Chapter 54

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LOVE LETTERS

 

On the 13th of March, she gets a surprise visit from Taehee. He made a scene of it when he walked inside the salon with flowers, where she was being made up before an event she will attend with her co-stars in the Cheese in the trap movie. The bouquet was so big that it got everyone's attention. Including her on-screen boyfriend, who was at that time, telling her a funny story about one of his earlier auditions. 

 

"Omo! Taeheeya, what are you doing here?" she asked. Stunned by the massive bouquet that was placed unsuccessfully on the table. It was too big, he had to move it to the floor. 

 

"Boyfriend duties." he said casually, winking at her.

 

"Boyfriend, noona? You are dating him?" the young actor asked Dara. Not hiding the disappointment on his tone. 

 

"Not me. My boss. The Dragon. I'm a mere messenger." the manager addressed the handsome kid who seem to be clinging to Dara since they started the promotions. Honestly, Taehee can't blame the kid. Dara and Jiyong's relationship was never officially confirmed and she's just the ultimate dream girl. Only a blind guy would not be attracted to her. "Delivery from.. you know who. This is the letter. And this paper bag is from Dami noona" He handed both the letter and paper bag from Rare Market. 

 

"Taeheeya, komawo. You should have just left it for me in YG, no need to go all the way here. I'm sure you're busy with work too." she got up from her make up chair and squeezed his arm. Then she whispered "Did you have to be so obvious?" She heard him laugh. "Yes, noona. I had to. Part of the dragon's instructions." She slapped his arm and walked him out. Waving happily until his car was no longer in sight. When she got back to where her cast mate was waiting for her, she gave him a shy smile. 

 

"So, it is true noona, the rumors. You are dating G-Dragon!" her beatiful co-star Yeon-seo declared! While admiring the over the top flowers that was on the floor next to her make up chair. 

 

"Well, it is a secret. So it's best to keep your voice down. Kekeke" 

 

"Noona, I'm so heartbroken." Hyun-jin exaggerated. "I was hoping we could get closer!" 

 

"As if. Dream on, boy." Yeon-seo said, jokingly. "How can noona date anyone else? I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I've been following news about you two since that "joke" you guys did a year ago! Aigoooo noona, so lucky!!!!"

 

~~~~

 

When she was finally in her car, alone, she read his letter. 

 

My Dara-ling ~~

Song # 27 

FLOWER ROAD

Written for you, by me, summer of 2014. Chosen by Hyun Suk hyung for our farewell song to the VIPs.  Lyrics was edited Seunghyun hyung so it can dedicate it to fans after we've all left for the military. But the gist is there - this song, like a lot of other songs I made, was written for you. If you’re reading this, that means our song has already been released and Taehee has done his job well. I hope you like the flowers, my love. Know that I miss you like crazy. 

I shall scatter flowers on the path you will take 

If you miss me, come back to me

Then you can love me again

Go on this flower road and take a rest

Then wait for me at that place

With all my heart, 

Jiyongxx

 

She listened to the song and cried a good cry inside her car. She really is a lucky one. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

April 2018 

 

My Dearest Jiyong, 

I needed only a day with you to fill me with so much strength and energy. I can now genuinely say that I'm back in Seoul with a happy heart. I’m inspired to conquer the world, now that I’ve been able to see you, touch you, kiss you and make love to you. *shy* hihihi. I’m happy to see that you’re well and strong. I guess it’s true that actors and idols really do gain weight in the military. Maybe you yourself enjoy the ramen military diet. kekeke No more caviar, truffles or Japanese wagyu steak, eh? It's okay my love, the next time I see you, I will pack all of your favorites. 

Remember that not a day goes by that I do not think of you. If I can write you letters everyday, I would.

I hope seeing me this weekend gave you strength to continue your active duty. 

Don’t worry about us here. We are all fine and doing well. Cheering for you everyday. 

Love, 

Your number 1 VIP

 

 

April 2018 

 

Dara, my darling, 

I'm back at the base and missing you already. You’ve gotten so much prettier since I last saw you. Either that or I’ve just been looking at too many men here and seeing you is like seeing the most beautiful thing ever created by god. But seriously, I thought I almost forgot how beautiful you are. The closest friends I made here all know about you and heard stories of how amazing you are as a person and I can not wait to tell them how beautiful you are, how delicious your food was and how you took great care of me in the limited time we had.

I’m sorry I acted petty in the morning. I really tried not to go over SNS and search for you, and when I did.. I wish I didn’t because all insecurities flooded my entire being. I wasn’t expecting to see additional fanboys since I left. Don't you have too many, already?! All younger than me, as well! It was too easy for me to feel jealous. You’ve got to understand and please be patient with me. Being away and out of touch makes me imagine the worst. Especially on days that I miss you but have no way of contacting you. Please don't be mad that I send my bodyguard to accompany you sometimes. Just pretend he's not there. ;) 

I promise not to bombard you with “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter