Chapter 11

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

 

At this point, she's already used to hanging out with Jiyong. She didn't think twice about saying yes to dinner with him. Might as well take him to dinner with her friends tonight. However, she didn't think it would feel super off. Is it because Joon Young is here? He seems to be giving him dirty looks. Or was that just my imagination? I certainly heard him ask Joon Young why his laugh sounded so odd. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought he was jealous. But that's not the case, is it? Last time I checked, he was still with that annoyingly tall Japanese model. 

 

I focused my attention to what my friends were talking about. Ahhhh, how nice is it to be hanging out with the people i adore and eating good food. Speaking of food, I look down on my plate and find more grilled meat. I'm already getting full and don't remember getting more. When I was about to push my plate away, Jiyong who was seated across from me, added another piece of samgyumpsal then pushed my plate closer to me. "Eat more" he mouthed. I roll my eyes and shook my head no. This time, he loudly said "You need to eat more. You only had a few spoonful of rice." 

 

"I had enough though. I ate a lot of meat." 

"Here, eat this. I put just enough gojuchang and garlic. It won't be spicy."

"Aish, I don't like the fatty part." she grumpily said. 

"It's the lean part. Open up." while he forced the wrap in . 

"Hmmmm. Yummmmmm!" she purred, eating with her eyes closed. 

 

When she opened her eyes she saw Jiyong smiling at her. She couldn't help but smile right back. He still remembers how she wanted her wraps to be. One small piece of meat, on tiny piece of garlic, a tiny bit of gojuchange and a bit of sesame oil. The two of them held each others gaze until she realized everyone in the table was silent. She looked at everyone and noticed their questioning look. "What? Do I have something on my face?" She asked, while wiping . Jiyong looked away but not before she saw a smug smile on his face. What's going on? She wondered. 

 

"Dara keeps forgetting to eat when she's around friends. I needed to remind her." Jiyong said to no one in particular. Though she sensed that it was for Joon Young because he looked up at Joon Young while making yet another wrap. 

 

"She likes everything tiny. Small piece of meat, small garlic... no chili. Definitely no chili or she will angrily try to poke your eye with it. Haha"

 

Everyone was silent again. Drawn to Jiyong and his hands preparing the wrap.

 

"Here, 4 more and you're done." He declared, while feeding another wrap to Dara.

 

He was about to put it in but she grabbed his hand and took the wrap from him before he could feed her. This feels weird. She thought. Just when she was about to overthink things, Joon Young got her attention by showing her a video of his cat and all thoughts on Jiyong disappeared. Awww. This another thing she likes about JJY, he loves cats as well. You wouldn't believe it, if you just saw his outer appearance, but he sure is a softie. 

 

The night went by well. Everyone was relaxed and having fun. At some point JJY's friends arrived to joing them for drinks. Hyoni asked her to go to the bathroom with her and they both got up. 

 

"Unnie, Jiyong oppa still likes you" Hyoni said, while washing her hands. Dara looked at her friend through the mirror and laughed. 

"Haha, don't be silly. He has a girlfriend."

"So? That doesn't mean he can't like you. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter