Chapter 37

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the concert, the entire team was treated to a nice dinner care of Dara. The protocol is everyone gets a daily allowance during the tour but she insisted that everyone goes to a Filipino restaurant to relax and unwind. She actually didn't have a lot of time. She would have to fly back to Korea the a little after 1am. Her team has taken care of everything for her, and all she has to do really is shower and change then head straight to the airport. 

 

She was over the moon, really. The adrenaline rush from being on stage again after such a long time consumed her. Every cell in her body felt alive. Times like this, she feels annoyed that she can't share her happiness with Jiyong because they are surrounded by people. Though she knew these people will keep it to themselves, she's still not willing to do it, for fear of getting caught by the public. She couldn't even sit next to him. She sat next to her Filipino friends who watched the show for her. 

 

The only time she got to be next to Jiyong was when they were in the car heading back to the hotel. Though, that was also shared with his manager. They did share a sweet moment when he decided to do an IG live with her. Normally she avoids anything where the public can see the two of them together, but she was too happy, she didn't mind. When finally they arrived, she was dragged by her manager to her room, leaving Jiyong following after him. She can sense he was feeling restless and frustrated. He didn't want her to fly out tonight. He was very against it. He begged and begged for her to join him in Jakarta but she just had so much work waiting. 

 

"Ahjumma, slow done please. Sit with me for a bit." he pleaded, tapping the space next to him on the couch. She wished she could but she felt sticky from the show and she was just in desperate need of a shower before she gets on the plane. At that point, Jjangmae and her stylists have left the room so she did what she could to please him and her needs. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up then dragged him to the bathroom. "Kaja! Pali, KAJA!" she yelled. 

 

"Where???"

 

"Sit there." she pointed at the bathroom vanity. She's glad her bathroom was huge and he can actually sit comfortably in different areas. She started removing her clothes. She can see his eyes follow her every movement. It was making her body feel hot. BUT SHE HAS NO TIME FOR THAT sjndknflksnakkj!!!!!! "Jiyongie, I know you want to spend time with me..." he's already up and moving towards her. She slowly moved to the shower, lifting her hand out to stop him from coming closer. "..but I have to be at the airport in an hour." she closed the glass door on him, successfully stopping anything from starting. She can see him pouting at her.

 

"YAH, AHJUMMA!!!!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!??"

"Mianhe, Jiyongah. You'll be in Seoul in no time!"

"I told you to just come with me to Jakarta."

 

He did. He told her that several times but work is work and if she wants to remain relevant in the industry, then she should grab every opportunity she can get. She's no fool. There are so many other younger, prettier, more popular girls in Seoul now. There's no way she'll always be on top. She won't be relevant all the time. So as long as she's still strong and 'young' / young-looking then she'll do her best. She ignored his last comment and quickly finished her shower. She went out and saw him looking at her. She quickly grabbed the towel and dried herself. 

 

When she was done, she approached his pouty form sitting on the sink and stood between his legs. She touched his face with both hands and gave him a passionate kiss. He quickly reciprocated but before anything gets too heated she stepped back but kept hold of his face. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong, Komawoyo. Thank you for taking me to the Philippines and allowing me to share the stage with you. I loved every minute of it."

 

He smiled at her words and reached up to caress her face. He took a small towel hanging next to the sink and dried her hair with it. "Dara-ya, I will take you anywhere you want to go and help you reach all of your goals. All you have to do is ask. Thank you for being with me tonight."

 

They kissed again before she finally disentangled herself from their embrace and got dressed in comfortable sweat pants and oversized shirt. Her go-to outfit when traveling. He held her hand and walked her to where her team area waiting for her. He kissed the top of her head before she finally asked him to rest. 

 

~~~~~~

 

Four days after M.O.T.T.E in Manila, she was called on by Yang Hyun-suk to his office. She tried to not over think things. Just like every talent on YGE, when you're being called by the president, it means one of two things: He'll ask you to do something OR You're in trouble. She wished it wasn't the latter. She's been paranoid that she and Jiyong have been found out and so it came as a surprise when he told her that she'll do M.O.T.T.E in KL with him again. 

 

"Wae?" she couldn't help but ask. 

"Wae? Haha. Because of the great reception you had in Manila. And because Jiyong asked specifically for you."

"Oh. But.."

"No buts. Enjoy yourself. I know you've missed being on stage."

"Okay boss."

 

Once she left the office, she immediately tried calling Jiyong. He was set to arrive that same day back from Jakarta but she didn't get any details from him because she was busy and didn't have the time to pick him up from the airport. She tried her luck, but there was no answer - which could only mean that he's still not in Seoul. She went about her day like the usual and ended work just before 8 in the evening. When she arrived, she found Jiyong already spread out on her bed, with shoes and all. He must really be sleepy since no household in Korea allows for shoes inside. (Except for her, she doesn't mind. She grew up in Manila. It wasn't their norm)

 

On a normal day, she would freak out over Jiyong laying on their bed with his clothes and shoes on, but he seemed to be too exhausted to remove it so she tiptoed her way to the kitchen instead and started making something for dinner. She inspected the fridge - all she had was yoghurt, chocolate milk drink, cola and eggs. So much for trying to be domesticated for Jiyong. She had no choice but to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter