Chapter 46

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong felt like he couldn't breathe. He stood on the spot while he watched Dara walk away from him. His eyes followed as she hurriedly got in her car and drove off. He wanted to move and stop her but his body just won't move. The feeling of being left by the woman he loves the second time around is much much more painful than how it was in the past. Maybe because it was his decision to end it the first time. The past few months of them trying to reconcile was tough but it was filled with hope and towards the end, he knew that both of them were happy. 

 

He forced his body to move when he saw a few people at the restaurant start to stare at him. He went to his car and drove off. He didn't want to go home to his empty apartment so her decided to drive without a specific destination in mind. He kept thinking, how exactly did he think his actions wouldn't lead to this? He sensed it then, when he realized that Jooyeon liked him. His brain gave him a warning. Told him to stay away. Was it his ego that wanted attention? He really can't tell. But he definitely regrets it now. Specially since he actually has NO feelings at all whatsoever for this girl. 

 

When Jooyeon arrived at his villa with her luggage, he was only being nice when he said she could stay in one of the guestrooms. He had no idea she would say yes because she said she has already booked a room at a hotel. Never in a million years would he guess that paparazzi will take a photo of her. How are the paparazzi not even present during the 4 days Dara spent with him in Jeju? He freaking took her out to Jeju Shinwa World and he barely covered his face then but NO PICTURES surfaced. He carried her on his back on the beach but no photo of that too. 

 

It's such as a shame that all these happened when he knows in his heart he will never love any other woman the way he loves Dara. His heart is screaming her name. His body only craves for her touch. His soul, only alive when she's near him. He is truly, irrevocably, in love with her and her alone. After driving aimlessly for hours, he found himself parked outside her apartment. He saw the light from her window still on. It wasn't too late anyway. It was only a few minutes after 10pm. He laughed humorlessly when he recalled the night before when he tried to go inside but his lady was smart and changed her passcode, successfully blocking him off. 

 

After a few minutes, he drove off with the full intention of going home. No time to get drunk. No time to fool around. He's not getting any younger. He can't just mess up at every problem or obstacle that goes his way. To win her back, he has to act like a man. Not a boy who'll throw tantrums, or around or make excuses. He made a mistake this time. He admits it. He knows full well that he has to take responsibility this time. 

 

The first thing he did when he arrived home was to send Jooyeon a message. During the entire time that they hung out, he has never once sent her a message. It was always her who'd do it first and he would only just reply. He would do it this time to clear things out. 

J: Hey, how's it going? I'm not sure if you saw the news but apparently there are rumors of us dating. You don't need to clarify this with the media. This is normal for us since we're in the industry. Brush it off and it will go away. Just wanted to let you know though, I am dating Dara and she's someone really really special. To avoid the rumors from getting worse, we should probably stop hanging out. Hope you're good.  

He didn't think she would actually reply since his message was clear but she did. 

Jooyeon: Alright. If that's what you want. 

 

He didn't feel the need to reply after that. He felt a tiny bit better knowing that there won't be any more misunderstandings that would involve her in the future. It gets frustrating thinking that his future with Dara got jeopordized because he was careless. He admits that he was also just insensitive. Not even considering how Dara would feel knowing he was hanging out with another woman. He knew he made a mistake. He also knew that he will do everything in his power to make it up to her. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

"For the love of god, Dara, I am telling you this - Jiyong loves you. You love him. You leaving him and letting him go again, That's a mistake." Chaering said while on speaker phone as she tried to gather all of Jiyong's things to place in a box. She didn't notice this before, but he made her apartment his judging by the amount of stuff he has lying around. What surprised her is, it took him less that 3 months to do so. She's already filled an entire duffel bag of just his clothes. He has shoes stacked by the door. 

 

She paused her packing when she heard what her friend said. "Did you not hear what I said? Didn't you listen to my story???" she sighed, frustrated. Shouldn't she be on her side? "Jiyong hung out with this girl multiple times! Behind my back!" 

 

"Well first of all, "behind your back" seems too much, don't you think? It's not like he did it maliciously. Second of all, girl, come on! He doesn't like this chick. He said so himself. To you and to me."

 

"You talked to him???"

 

"Ofcourse I did! I read the news and screamed at him for a good ten minutes! Then he explained himself. I believe him Dara, and so should you. You're my best friend. Both of you are. He loves you from the moment he saw you. He might have ed it up three years ago, but he didn't do now. The only mistake he made was to not tell you that he's hanging out with a girl who likes him. Truth is, ALL GIRLS like him, unnie! It would be hard to find a girl who doesn't. He's GDragon."

 

"He slept with her though..."

 

"Yeah, not during the time you guys are together. Are you even together? Last time we talked you told me you finally said to him that you love him. But also didn't have a conversation about your status."

 

"We didn't need to have a status. We're not young anymore. I don't go throwing around my I love You's to just random people. He's someone I love and wanted to spend my life with."

 

"Then do it! Spend your life wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter