Chapter 41

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In hindsight, he feels that her reaction to the entire situation should have been something that he expected. After their quick time together in Tokyo, he immediately flew to the UK to continue his M.O.T.T.E tour, while she went back to Seoul for work. It was already October when they saw each other again and it was also the last time both were happy together. 

 

Because he didn't think of the consequences of his actions. Whether it be harmless or not. Everything he does is magnified tenfold and he really should have thought twice about stuff he did and how it would affect her. 

 

When finally he finished his world tour on the second week of October, he was able to rest his exhausted body for two full days. He slept and slept, only ever getting out of bed when he needed to eat. He barely remembers if he even showered. All he knows is that his sweet and thoughtful mother would knock on his door, force him to sit up so he can eat at least two meals a day. He needed to hibernate. He needed more than two days, but when he's finally tired of sleeping (cause yes, that also happens, even if the body is screaming for rest, too much rest can also get tiring) on the third day he decided rise and finally leave his room. 

 

When he finally got out of his room, smelling like a decent human being after a nice warm bath, he decided to check his phone- ONLY to get annoyed. Because he was practically asleep for two full days, he was expecting his phone to be filled with messages from Dara, but he was mistaken because she only sent one message informing him that she's okay and giving his stupid panda dongsaeng a special Dara Tour in Boracay. Seungri, who doesn't know that he was back with her (OR was he? Because they never really had that conversation. He just assumed it was automatic after her 'I love you' confession) has sent him more than a dozen photos of their trip. More than half of which are pictures of her looking great, showing way more skin than he's comfortable with. He even sent a video of what seemed to be a very drunk Dara dancing terribly in the beach with people he doesn't recognize. 

 

He checked the time. It was only after 5pm. Still quite early. He opened the calendar app on his phone and checked her schedule. He can do this because he made sure to sync both their calendars when she allowed him to play on her phone when they were still in Manila. He knew it was sneaky, and he was meant to tell her he did it, but it never came up and he completely forgot about it until that day. She's no longer in Boracay and just finished her shampoo product obligations. Her flight back to Seoul is that night. Good, he thought. He needs her back in his arms, anyway. 

 

He drove himself to her apartment and let himself in. Her flight is set to land in a couple of hours and he was planning on surprising her with a home cooked meal but when he opened her fridge (Fully stocked) he just didn't bother, because let's be real, he actually didn't know anything in the kitchen. Instead, he pre-ordered pizza and pasta. 

 

~~~

 

 

When she arrived, she was more than surprised to find him in her apartment. She was certain he was hibernating. The way he usually would after the end of a world tour. She even made sure she didn't bombard him with messages or phone calls because she knew he needed the rest so his body can recuperate from months of over using it. She saw a box of pizza and another container of food on top of it. She took a peak and saw that it was her favorite pasta with cream sauce. She smiled, appreciating her man's thoughtfulness. She found him in her bedroom. He was sprawled in her bed, fast asleep with the TV on. She checked what he was watching when she heard Jaesuk's voice, and just as she guessed, it was his favorite Infinity Challenge. 

 

She walked up to him. Self conscious at first. Should she shower before she woke him up? He looked to be in deep sleep so she decided to freshen up before she's seen. She giggled like a school girl when she entered her bathroom. Still feeling shy after too many times of them seeing each other in good and bad state over the years. He's seen her ugly cry, seen her puke face, her morning without make up face, seen her contorted in different positions while ing and here she was, hiding inside the bathroom, feeling shy that she's not looking nor smelling her best. 

 

When finally she was done with her shower, she came out wearing an oversized white shirt and extra nice underwear, not bothering with a bra because she's home and she barely had anything to cover anyway. She found that he's no longer in bed but if she were to guess, he's already in the kitchen because she can hear the sound of utensils and plates. She tiptoed to the kitchen, planning on surprising him but it was her who was caught off guard because she found him arranging fruits on top of what looked like a chiffon cake. She walked closer and realized it was cheese cake. Yum! 

 

He looked up and stopped what he was doing to approach her. "I missed you, you should have woken me up before you showered." he said sweetly, then he gave her a quick peck on the cheeck before going back to the kitchen counter to busy himself with his cake decorating. She was unsatisfied so she went and stood behind him so she can give him a back hug. Something she knows he loves. "You should have kissed me better before you continued decorating that cake" she pouted. He laughed at her cute antics and faced her so he can give her a proper kiss. Kiss so proper, she almost forgot to stand properly. Her legs forgetting how it worked, she had to lean on him for balance. 

 

When they were both full from too much food, they decided to go watch TV in the bedroom. Dara bringing more cake inside for her to eat while watching. "How can you not gain weight? I barely had a taste of the pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter