Chapter 27

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day she spent staying with Jiyong at the recording studio was the start of their new friendship. Dara went home that night (Driven by the one and only Kwon Jiyong, of course) and fell into a deep, uninterrupted sleep. The three months they were out of touch, she slept terribly. She missed him. She missed Joon Young too, but mostly, she missed him. So when she woke up well rested after half a day with Jiyong, she knew she was gonna be okay. And she knew she was ready to be friends with him again. Was she ready for something more than friendship? She doesn't quite know. But she won't close doors. 

 

Jiyong definitely took it slow. He knew without asking her that things with her and Joon Young was over. He won't pretend that he didn't celebrate that break up by partying with his friends and swiping that black card without even looking at the bill. He was that happy. It was ironic though because he still goes home to his empty house in his cold bed. Alone. Without Dara. But after their sweet but short time together at the recording studio, he felt like he was back to his old upbeat self. He didn't push himself to her. He didn't overwhelm her with text messages everynight nor did he send her lunch food at the studio when she was filming. He is practicing self control, even if it was quite difficult to keep away from her. 

 

Towards the end of March, Sandara went to different places in Korea to do a promotional tour for her movie One Step. This meant that even if Jiyong had a lot of free time, he was unable to see her except for that one time when the stars aligned and they both found themselves in Busan. Dara for a mini concert with One Step cast and Jiyong to attend a store opening for one of his endorsements. The morning he arrived in Busan and saw through social media tags that Dara was also in town, he knew that he won't let this opportunity pass without seeing her. 

 

Normally, he'd go through her manager and ask for her schedule but this time, he tried his luck and texted her himself. 

 

J: Darongggg, I'm in Busan today. 

D: Oh! Me too!

J: I know. :P 

D: Stalking me? hihihi! 

J: Yes. Always. Muahahaha. 

D: Yikes. 

J: Can I watch you at your mini-concert today?

D: You want to???? 

J: Ofcourse!

D: I'm going to be honest and say I'm still a bit insecure about my singing. I'll be embarassed if you watch. Is that weird?

J: Haven't you proved your talent enough? I've always believed in your skills. Chin up, Darongiee. 

D: *Shy* Kekeke 

J: I don't have to watch if you will feel uncomfortable. But I really want to. I've heard your recording. You did great. 

D: You did? When? How???

J: I bribed your recording team. hehe

D: Aishhh Jiyong! You never change. But thank you for your encouraging words. I'll see you tonight! <3

 

Jiyong's heart skipped a beat. Sandara Park sends him a heart emoji and he almost gets a heart attack. He laughs at himself. He's an adult, a famous singer-rapper-producer-entrepreneur and he goes wild over a heart emoji. If people find out about this, his bad boy image will go down the drain. Does he care? No, not really. He's maintained a heartbreaker, womanizer, playboy image but he's all mush deep inside. Close family and friends know this to be true. He acts like a ing baby in front of the woman he loves. Dara experienced this first hand, during their better days together. He loved being taken care of. He loved when she babied him. When she spoiled him. When she showered him with love. In public he's the one and only leader, in private, he's craves to be taken care of. 

 

YG staff was alerted by his manager that he will be watching Dara's concert. However, everyone was in agreement that he should not be seen by the public. They do not want to take the attention away from the movie and the cast. Having the G Dragon go out of his way to watch Sandara sing in a mini-concert would begin speculations. He wasn't heavily guarded tonight because that might draw attention but the amount of planning for him to be able to get to the concert venue might seem over the top, but if you're dealing with GDragon, you can't anything up. 

 

As soon as he arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter