Chapter 28

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

April was filled with work for the two but both have found ways to not lose touch. Despite the busy schedule, they found themselves hanging out twice (on both times, with group of friends, never just the two of them) The two have also gotten into sending each other messages almost every night. Not everynight, Jiyong, told himself. That would be too much. 

 

In May, Jiyong started conceptualizing and planning, along with a large creative team, his Act III: M.O.T.T.E tour. This tour will be his biggest project to date, spanning 36 countries. He knows just how much of a big deal this is, being the first ever Korean to hold a largest concert tour in the history. It was overwhelming for him, but also exciting. As much as he loved GDragon, he would like the world to know about him, Kwon Jiyong. 

 

Because of his busy schedule and the pressure from sponsors to do well on the highly publisized tour, he found himself with very little time for himself. Which meant, he did not see Dara once the entire month. He had no time to feel down about it though because his head was filled with work and time was consumed practicing. When he goes home at night, he falls asleep quickly. 

 

The absense of Jiyong for the entire month of May drove Dara crazy which is why she found herself on after a particularly tiring day at work, driving herself to Jiyong's home one late night in June. It wasn't really that late. It was only 9pm but she started her day at 5:30am and it felt like she was about to puke from exhaustion but she can't seem to drive herself home because she was restless and frustrated she hasn't heard from Jiyong for an entire month. 

 

She parked her car at outside his home in Seoul. When she did, she dialed Jiyong's number. To hell with looking needy or desperate. She really is just exhausted and she wants to see him. 

 

J: Yeoboseyo?

D: Hi! It's me. 

J: Haha, I know.

She can hear the humor in his voice and knew that he was smiling. She sighed in relief. Why did she wait this long to call him anyway? When she's already too desperate and in front of his home. It's not like she is not allowed to reach out to him anyway. 

D: I'm at your home. 

J: What?

D: Hehe. I'm outside you home. 

Oh god this is embarassing, she thought. He didn't say anything. Why is he being so quiet, she thought.

D: ummm.. are you home?

J: Is everything okay? Are you okay? Did something happen?

D: Yeah, I'm okay. Ofcourse, I'm okay. 

She heard him breathe a sigh of relief and it occured to her that he must've have thought that something was wrong and she went all the way to see him. She was about to correct what she assumed he thought when he heard her speak. 

J: I'm in YG but I'll be there in 15 minutes. Getting in the car now. Go inside. Code is the same. 

Code is the same? What does he mean? She was going to ask but realized he already ended the call. Code? Did he mean his home security code? Oh. He meant that. She got out of the car and went straight to the lobby and got to the elevator. She pressed the PH which lead her to the top floor of the apartment. When she stepped out of the elevator, she felt weirdly nervous. Will it really work? She tried once.

111284

She heard the door to his apartment unlock. It did work. He didn't change it. His passcode is still her birthday. 

 

15 minutes later, while sitting in the living room couch, she heard the door to the apartment open. She got up from where she was sitting and looked at Jiyong. He looked like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter