Chapter 31

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara ended up sleeping over at Jiyong's place that night. Though this time around, she managed to actually control her body's urges and settle for just cuddling instead. Which at the end of the day, felt just as nice as sleeping with him did. Even more romantic. When they were both showered and ready to call it a night, they stared at each others eyes lovingly and gradually fell asleep. Very little words were exchanged, but she thought her eyes did all the talking. She was hoping it would convey her happiness to be in his arms.

 

She doesn't see him the next night but did during the opening night of M.O.T.T.E. She was amused to hear from her manager that Jiyong himself talked to him and told him to clear her schedule for the night because he wanted her to watch the show. Like she would actually miss it. She's not just there to give Jiyong support but also her bestfriend Chaerin. The night was exciting because she, along with everyone else in the stadium, is a complete fangirl of G-Dragon/Kwon Jiyong. Watching the show unfold gave her goosebumps and she was almost close to tears, getting emotional for Kwon Jiyong because for all the twelve or so years that she knows him, he has always wanted for his fans to get to know this real side of him. 

 

After the show, she attended the congratulatory opening get together/dinner and drinks but unfortunately for him and Jiyong, she actually had to prepare for a flight less than 4 hours later. She has to go to Japan for meetings in behalf of YG public relations. On the side, when she isn't busy shooting her variety, she actually does real office work for her label. She discovered long before that this kind of work fits her personality well. 

 

The day she returns to Seoul was also the same day that Jiyong leaves to begin his world tour. To say that they were both frustrated was a complete understatement. Which they both expressed through constant instant messages. 

 

J: Can't you come back earlier? I want to at least see you before I leave. I won't be back for a month at least. :(

D: I know. I'm sorry our schedules . 

J: Should I change my flight to tomorrow instead?

His question, though flattered Dara, also made her feel weirdly uncomfortable. She knows how Jiyong feels for her but she didn't think it was this deep. Enough for him to  consider moving important flights for. She knows M.O.T.T.E is important to him. It was like his baby. 

D: No. Don't do that. 

J: I want to see you. 

She knows this. She wants to see him too. Her time in Japan for work wasn't a tight schedule so she did have time to think things through and analyze her feelings. She didn't ever, even once, question the realness of her feelings for him. However, she did ask her self too many times - Is a relationship with Jiyong a good idea? Is it okay to be starting a relationship when she knows he will be on tour almost the entire year and then enlist in the military the following year? Is there even any time for them to make their relationship work? Her thoughts cut short when she felt her phone vibrate again. 

J: I don't want to leave without seeing you. 

J: :( 

J: Huhuhu ----> real tears

J: Yah! Dara-ya! Are you just gonna ignore me???

D: I will miss you, Jiyongie. :( 

she finally replied. 

 

When she arrived at the airport in Seoul, she was exhausted. The flight was fairly short but she's been lacking sleep for the past few days. Mostly because at night is when she gets the time to be on the phone with Jiyong. They would start off with instant messages then end it when he comes back home before bed. They would chat on the phone until someone falls asleep. It was almost always her. So when she was directed by her manager to go to a different area of the airport instead of heading to the exit, she didn't even question it. She assumed they are trying to get her to a private exit. 

 

However, she was surprised to see that she was led to a VIP lounge instead. She looked back to her manager but he just shrugged and pushed her inside. When she got in, she was welcomed by two ladies dressed in an airline uniform. They both stood up and bowed. One was looking extra excited. "Welcome, Park Sandara-ssi." the overly excited staff said. Please go inside. The girl pointed her to the direction of the door to her right. She smiled and nodded her thanks. What is going on? She asked herself. 

 

But all questions in her head ended when she opened the door to see Jiyong sleeping comfortably in a sitting position on the couch. She was surprised. Happily so. She silently entered the room and closed the door. She looked around. She's never been to this lounge before. It was not big at all. A little over 40 sqm she thinks. A buffet table was on the wall beside the entrance. A really comfortable looking leather couch was in the middle of the room, facing a large flat scree TV. On the other side of the room were two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter