Chapter 1

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2014

'Why?'

She asked, tears slowly forming. He looked at her pained expression and for a second he wanted to reach out to her and make it all okay. 

 

'I'm just not happy anymore. I don't think you are too.' Jiyong reasoned. To be perfectly honest, he doesn't quite remember the last time he felt excited to see her. It's been more than a year since they started secretly dating and it sure was bliss the first few months. It was exciting. Keeping the relationship a secret to everyone. Sneaking kisses every chance possible. Making out in tinted cars. It all felt like a dream. He was smitten. This beautiful girl, naive and charming, just took his breath away. He wooed her until she fell in love herself. He didn't care about the four year age difference. He didn't care about getting in trouble with their management. He didn't care if the world knew. All he cared about was that, Sandara Park, the woman deemed to be the prettiest in all of South Korea was his and he was hers. 

 

But then life happened. Work got too overwhelming. Popularity kept soaring. Not just for him, but for Dara as well. Touring around the world made it difficult for them to see each other and communicate. Then when he's home after the tours, he's too exhausted to do anything but rest and recover. Which means days or nights she was free to come see him, would only be spent at home. Hiding from the fans. Hiding from the world. Until it got.. Boring. It got too predictable. It got to the point where there really was no point. He started seeking for excitement. Partying with friends and meeting new people. Doing what's prohibited. Flirting with girls. Texting models. Getting drunk and wasting money. Forgeting about all responsibilites as the leader of BIGBANG. Letting go and in the process, ing up. 

 

It got so bad, yet so exciting that the thought of seeing his girlfriend started to feel like a chore. Like a responsibility that he didn't want to have. She started getting more.. needy? For a lack of a better word. Which would seem understandable at first, since she was still very much in love and wanting to spend time with the person you love is all but natural. 

 

Finally finding themselves in the middle of his living room. Facing each other after she found photos of him on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter