Chapter 1

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're making the headline again..," a sighs escaped the older man mouth. He harshly throws the gossip's magazine on the desk as his eyes darted on the latter in front her.

Knowing the man had more power over her, the woman slowly approach the older man seductively , with a hope that the older man cooled down.

"Oh come on, Mr Lee. It's just a wild gossips. It'll pass like the before...besides, its good promotion for my new single," said the lady. She's no other than Jennie Kim, the new hottest singer in Korea. "Don't you think so, Mr Lee?," she continues as her finger trails slowly on the table and smirk to the older latter.

"Shut up!," the voice enough to make Jennie froze on her spot. "I can understand if you've done this on your first debut and saying that was just a mistake! But this time? JENNIE STRIKES AGAIN AT THE BAR?!!! This is not the kind of image we want to show the public! Harassing peoples and humiliate them is too much!! Plus, this is not just wild gossip, Jennie. Your picture all over the news! ," Mr Lee raised his voices as he slammed the table.

"I'm..I'm sor....,"

"That's it. I know the solution for this problem," Mr Lee cuts Jennie.

Jennie raised her eyebrows, wanted to know more.

"We'll accept the 'Just Married' program for you..," he continues as Jennie widened her eyes.

"Wh..what? B..but Sir... I don't want...," the lady tries to object. She knew she can't do what her want anymore if she's in the program as they'll be shooting for 24/7. Her freedom slowly faded away.

"No but Jennie!," Mr Lee says sternly. "This time you'll follow my words. I'm your boss. I own you as your contract still with us!," he continues.

He might sound harsh, but deep inside he just care about his idols. He doesn't want the bad images ruined their future.

Jennie finally sighs in defeated.

She knew she still new in that industry. And with that horrible image, theres no way the other company would like to take her if she quits.

 

***********************

 

"Jinjja? Heol daebak! So you really confirmed that she'll be in our program?," a tall young woman still couldn't believe the news she got.

"100 percent sure! The director told me to tell you since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter