Chapter 22

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bigbang's 10th anniversary concerts and the many TV guestings kept Jiyong busy and out of the loop for the most part however, he made it a point to send Dara food on all of her work days. May it be on the road, on set in a studio or just YG office. Truthfully, he's going over the top, he knows, but it's all because he is aware that Joon Young and Dara are spending time together almost weekly. He's updated secretly by Dara's manager. On nights that he know Dara will be seeing Joon Young, he will send her something extra special, more than the lunch food. Something as simple and heart warming as a handwritten note, or flowers, and one time, a limited edition Stella Mccartney purse, just cause he can. 

 

At night (or early morning) just before he sleeps, he sends her a goodnight message. He would seldom get any response from her but when he does, he feels over the moon! He knows the timing in wooing Dara wasn't exactly the best, with his tight schedule and the existence of this weird as fukkkkk rocker, but there's really no other time but now. He regrets that it took him long to realize that he was still very much in love with her. There are so many regrets, so many what ifs that it's just not possible for him to even consider NOT acting on his feelings. There's only one girl for this GDragon, and that happens to be his pretty butterfly. 

 

2016 was a tough year of realizations and he's more than happy to be welcoming 2017 with a much better understanding of life. He admits he has acted like the world revolves around him. His stupid decisions and past mistakes humbled him. He has learned his lesson. Everything in life, all his success, accomplishments and money - that all pales in comparison to having the love of your life next to you. What good is there if you don't enjoy it with someone you love? This is when he admitted to himself that Sandara Park, is THE ONE. 

 

There's just one tiny bit of a problem. THE ONE doesn't think he's her THE ONE. In fact, she is dead set on friendzoning him. As if. Has she forgotten that he's memorized and tasted every inch of her body? No friendzoning possible if he's already seen her, inside her and bended her in all ways her petite frame would allow. The past few nights has him dreaming of her and their past passionate nights. It was her fault! She answered his call using her y bedroom voice. Okay, she just woke up and he woke her up, not realizing it was only 6 in the morning and he hasn't even slept yet. Poor girl didn't know that after the phone call, he pleasured himself with thoughts of her and her voice. URGH. He was frustrated. He's not gotten any since he's realized he wants her back and he's just about ready to explode. Hopefully inside her. But reality is telling him, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. 

 

Tonight is the wrap up of their 10th anniversary tour and will also mark Top's last show before he enlists the following month. He is excited for several reasons. 1. He will get at least a week off from work after to rest. 2. He will finally see Dara tonight after two weeks. He saw her once at the YG buidling but they only got to talk for a few minutes because she had to rush to her shoot and he had to be in recording. He was dying to see her. She will be watching tonight, he's made sure of it. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Sandara stood at the VIP section in awe of BIGBANG. This is not the first time she watched her friends perform on stage, in fact, this could be the hundredth time and she still feels so excited. She's always been a fangirl. Not just because the 5 were truly talented, but she also knows how hard they put into every show they made. Before the show began, she received a message from GD asking her to go backstage before the start of the second show, saying he had something to give her. She didn't think it was a good idea to distract him during the concert but he insisted. 

 

A few minutes later, Jiyong's manager walked up to where she was sitting and asked her to come with him. She nodded and got up. Much to the confusion of her friends CL and Bom who were also watching the concert with her. She walked to the backstage, which wasn't a short walk either. What the hell is Jiyong up to, now? She wondered. What can't wait. When she arrived, she saw Jiyong in his dressing room shirtless, wiping his sweat. She stopped in her tracks but was forced to move when a body collided with hers. Jiyong's manager. Ofcourse! He was walking behind her. Goddddaaaamiiiit. Why did she have to act all surprised to see Jiyong shirtless. Not like she hasn't seen it all before!

 

"Like what you see?" Jiyong teased. 

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes but she can't hide the blush. 

"You're blushing!" 

"Tssss. As if. Nothing I've not seen before. Why am I here? The show isn't finished yet!" 

"Ahhh. Ahjumma, wear this hat." he then threw a striking red bucket hat in her direction. 

"Wae? It doesn't match what I'm wearing!"

"I can't tell where you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter