Chapter 15

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara's POV

 

It was her third day in Manila and she's gotten used to her work environment. Long hours at the studio, shooting auditions can be tiring but mostly it was fun. She was spending time with colleagues in the industry and she's definitely enjoying herself. Work is work and at the end of the day, you make the most out of it, she tells herself. She found herself constantly smiling. Life is getting better and better. The only thing missing is being with her 2Ne1 girls again. She missed being on stage and hanging out with her bestest friends but she's happy with her current work, nonetheless. 

 

She just finished her taping for the day and looking forward to nice Filipino meal with her Korean team who traveled to Manila with her. She has been excited for dinners since she arrived. Breakfast are normally done in the hotel and lunch is always what's being served to everyone in the studio, while dinners are special. Dinner is when she gets to relax with her team. 

 

They arrived at a famous local restaurant and as soon as she sat down she felt her phone vibrate. She had an idea who it was and she can not stop herself from smiling. He didn't disappoint. It was him indeed. 

 

JJY: When are you coming back? 

Dara: You know when

JJY: Haha. Okay. Why does it feel so long? 

Dara: 4 more days. Not that long, silly. Be patient. 

JJY: I want to kiss you again. 

 

Her heart skipped a beat. What do you say to that? I want to kiss you too? I've been thinking about it since that night? How do people flirt these days? Is she too old to know what's cool? Should she act cool? The questions in her head is making her laugh. Relax, Dara. She tells herself. You're 31. This should be nothing! 

 

Dara: What's stopping you? 

JJY: Distance. Haha. Why are you there? >.<

Dara: Why aren't you here? ;)

JJY: I wasn't invited! :p

Dara: You're invited now. :) 

JJY: Haha! Great. Be there soon then! ;) :p

 

That evening, she can barely eat. She was too happy to be exchanging messages with Joon Young. Everything is finally going right for herself. She felt light. She felt grateful. Her tiredness from the entire day's work disappeared. She can not wait to go back to Seoul. She wants to be thoroughly kissed again. 

 

It probably shouldn't come as a surprise to her when the next day, she gets a message from Joon Young. A photo to be exact. A selfie pointing to a sign. She leapt out of her chair when she realised what the photo meant. Joon Young is in Manila!!! He just took a photo of himself in front of NAIA International Airport. Oh this cutie was set on giving her a heartattack! A good one. 

 

She immediately excused herself from the crew and sneaked a call to him. She told him what hotel she's staying at and asked him if he already had accommodations. Joon Young still has friends from when he was living in the Philippines. He said he was staying at his friend's place tonight and she shouldn't worry herself about him. Luckily for them, his friend's condo is close to the hotel she's staying at.  He asked where she's working and if he could pick her up. It sounded like a great idea but she didn't want him getting stuck in Manila traffic so she chose a place for dinner where the two can meet instead. 

 

As soon as she arrived at the restaurant she searched for the table where JJY was. She was about to run to him and give him a much deserved hug when she noticed he wasn't there alone. He was wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter