Chapter 39

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was agreed on, though it took a lot of convincing, that Dara and Jiyong will travel to KL together. After her drunken confession about how terribly she felt reading fans protesting her guest appearance, he felt the need to be with her physically at all times. She brushed him off whenever he tried to give her comforting words, saying she's fine and she's used to it at this point, but he knows deep down she's just being strong for him. So when her stubborn self insisted that she fly on a later flight to KL, they got in an arguement which resulted to him leaving her apartment and sleeping at his own place, first time since he got back from Jeju. 

 

The following day though, she goes to his home with a resigned face and said - "FINE, WE'LL GO TOGETHER, BUT WE WON'T SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER! "To which he just cooly answered NOPE. They didn't get the chance to see each other on the days that followed before the flight since both were busy working. He ended up sleeping at his place instead of hers because it was much closer to YG office. 

 

On the day of the flight, Dara arrived at the airport first and headed straight to the VIP lounge. Jiyong arrived 30 minutes later, disappointed to find that the lounge busier than usual, which meant no PDA time. Not like she would allow it anyway, regardless of the people around or not. 

 

He was quite happy to know when they board that they get seats next to each other on the plane so they can at least have private time. If they didn't, he would have pulled off all strings to make sure that she was next to him. He took advantage of course and held her hand the entire time. Only letting go when he had to eat or drink. He didn't even think of letting go on occassion when a flight attendant asked if they needed anything. Much to Dara's dismay. He didn't care. He will make her feel like she is his queen and there should be zero doubt about it. 

 

They were given two separate rooms in the hotel but that of course didn't matter because as soon as they got in the elevator, he immediately grabbed her key card from her hand. "For formalities sake, I'm gonna take you to your room and pretend you'll actually stay there. You will wait for your style team to go to their respective rooms and we will then head to mine. Which will obviously be the room you're sleeping at. No questions." he whispered. The problem with that was, he wasn't silent enough and their staff who was with them heard all of it. 

 

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong. Just take her to your room. No need for all this excessive act. We'll send Dara's luggage to your room. And Dara-ya?"

 

"Ah... neh, unnie?"

 

"I'll take your room and share it with Yun-Kyoung, arasso? I'm sure it's bigger than what's assigned to us."

 

"Neh, neh. Of course unnie. Take it." she then grabbed her keycard from Jiyong's hand and handed it to the sassy hairstylist. She elbowed Jiyong who was laughing his off with Jjangmae. 

 

"Noona, enjoy the room! Mini-bar on me!" he yelled just as the elevator door was about to close. Leaving the fuming Dara and him behind. 

 

"Aissh! Jiyong, do you have to be so obvious???" she hissed. 

 

"Yes. Yes. I do!" 

 

That night, they arrived late and so they ordered room service (careful enough that Dara hid herself in the bathroom when food was delivered) and stayed in bed while eating late night BLT and cheeseburger with fries. They started a movie but was quickly forgotten the moment Jiyong's hands started wandering around her middle, leading down to her sensitive part. Needless to say, the food and was a perfect way to end the night and start their KL adventures. 

 

The next day is also the day of the concert and though they had to rehearse and get the stage ready, Jiyong made sure that he squeezed in a romantic time together. He went out of his way to go get her flowers and mini presents so she can remember ONLY good memories and forget about the bad. They shared a nice meal together with the staff. Jiyong wanted some alone time but that just won't happen because free time is limited. He was glad that he at least gets to spend time with her in a relaxed setting before the show. 

 

Just like M.O.T.T.E in Manila, he decided to get her to join in the encore. This time, he planned it a bit better with the dancers. Including the girls, this time. He told everyone to get Dara to remain on stage until after encore. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter