our interview after this song..," Seohyun politely say. The cameraman take his place and starts shooting the couple. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!!! This is Seohyun, once again your DJ in our hot segment 'Interview' on Kiss Radio!..," Seohyun happily introduce herself as soon as the song stops. 

Jisoo nervously smile.

"Everyone was really surprise at the recent things that happen in our entertainment industry, right? So, we've bought this two beautiful couple inside this studio, exclusively live from Kiss Radio, Jennie Kim and Kim Jisoo !Woooooooohhhhh!!!," Seohyun dorkily introduce the two latter. 

As usual, Jennie do her job really well.

"Annyeonghasaeyo everyone! This is me Jennie!," she said cheerfully on the microphone. "Kim Chichu, introduce yourself," Jennie continue cutely. 

Jisoo look straight into Jennie's eyes with his big eyes. This is the first time Jennie called him using a nickname. 

"Aiguu..our Kim Jisoo-shi seems pretty shy today..," Seohyun says.

"Ahh..aniyo..it just she so cute. I bet no one see this side of her..," Jisoo then managed to find a good words. 

Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter