Chapter 44

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What frustrated her the most and added to her anxiety was when she got home from dinner at Bom's and tried contacting Jiyong, she got immediately directed to his voicemail. She was left instead to send him messages. All unanswered, and she waited for hours before finally giving up and falling asleep. In the morning after she woke up, she thought she would've gotten a response then but she's received zero messages from him as well. 

 

She stopped herself from calling his manager because she didn't want to think how that would look to Jiyong if ever all the rumors are untrue. So she once again, tried to push her feelings aside and go about her day like usual. It will be busy for her today. She has seen him only once after she came back from celebrating her birthday in Manila. They were both busy with their respective schedules, him preparing for BIGBANG Last Dance tour, her shooting the last few episodes of Get It Beauty. They were able to squeeze in one night together and she slept over at his apartment, only to leave too early in the morning, before he even woke up. That was a week ago. She has not seen him since and they both relied on technology for conversations. 

 

She really wished she wasn't so busy now because all she wants to do is see him and talk to him and ask him questions before she go completely insane. In the middle of shooting, around 2 in the afternoon was when she hears from him again. However, she wasn't able to answer the call because she was away from her phone. When she finally sees that he called and left messages, it was almost 5pm and she was just about done with her shoot. He read the messages he left for her but she couldn't help but roll her eyes, feeling annoyed remembering that he actually went a day without even making contact with her. 

 

J: Miss you, Jagiyaaaaaaaanng. 

J: Sorry didn't get to call you yesterday, busy working with the boys. 

 

She was meant to answer the messages but she got rushed to change so that she can leave and go to the second location for the day. She didn't have time to call or respond to the message even while in the van because she was being briefed by her team on what needed to be done and accomplished for the meeting she's about to go to with the executives of Adidas Thailand, the brand she's about to have a new deal with. Her anxiety about Jiyong, immediately disappeared and replaced with nervousness because she always gets tense before a meeting with higher ups. She busied herself reviewing the proposal they sent her so she can give inputs during the meeting. 

 

After two hours of meeting, she's finally able to relax. It was dinner time with her staff when she's finally able to send Jiyong a message. She was hoping they'd bump into each other in the YG building where she's to eat dinner at the cafeteria but luck was not on her side and she found out she missed him by mere minutes. Apparently, the boys have gotten sick of the food in the cafeteria since they've been working there for a few days and now decided to eat out. She sent him a message instead. 

 

D: I missed you by a few minutes. Eating dinner now at the cafeteria. :(

J: I'll come get you babe, will go back. 

D: No, no. I'm with my team. We already started eating. 

J: I'll be back after dinner to get you then. Okay?

D: Sure. Do you have to work after dinner?

J: A little bit. No longer than an hour. I'm with Dae and Bae now but Seungri will join us in YG after dinner and I just need to have a quick meeting with all of them before going home. You can wait for me, right?

D: Sure. I can busy myself while waiting. 

J: Enjoy your dinner babe. Can't wait to see you again 

 

Because their relationship was still a secret, when Jiyong arrived back at the building, the best thing he could do was touch her head before sitting across from her at the cafeteria. He came with a wide grin on his face and even if she's filled with too many questions and concern, seeing his smiling face made her smile as well. She did miss the guy. One week of not seeing each other was too long and she wanted nothing but to give him a tight hug and bury her head under his chin so he can drown in his scent. But she can do none of that because the cafeteria wasn't empty. Some trainees were eating and YG staff was everywhere. 

 

Ironic though for her (and for him as well) that anybody else but him can show skinship. As soon as the boys sat down with her, Seungri immediately wrapped his arms around her and about possibly gaining weight because her cheeks were filled with food. From a strangers point of view, it can easily be seen that she's close friends with the boys that she can comfortably lean on the dongsaengs while he had his arm around you. 

 

They only separated when the jealous GDragon took a piece of carrot on her plate and threw it in Seungri's direction and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter