Chapter 41

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days after the incident, Jisoo and Jennie still gets the attention from the medias. Since Jennie and Mino are very well known in Korea, the incident at the shop spreads quickly then Jennie thought. 

"How's your hand?," Jennie ask. 

"You should ask about my forehead instead..," Jisoo rolled his eyes. Even the swollen already gone, he still got those dark blue bruises on his forehead. 

Jennie chuckles. Not even asking about it. 

"The media still out there?," Jennie ask since Jisoo sits more closer to the window. The man nod. "Hm..they'll get tired sooner or later..," Jennie convinces Jisoo.

"I'm okay about it. I'm worried about you. Aren't your boss mad about those news?," the man ask. 

"Mr Lee? No..he's not. I told him what happened and he quite understand the situation..," Jennie lied.

Actually Mr Lee pretty mad about the incident as Jennie gets an info from her manager that Lisa and Chaeyoung had been called to his office. Jennie don't know what'll happen to this show since she's actually afraid that Mino will use his power to get his revenge and brings them down. Jennie knew Mino. That man doesn't like to be embarrassed and he's pretty competitive. 

'Why in all time in this world he need to show up now?,' Jennie ask herself. 

"Do you think we'll finish this show?," Jisoo ask out of blue. Seems he's thinking the same way like Jennie did. 

"Why'd you ask?," Jennie ask back nervously. She just don't want Jisoo to feel sad. Imagining Jisoo back to the street scares her too.

'What if she never had a chance to say she's like Jisoo?,' Jennie thought. 'But, will liking him be enough to make him stay?,' Jennie's battling with herself. She still confuse with her feeling.

Everything happens too fast. Its scares Jisoo too. He starts comfortable and love being around Jennie. 'Will she be okay if I leave now?,' Jisoo glance the lady next him.

Lisa actually texted him a few days ago. She told him that they'll ended their filming soon. The news caught many attentions and its bad for this 'Just Married' show. 

'This show for a lovey dovey moment. Not for violent'. That's what Lisa told him days ago. And Jisoo's action might put Jennie in troubles.

The lady took part in this program to clear her name, to be loveable again. Not to ruin it more. 

Now Jisoo really regretting his action.

"Even Lisa didn't say anything about it, I know this wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter