Chapter 49

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three months passes just like that as Jisoo and s are now still in the process of making their full album.

Jisoo and s finished their training earlier than they thought as their first song just launched a day ago.

They'll make their first appearance on the stage and TV show on this weekend. Jisoo feels a little bit nervous about it as he thought of Jennie. But sooner or later he'll need to face the lady too so he just prays for the best and hoping that Jennie would forgive him.

Moreover, Jisoo thinks Jennie already move on and live her life nicely.

 

After facing hard months without Jisoo, finally Jennie decided to move on and try her best to become a well known singer as its her dream. She too just finished filming her music video for her new single that'll released this week. She filmed the music video back in States as now she's on her way back to Korea.

Jennie had an earphone on her head as she's listening to music. Her mind's wandering around.

Suddenly, her ears caught a sad piano sounds coming from the earpieces.

 

Where is your smile?

 

Jennie had her eyes wide open. It seems the vocalist's voice sound just like the person she missed a lot. Jisoo.

 

I can’t smile without you

When you smile

I feel changed..

 

Just when she about to hear more, a stewardess come to her as she lowered her body to talk with Jennie.

"Miss Jennie, we're already landed..," said the stewardess. Jennie turns to her before she looks around. There's no one around her anymore as everyone already stepped down from the plane. Only Jennie and the stewardess left in that plane.

Jennie take off the earphone as she bow apologize. She gathers her belonging as walking out from the plane with million questions on her mind.

"I better Google it," she says to herself. But her determination is just useless as she forgot the lyrics.

"Ughh!!," Jennie groans in annoyance. She walks into the airport's building as her eyes caught her manager waving to her.

Since they sits separately, her manager is the first one whom arrived at the baggage claims area.

"Better ask her," Jennie fasten her paces. "Unnie, can I ask you something?," asks Jennie as soon as she approached the older lady.

"Yeah?," the older lady looks Jennie with confusion. The beautiful lady seems in trouble or wanting something fast.

"Are you aware about the recent entertainment's news? Is there any single male singer or group that recently debuted?," Jennie didn't miss any seconds to ask.

"Yeah. I read news sometimes. But I don't think there any new singer or group that just debuted," replies the older lady.

"What about song? With smile something lyrics in the song?," Jennie ask eagerly.

"No. I don't think I've heard recent song with 'smile' in it. Maybe its a new song that just launched?," guesses the older lady. "Why?," she ask curiously.

Jennie sighs heavily as she just shook her head.

Somehow Jennie confident that she'll listen that song again at somewhere else. Maybe.

 

"Hey, do you want to take a break and go eat something?," Jisoo ask s. They're now busy adjusting and rearranging sounds for another song that Jisoo wrote inside the company's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter