Chapter 20

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong waited backstage at the dressing room. He can vaguely hear someone shouting his name, calling for him to come out. '3 MUNITES TO SHOWTIME, WHERE IS JIYONG?' someone screamed. He was ready. Hair and make up was done but he can't put his phone down. He was waiting for someone's message. He's normally one to shut the world out before he performs, especially for big concerts such as this but tonight it's different, he refuses to go on stage unless he knows she's here. 

 

2 MINUTES BEFORE SHOWTIME, GET OUT THERE, JIYONG!!! The stage manager said. Losing his patience. He ignored him still. Then, an sms appeared. He breathed a sigh of relief. 

 

Ahjumma Jagiya:

I'm here! BIGBANG VIP forevaaaaa!!!! Keke! ;P

I'm cheering for you all. GDragon, Fighting!!!! 

 

He typed a quick reply:

Komawoyo, Ahjumma! Wear a red beanie so I can see where you are! ;) 

 

He smiled, placed his phone on the locker and walked out of the dressing room straight to the stage smiling like an idiot. 

 

It's been three weeks since the night he went to her apartment. Everyone around him can see the visible change in him. When before he looked like he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulder, now his footsteps were light. His disposition pleasant. He smiled more. He spoke more. He just did more. The last few days were was filled with long hours of rehearsals to get ready for tonight and the following more nights on tour but he wasn't bothered one bit. After weeks of convincing Dara's manager to empty her schedule tonight, he finally got what he wished for. Which is for Dara to once again watch him perform. To know that she was out there, hearing him serenade her. Not like she will know that she's the muse to most of Bigbang's songs, but knowing she was around give him a sense of accomplishment. 

 

"Come to the celebratory dinner tonight. Don't leave yet." he texted her. 

"Yup! Bom and I will meet you guys at the restaurant. My manager will drive us there now. Bom is so hungry, I'm afraid she'll eat me soon. keke"

He smiled. The casual banters are back. He's slowly easing his way back in her life. He's afraid of rushing her so he's kept a bit of distance after that night but he still checked up on her once or twice. 

 

"I'll go shower first." he announced to s. "Want to get to the restaurant as quickly as possible."

Taeyang looked at him and said "Wae? Is Dara noona at the restaurant already?" the other boys laughed. 

"Shut up" 

 

~~~~~~~~ 

 

"Aish! Why did we even come here? He's clearly flirting with you again. Do not allow it!" Bom whispered to Dara. Poking her friend on the side. "Kaja! I've already eaten." Bom added, grabbing her arm. Dara can only just laugh at her friend. She knows where Bom is coming from. She knows she hates Jiyong. How can she not, when she was one of the few people who witnessed her lose her after the break up. Bom spent many nights comforting her when being alone with her pain was no longer something she could bare. 

 

"Bommieyahhh, let's stay and just eat more. Jiyong ordered desserts." 

"I don't want it." her friend said directly to Jiyong who was sitting across from them. Giving him the dirty look. "Jiyong-shi, Sandara is off limits. Please don't get any ideas." 

"Yah!" Sandara elbowed her friend. Feeling embarrassed. Jiyong wasn't really flirting with her. When he arrived at the restaurant, he immediately too the seat in front of her and Bom. Then he busied himself with serving her food and drinks. He barely even talked to her. He barely even talked to the people with them, actually. He looked exhausted. 

 

Jiyong heard Bom, ofcourse and all he could do was remain silent. Bom has given him the cold shoulder during t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter