Chapter 25

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was feeling less down today. She's exhausted from her work since she's trying to finish her obligations in Seoul before she flies to Manila in two days. She will be away for two weeks and her only free time before that is today. Joon Young is back in Korea and she's preparing a nice Filipino dinner for him. She remembers he liked sinigang (sour soup) so she asked her assistant to buy ingredients for it this morning. She's also making a special eggplant omelet that will go well with the sinigang and rice.

 

She hasn't seen Joon Young for almost two weeks and she felt a certain calm knowing that he's on his way to her. The viral video did reach him and instead of getting mad and making assumptions, he only just gave her a call and asked her questions. Joon Young is not the jealous type and she explained everything that happened, telling him it got blown out of proportions. She omitted the kissing part. He maybe didn't need to know about that. Though the guilt from it has kept her feeling remorseful. 

 

The news about Jiyong and her has not died down even after YG released a statement letting people know that it was a "joke" between two friends. 

 

"G-Dragon suggested to Sandara Park that they have their photos taken in that pose as a joke, and photos were taken. It was a joke that turned into a dating rumor.”

 

Did people buy it? She's not quite sure. But she did notice the amount of antis doubled. She tried not to feel hurt about the terrible comments but she's only human and some comments are just too harsh to ignore. 

They're not together, Jiyong can do better. 

That skinny old lady has no right to pretend they are dating. 

Fame . 

Kiko is so much prettier! 

She tried to push the thoughts away when she heard her bell ring. Joon Young is here! She excitedly run to the door to greet him. 

 

"Joon Youngieeeeee!!!!" She hugged him tight. She's not a very touchy person, to be honest. She gets really shy but she reserves her hugs to people she genuinely. He started laughing that weird laugh. "Darayoongggg!" he said, and hugged her right back. They walked in to the living room and he plopped himself on the sofa right away.

"Ahhhh I'm so tired and hungry!" 

"I made food! Let's eat dinner. Come on, get up! "she pulled her arm and tried (but failed) to get him to get out of the couch. 

"2 MINUTES! Let me relax first. Come here." and Joon Young now forced her to sit. He put his arm around her and closed his eyes. She took this moment to sneakily stare at his face. Joon Young is unconventionally handsome. Nothing close to someone as striking as actors like Gong Yoo or Hyun Bin, Joon Young has softer features. His eyes are deep and has a personality of its own. In any standard, he is considered a pretty boy. Born handsome, without a hint of plastic surgery. She tried to check her feelings. She felt happy. Calm even. He makes her feel safe and secure. The opposite of how she feels when around Jiyong. She was also well aware that no butterflies are actually taking over her stomach. No giddy school girl feeling whatsoeve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter