Chapter 12

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

It felt like someone poured a cold water bucket because when she was just so clearly inebriated earlier at the BBQ place, now she was very much aware of the tense mood inside of JJY car. What just happened? Weren't they just having a nice dinner then Jiyong tried to ruin it with his comment? How is she now in JJY's car? Did she hear him right? 

 

"So that's the infamous ex-boyfriend?" 

"What?"

"Kwon Jiyong is the guy who broke your heart a few years ago, right? Come to think of it, you never mentioned his name. Only that you've had a hard time loving again after your last relationship. It's him, correct?"

"Ummm..."

"Haha. It's all good. Now I know who the competition is. I better step up my game!" 

"Joon Young-ah.. I don't understand."

"Haha, of course you don't. So cute." He ruffled her hair. He then faced her. "Dara noona, I don't want to call you noona. It feels weird. Hehe." 

"I meant, I must put my best foot forward. If I'm competing for your attention with the likes of THE G Dragon, then the only way to win is to completely sweep you off your feet. That sounds cheesy, but wait for it, noona." 

She still looked confused. But she understood what he was saying. Her heart was beating fast and a smile was forming on her face. JJY wants my attention? Is this his confession? As if he heard what's on her mind..

"Yes, I like you. Now let's get your drunk pretty face home."

 

They drove home in comfortable silence. JJY humming to the music playing on the radio, while she looked out the window. It felt like a lifetime ago when she last felt giddy about a budding romance. Some guys caught her attention, that's true but none she felt like pursuing. Joon Young was different. He was so cool and so dorky at the same time. He didn't fail to surprise her with his gentlemanly ways. He has his fair share of fan girls but no where near as protective or possessive as Jiyong's. Ahhh that guy again. Kwon Jiyong. She won't let the thought of him ruin her mood. She's happy. She just found out Joong Young likes her! She's been fantasizing about him returning her feelings and it finally happened! She hopes he kisses her tonight. 

 

~~~

 

"Let's get more drinks." Jiyong insisted. 

"Hyung, we have an early day tomorrow at the studio. Maybe we should call it a night."

"Anneyo. We'll have one more drink. Just one. Let's go to H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter