Chapter 30

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ***** Hey! Chapter 30! I plan to end it at Chapter 40. So not too long now. :) Thank you for reading. I mentioned before that I started writing so I can make myself feel better after the news of Jiyong and (i honestly don't even know her name cause I didn't even want to read articles about them) But now I feel better, and I hope the fic is making you all feel good. If you don't know it yet, it will obviously be a happy ending because WE ALL DESERVE THAT! 

Taking this time to thank @flylikeag-dragon for making me a really nice poster! It's well appreciated and this next chapter is for you! <3

PS- Can we all just hug each other now that we know Jiyong's date of enlistment. TT *****

 

 

Jiyong found himself crawling back to bed with a huge smile on his face. He lazily dragged the pillow that Dara used last night and lay his head on top of it. He turned his head a bit so he can sniff a little bit of Dara's scent on it. It has been two long years but he finally, quite successfully, had her back in his bed. The was wonderful, as it always was with her, but more than that, his heart felt calm. Like it had been exerting too much effort pumping blood to the organs and tissues of his body, and now it's just functioning how it nomally should. He found himself smiling when he found a spot in the pillow that smells strongly of her and he started to recall how Dara's body reacted to his. 

 

They have always had crazy strong ual chemistry. Not a lot would believe it because she was the epitome of innocence in terms of appearance, but she was, for a lack of better term, a great lay. While she's extra insecure when it comes to her performance on stage, she was definitely the opposite of that in bed. She was confident and she definitely enjoyed . The first time they slept together, he was surprised with how her hands and mouth moved. It got him thinking that maybe she's done it often in the past, which she didn't deny. "Ofcourse I have, I've got 4 years ahead of you, Jiyongie" she teased. Reminding him of their age difference. The thought of her being in bed with other men before him was something he took terribly but eventually got over since he's nowhere near being a anyway. 

 

He looked at his phone to check the time and realized he was already running late for the last minute rehearsals for his concert tour that will kick off in two days. He reluctantly got up and went under the shower. Cold shower. Because thoughts of Dara's body under his is driving him insane. Once tasted, always a craving. When he was ready, he drove to YG and was about to head straight to the dance studio when he caught sight of Jjangmae standing outside a meeting room. If he's here, then Dara is possibly there as well. This might be impossible because he knew she had to be at a photoshoot for a product endorsement but he gave it a shot anyway. 

 

Jjangmae looked up from his phone when he felt someone approaching. When he saw it was Jiyong, he gave him a knowing smile. He knows! Jiyong thought. Instead of being embarrassed, he felt extra confident. "She's not here." the manager said right away. He thought of pretending he didn't know what he was talking about but just went against it. "Ah right, photoshoot." he confirmed.

 

The manager gave him an amused look. "You should know, since she spent the night with you." the manager said and gave him a wink. He cringed. 

"Yes she did." he said confidently, or atleast that's how he wanted it to seem. He was feeling extra shy and somewhat guilty. Guilty of what, he doesn't quite know. 

"Jiyongie, don't hurt our Dara again, arasso?"

"Yeh, hyung. I promise."

"Good, because I don't need to tell you but a lot of people will hurt you if you do. I don't even need to lift a finger." He looked at the long time YG employee and friend and just nodded. He knows that even though the manager used a casual joking tone, that he was being serious.

"Hyung, can you make sure Daraya's schedule is free in 2 days? I want you guys to watch my opening concert." 

"You want us or you want HER to watch?" he teased. 

"Her." and they both laughed. 

"Arasso, Jiyongie"

 

When he arrived at the dance studio he saw that all of the dancers are already there and so was CL. She will be singing 2 songs with him. "Oppa!" his friend screeched, drawing attention to him as he entered the room. "You're late!" she jokingly reprimanded. "Mianhe Chaerin, Sorry for being late guys!" he said out loud but everyone was either busily chatting with each other or playing on their phones. Nobody cares that he was late, and he was certainly happy to even be bothered that their practice was pushed back. 

 

After a few hours of non-stop practice, he annouced that they should take an hour break. Everyone happily rushed to the YG canteen save for CL who was waiting for him to gather his stuff. When he was finished, she intertwined her arms to him and both walked together to the elevator that would take them to the cantee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter