Chapter 10

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What's so special about this guy? Is that face even considered handsome? Jiyong thought to himself while angrily searching for more videos of Jung Joon Young on youtube. Three hours later, he was on his annoyed to find out that he's watched more than a dozen videos of this guy, and an entire episode of 2D1N. Great. What a waste of time. All because he watched Sandara's episode of Sugarman and choked on his drink when she claimed "I was afraid that he would drink too much before recording so I made him go to sleep early." How can she say that on national TV? Was it to piss him off? Of course not, his brain told him. She doesn't care what you think. 

 

This is not the first time he's gotten out-of-place jealous since their break up. Her web series 'We Broke Up' got him faced drunk when he watched the whole series in one sitting.

 

He avoided it at first, since he was busy with work and was still with Kiko anyway but on one of his no-work days, he decided to watch the entire thing. His first thought was 'Wow, she's still pretty' second was 'I miss her.' third was 'Did she just allow him to kiss her ON THE LIPS?' next was 'Why did i rewatch that scene???' this was around the time when he decided to pour himself a glass of whiskey and continue with the next few episode. The following thoughts after alcohol were 'Who does this girl think she is, acting so in love with this kid' to 'Is this story about our breakup? Surely, it's not. But it feels so familiar' to 'Her acting and singing got better.' to ' this ' and then a blur of messy thoughts in between. 

 

When already drunk and finished with the entire series, he then decided it was a good idea to stalk Sandara's social media while talking to himself, out loud, about his pent up feelings for the the girl. It was supposed to end there because at that point, he wasn't making any sense or thinking clearly but he just can't stop himself, he watched old videos of Sandara on Youtube. Anything he can get his hand on. He didn't realize at all when he fell asleep or how he even managed to crawl to bed until he woke up with a terrible headache in the morning and a message from Sandara herself. 

 

Ahjumma Jagiya 11:45PM

I don't understand? Was that wrong sent, Jiyong?

 

He bolted up from his bed, feeling his headache double. What? What did he say? He scrolled up to his previous messages and immediately felt like he wanted to crawl back under the covers. 

 

Jiyong:

11:20PM: Come we need talk now.

11:21PM: Thought no kissing. Did change contract?????

11:22PM: Hair so long. so long now

11:23PM: I use your shampoo

11:24PM: (wink)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(cry)(cry) 

11:35PM: sleeping

11:38PM: Jaljayo jagi

 

OMG. He didn't reply to her last message. He was too embarrased. He didn't know what to say anyway so he just hoped he can brush it off as messages that were not meant for her. It didn't seem to bother her because he didn't hear from her again after. 

 

He didn't make the same mistake today though. He made sure to not even go near his liquor cabinet to avoid any mishaps. He can't do that now. Now that he's began his friendship again with Sandara. He was embarrased. 'Is this what I'm reduced to doing now? Watching videos of this lam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter