Chapter 14

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

 

"What's this?" she curiously asked, genuinely surprised she's receiving a present for no reason. 

 

"Nothing, just something I picked up cause I was reminded of you." JJY said while trying to act cool and collected. He looked nervous though, she sensed. How adorable. This punk came in unannounced in her dressing room, looking lovely as ever. She had to control her face from smiling like a school girl. 

 

She excitedly took the gift out of the brown paper bag and froze. A small lady butterfly figure. She swallowed and forced a smile from her face. 

 

"Looks like you!" he cheerfully said. 

 

It did, weirdly enough, look a lot like her. A little doll with butterfly wings. Oh why did it have to be this? Why couldn't he have given a radom fridge magnet? Or a lame keychain. Anything is better than this. This. It screams Jiyong. She didn't want Jiyong in her mind right now. Wasn't she his very own Nabi? His pretty butterfly, 3 letter name and all? 

 

"I love it. Komawoyo, JoonYoungie." 

"Bae gopayo?" he asked. Eyes smiling, almost twinkling. Focused only on her. She could melt. 

"Neh, bae gopa." 

"Kaja, I'll take you to a restauarant you'll surely like."

"Which restaurant?"

"It's a secret. You'll be all over me after eating. I'm sure of it! Hahaha" Then he winked seductively at her. It would have been considered cheesy, cringe-worthy even, when done by someone else, but Joon Young is not just anyone else. His presense alone made her want to take her clothes off and scream 'have your way with me!'. She blushed thinking about it. 

 

She packed her stuff and allowed him to lead her to his car. She asked her manager to drive her car back to her home. JJY insisted he drive her back himself. A good 30 minutes later, hidden in a pretty little side street in Itaewon, she found herself inside a small Filipino restaurant. She couldn't hide her happiness. She gave him a quick hug and gifted him with a sincere smile. "Thank you! I have been craving for sinigang and garlic rice!" He acted like it wasn't a big deal at all, but she knew it's not easy to pull such thing off. She didn't even know a Filipino restaurant existed in this area. 

 

"I know you love Filipino food. I like it a lot too! So today, you'll order your favorite and I'll order mine. We'll share a bit of ourselves through food. Let's get fat, noona!"

 

"Keure! Let's get fat! Joonyoung-ah! Call me Dara. I'm okay without the noona." She tested the waters. Trying to figure out how it would make him feel, the reaction he would get. "We both grew up outside of the country anyway. We're not accustomed to noonas or hyungs or whatever.." she added. Suddenly unsure if she was being too direct. She was an insecure mess in front of him! She must really have a massive crush the size of Jupiter. 

 

"See? Told you, you would be all over me. You haven't even had the food yet!" he jokingly laughed. 

 

They had a great time. What was meant to be just dinner turned to dinner and drinks. It was already 10pm when they left the restaurant. A good three hours since they arrived. She didn't want to go home yet, if she was being honest. She just wanted to milk all the time she can have with him. She's flying to the Philippines the following day for a week long stay filled with work. She would need to go back and forth in the next few months for the reality singing competition that she will be the judge of. She's looking forward to it but also realizing now that it meant less days spent with the young rocker. 

 

He drove her back to her apartment building after they left the restaurant. He would normally just drive up to the main entrance but tonight, he parked his car. "I'm walking you up to your room." He cleared, before she can even ask. "Arraso."

 

Once in front of her door he grabbed her elbow to make her face him. 

 

"I won't come in. I just wanted to walk you to your door. Give an impression that I'm a gentleman." he made an exaggerated curtsy then laughed. She giggled. What an interesting man this guy is. She was gonna joke about how lame he was but he continued...

 

"Plus, I didn't want our first kiss to be inside the car. Not romantic at all, yeah?"

 

She could only laugh. His confidence is so attractive. 

 

He then placed both hands on her face and winked at her. How y, she thought! Heart suddenly racing. Then finally, he leaned down and kissed her. Ever so gently at first. Barely felt it at first. He looked at her again. Held her gaze while smiling, then kissed her proper. No feelings of overwhelming lust. A kiss filled with promises. She was smiling from ear to ear when he walked to the elevator. Jung Joon Young, I could get used to you. 

 

The next day found her flying early morning to Manila. She is exciting, just like everytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter