Chapter 16

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo whistles as he enters the suite together with 'the not really looking good Jennie', who'd been just following him all the time without a sound. She's looking too drowsy to talk much.

Jisoo thanked the porter boy who helped them carries the luggages.

"Wait..," Jennie weakly stop the young man as she grabs a couple note of money from her handbag before handed them to him.

The porter looks very pleased after receiving that big amount of tips. He bow to Jennie before closing the door and leaving the room. Jisoo scoffed.

"He didn't even bow to me..," he commented.

"Well, I gave him money..," Jennie replies. She makes her way to the couch and freely throw herself. She doesn't care about her look anymore. She's too tired. Well, that's because she's determined not to fall asleep again when Jisoo's around.

Luckily Lisa understand them and giving their time to take rest. The next shooting will only begin tomorrow.

Jisoo smile at the sight. He then carries his luggage to his room before helping Jennie put hers into the other room. Since its a suite, there's two bedroom in that place.

The production ask them to stay together since they're husband and wife now. Besides, it saves budget.

Jisoo chuckles when he passes Jennie at the living room. The latter sleep soundily with open and her legs spreads widely. Jisoo took his phone out as he take some pictures of Jennie.

"How can a girl sleep like this?," he's not believing his eyes.

After he satisfied with his collection, Jisoo decided to just grabs a blanket from Jennie's room and putting it on her.

Its 5pm in the evening as Jisoo decided to walk around that place since he has nothing much to do. He texted Lisa about his plan and take the money she gave with him.

Lisa okayed with his plan and asked him to be careful.

 

As soon as he steps out from the hotel, Jisoo was pretty amazed by the evening view. He feels free and happy to get fresh air. He greets some people cheerfully as some of them greets him back nicely.

Suddenly, his stomach growling as he feels hungry.

Jisoo didn't know how to speak Japanese nor English. So he just use his body signal to communicate with some locals. Luckily, they understand him.

Jisoo enjoy his foods happily. Before he leave the place, he bought something for Jennie too.

"She must be hungry..," Jisoo thought of the grumpy Jennie. Not knowing there's a room services in every expensive hotel.

Jisoo then walked back to the hotel.

But unfortunately for him, someone's running from the opposite way couldn't see him as there's many people around. She bumped hardly on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter