Chapter 4

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

 

​​​​​​How long has it been since my life started going downhill? Has it just been a month since I broke it off with Dara? It feels like forever. Days feel longer, nights unbearable. I stare at the ceiling. One more minute, I tell myself. One more minute of doing nothing before I have to get up and go about my day. It's going to be a busy day. Meetings, recordings, photo shoots. I'll go about it all like nothing's wrong. I'll act professional and finish all tasks at hand but right now, while I'm still in bed, while I'm still safely tucked under the sheets I once shared with my girl, while I can still smell a bit of her perfume that she left on the bedside table- I need another minute. To stare at nothing. To feel the pain that's eating me up inside. To miss the girl I foolishly thought I no longer love. Sandara Park. Where are you? What are you doing? Have you forgiven me? Do you still think about me? Do you still love me? When will you answer my calls? Do you read my message? Dara? Jagiya? 

 

My phone ringing got me out of my head and the sad thoughts. My mananger is calling. No doubt asking if I'm ready to go. Give me 30 minutes, I tell him and asked him to grab me coffee and breakfast that I can eat on the ride to YG. I got up and head to the shower. It will be a long day again today. Like all days since I last saw Dara. 

 

I got out of the van and went straight up to the recording studio where I was meant to meet with Teddy hyung. I froze in place as soon as I opened the door because instead of Teddy, I saw Top sitting comfortably with his arms around Dara who was at that time laughing at something Top said. Both looked up when they heard the door open. 

 

"Hey Jiyong" Top said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter