SUIT & TIE: To the New Partnership

SUIT & TIE

SUIT & TIE: To the New Partnership

 

PORT_ RUSSIA

 

Upon getting out of the place he was once held, Jun and his current partner the old man, was waiting by an open space in the middle of the night after a phone call to a trusted agent to save the old man’s life.

 

“What are we doing here, lad?”

 

No matter how injured the man was, Jun composed himself like he’s never hurt. “We are waiting for a chopper.” Looking at the old man worried about his family. “Your family will be fine. I called someone to rescue them.”

 

The old man showed a faint smile. Not in full capacity as his heart won’t stop beating fast. “Thank you, young man. May I know your name?”

 

“Valentin Paget, sir.” He smiled.

 

While waiting for the chopper, a man approached as he followed Jun and the old man’s trail. “Moon Jun.”

 

Jun wasn’t expecting someone to follow. Immediately, Jun pointed his gun to the direction where the voice came. With lazer eyes, he protected the old man behind him and asked “Who are you?”

 

“Valentin, it’s me, Jacob Holmes.”

 

“How did you know my name?” asked Jun a little flustered.

 

“You probably don’t know me in person.” Jacob smiled. “Me and your father worked together back then.” He explained calmly.

 

 

“I’ve been looking for you since.” The further Jacob explained, the more suspicious Jun suspects.

 

The younger, despite his pained appearance, wore a grin trying to intimidate the stranger. “Let me get this straight… the one whom I knew as my father’s friend had just ordered my death. You think I will still believe you?”

 

“I’m sorry I couldn’t save you and your sister.” Said the older.

 

“They’ve said that already. Many times.” With a cold voice he tried to keep himself conscious as much as possible. “They keep fooling me with empathy.”

 

Seeing that Jun wasn’t in his best condition, JaeWon stated “Let me fix your wounds. Tell me what happened.”

 

“No. Tell me what you are here for.”

 

“I am here to give you something.” giving a sign pen, with Jun’s name engraved on it. “Marco was so proud of how good you are in drawing. He was praying for your success. I’m sorry it took me so long to find you.”

 

A complete silence was in between them for a while. Slowly, the tension dispersed.

 

“I should’ve found you first.” Continued JaeWon. “I had no idea.”

 

“Well, it’s too late.” Replied Jun.

 

Jun received the fountain pen with his name on it. He remembered that he asked his dad to buy one for him since he saw the pen inside a shop. As soon as he received the pen, painful memories came flashing back as if it was just yesterday.

 

“Thank you for giving this to me. What brought you here?” asked Jun dropping his hand with the gun.

 

“I am here to fetch you. Your siblings told me to save you.”

 

“Who are you talking about?”

 

“Abbot and Olivia. They’re victims as well.”

 

“I bet you’d say that. Lancelot is cruel.”

 

“I’ve tasted some of those but nothing could ever comfort yours. What he did was terrible.”

 

“You have the nerve to say. It’s your job that makes us suffer.” Said Jun not knowing what and how he relate exactly to both him and Jeonghan as well.

 

“You’ve done well, Jun… I know this is urgent and a bit out of place. I should be the one helping you but I desperately need your help.”

 

“I have my own plan. You should find someone else.”

 

“If you want revenge, keep your hands clean, kid. Let me do the dirty works. That’s my specialty.”

 

There he caught Jun’s attention.

 

“My networks are narrowing down, Jun. I can’t afford any mistakes. This is going to be brutal and I need someone I can trust to do the finishing job.”

 

Jun kept listening to whatever his proposal was.

 

“Like you, I’ve lost enough.”

 

“I lost everything.” Stated Jun.

 

“You have me to avenge you. Stop getting your hands dirty. It doesn’t suit your beautiful face.”

 

“Don’t worry about me. I can handle. I’ve been living for years like this. Change won’t strip all the crimes I’ve committed.”

 

Jacob became sad hearing how Jun became cold. He was enraged on how Lancelot took charge of Jun’s gentle heart and transformed it into a beast.

 

“I can’t let anyone die from now on.”

 

“That’s impossible.” stated Jun.

 

“I will go back to Korea to convince Jeonghan to stop whatever he’s doing.”

 

Jun was surprised about the news and thought how many days did he actually disappear that Jeonghan was making JaeWon worried. “What exactly did he do this time?”

 

“He knew Gavril is coming so he’s wasting no time. I think Seungcheol had no idea how far he leaped this time.”

 

Jun furrowed. “I need details, Mr. Yoon.”

 

“I do not know what exactly his plans are but I can sense he’s planning a different kind of war. He’s been meeting with different kinds of person, including the Xu and the Kaverin.”

 

“He’s gone mad! What can he do with his little hands?” Jun scoffed. “It’s all my fault.”

 

“No son… I think he knew exactly what he’s doing. I am afraid he was risking everything, even his relationship with people. He’s all out… I need to know his plans before it’s too late. Can you help me?”

 “!” Jun grunted. “Can you wait? I have one last thing to do.” Said Jun.

 

“No need, Jun. It was all taken care of.” Seemed like Jacob knew what he’s going to do.

 

“What do you mean?” with a surprised expression.

 

“I told you not to get yourself dirty. I need you to be my front cover, Jun. Leave the bloody mess to me. Let’s end this at ones.”

 

KOREA_

 

JaeWon called someone by the telephone booth as promised and handed it to the poor man in his weakest state. “It’s your brother.”

 

Jun immediately heard Moon Abbot’s voice. “Brother.” Jun answered.

 

“Thank goodness you are alive.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“Come here at the boutique at once.”

 

“Something happened?” frowning his brows in suspense.

 

“Father-“

 

Waiting for the news to come, he perspired.

 

“Father is dead.”

 

“What?”

 

“Get here as soon as possible.” Abbot, their eldest ordered.

 

As soon as he received the news, he looked at Jacob. “How did it-“

 

“I have the very right to end the past once and for all, Jun. This is for the new beginning.”

 

“How and why?”

 

“It’s not for you but for me.” Explained Jacob.

 

“I would like to take pleasure of doing so with my own hands.” Jun tightened his knuckles finding such a waste when he couldn’t avenge himself and his family for what Lancelot did.

 

“Save your energy. We have more fights to do.”

 

“How about Abbot and Olivia?” worried with his two siblings he treated as family.

 

“They are waiting for you at the shop. Go fix yourself and meet them in your house.”

.

.

.

PHONE CALL_

 

“Adagio.” called Jun to Soon Young.

 

“Oh! You’re alive! Thank goodness.”

 

“I cannot die easily.” Jun smirked. “Do you have the file?”

 

“Tinker is, I think in danger. Hyung just got him a week now.” said Soon Young.

 

“Don’t move yet. I need to know the details from the Queen. He’s getting reckless.”

 

“Where have you been?”

 

“Just came out of hell.”

 

“I see. Welcome back! There’s a lot to do. I got the Governor side with me. We can use him.” Fixing his desk with the papers on it. He went to the board of his suspected people regarding the death of his mom when someone visited him unexpectedly.

 

“Officer Yoon.” A voice came from behind.

 

Soon Young was surprised and was actually hurried to hang the call “Will come and see you soon. I’m hanging up.”

 

When the young officer looked back, his eyes almost welled “Dad!”

 

Agent Holmes smiled longingly but all he could say was “I’m sorry for not being there for you both and for Na Young, little boy.”

 

“Stop calling me that, dad.”

 

“I missed you. Is Jeonghan okay?”

 

“He is. He will be. I don’t know what he thinks now. I can’t stop him. I think he’s gone crazy.”

 

“Then, we have no choice but to support him. I will take care of things. You stay put unless needed, alright? You cannot live a life like me hiding in the shadows.”

 

“Don’t you dare die on me. I will be here if you need me. Promise me. Please!” The younger threatened.

 

“Then, you promise me you will never get into trouble because I will not hesitate to catch a bullet for my children.”

 

“Dad?” asked the younger escaping the cuddle even if he wanted more. “You knew Atty. Lee?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Actually, I have something to tell you.”

 

The older became curious.

 

“You know, he’s kind of close to mom. Jeonghan hyung adores him. I have some light and heavy feelings with him but I think he’s okay. It just had me thinking what business he might have with the young Xu.”

 

Jacob become alerted. “He did? What do you think? Is it good or bad?”

 

“It’s some kind of business. I know he’s not the kind of that man but it’s somehow felt weird. I investigated it but so far there’s no transaction happening. Only with Governor Lee.”

 

“I see.” Frowned the older.

 

Looking at his troubled father, he became confused however he had but one more thing to say “Dad, I am working with the Governor Lee.”

 

It was shocking for JaeWon and ended up scolding the younger.

 

“Don’t worry it’s for a good cause. He’s agreed with it too. But I can’t let my guard down.” smiled Soon Young. “I’m close to finding mom’s assassin, dad. I can also take down one drug lords with that.” Assured Soon Young.

 

“That’s my boy!” Said JaeWon with a proud smile. “Just be careful.”

 

“I miss you dad. Will you stay?”

 

“For one night.” Jacob smiled and the younger as well.

.

.

.

CHINESE TERRITORY_

 

Wonwoo came back after a week. He was checking the cargo of their illegal goods when men, Minghao’s bodyguards, grabbed him from behind as they knocked him unconscious.

 

WAREHOUSE_

 

Wonwoo was tied on his hands and feet. He’s now in the middle of interrogation by two large people. However, Wonwoo won’t speak. It’s the usual him. He won’t easily give up and said “If you want me to talk, bring young master here.” blood tasting on his palette.

 

After a few moments, Minghao arrived. Unlike his old calm and exquisite self, he’s wearing anger on his face. “I am very disappointed with you, my friend.” Feeling disgusted knowing the rumor about him, even though, it hasn’t proven yet. Minghao wanted clarifications.

 

“What do you want to know?” asked Wonwoo bravely.

 

“Are you the rat?”

 

“Who says that?”

 

“A person.”

 

Wonwoo smirked. “Can a rat talk?” he mocked like he usually does. “I want a name.”

 

“You are not in the place to negotiate, my dear friend.” Minghao getting a gun pointed on Wonwoo’s head. “Talk. Now!”

 

“You still act like a kid, boss.” Replied Wonwoo with confidence despite his heart trembling in fear. He’s seen him like that. Just one click and he’s gone.

 

“What?” the insult was taken deeply.

 

“That’s why you always lose t-“ Wonwoo didn’t even finish his sentence when a shot was fired. The man shouted in pain.

 

“That’s not enough? Look, my dear. I am trying my best to be patient here. If it wasn’t for you, I should’ve shot you right on your head, so feel blessed.”

 

The other was bleeding with clear shot on his thighs. Blood was running fast and may result to his death.

 

“Would you prefer to die slowly my friend?” stated Minghao losing his cool.

 

“Faster, if you may.”

 

“Speak!” said Minghao losing his control.

 

“I won’t talk. I can’t believe you actually believed that rumor.” Trying to convince the other while he still had the chance.

 

“Anyone can do it, Wonwoo.”

 

“You don’t trust me, then?”

 

“I can but I can’t right now. You stupid !”

 

“Jeonghan will not come to you, if you don’t act mature like Seungcheol.” Thinking that changing the interest would buy some time.

 

“You dare speak to me with Jeonghan.”

 

“He loves the youngest Choi.”

 

“And how can you tell?”

 

“We talk casually. He’s very kind as you see. Even with the likes of me.” He smirked despite the pain. “You don’t want him upset, Minghao. If you really want to get to him, you can use me.”

 

Feeling the defeat after being reminded that Jeonghan specifically told him that he liked Wonwoo’s creation the most, he grunted. “You lucky bastard!”

 

Wonwoo smiled. However, he couldn’t completely relax himself as there were many possibilities that may lead to his death. And every second counts.

 

A pause signaled the two goons to ask “What do you want us to do with him boss?”

 

“Bring him to a doctor. I still need his talent until I get the person I desire.”

 

Upon carrying the wounded man, a medal fell from Wonwoo’s pocket. It was an amazing compilation of stone. It caught the light from the street lamp and blinded Minghao for a moment. “What was that?” again, accusing of the man, now with theft he grunted. “So, you steal stones.”

 

“That’s not your property.” Fought Wonwoo. “It belonged to me.”

 

Minghao picked the jewelry. He was amazed of what he saw. It looked familiar. He knew he’s seen them before. The man examined it and saw a mark with a written statement on the back in both Chinese and Russian stating his and Ivanov’s crest carved on it. “This is not just an ordinary thing. Where did you get this?”

 

“It was given to me by my older brother. That’s what my foster dad told me.”

 

“Brother?” thinking of Wonwoo’s background being raised in England and US. And the fact that his origin might be in Asia, most likely in Korea, based on the background check before receiving Wonwoo in their family.  

 

“They told me that I had a brother here in Korea.” explained Wonwoo. “We were orphans that’s being rescued in an operation. He gave that to me when we got separated because one family cannot raise both of us. That’s all I know.”

 

“What? Tell me, who raised you?”

 

“He served the government when I was younger.”

 

“And where can I find him now?”

 

“At the grave?” he said sarcastically despite his head spinning for losing too much blood. “He died short after I entered highschool.”

 

“Do you know the name of your brother?” asked Minghao curiously.

 

“I don’t know. That’s what I’m trying to find out.”

 

“Then why did he gave this to you?”

 

Wonwoo sighed. “I don’t know his reasons but my parents said I should keep it. I have always kept that brooch since.”

 

“So-“ trying to fill in the blanks because he knew Wonwoo was not a sweet guy and he wouldn’t admit sentimental things. “You came here to find him, are you?”

 

Wonwoo did not speak. He let Minghao do his job filling out the blanks for him to be saved for now.

 

“Perhaps you know your biological family’s name?”

 

“It’s in that thing. I can only read and identify your family’s crest and name on it. I doubt we are siblings. I’ve already checked on that. Maybe it’s in the Russian alphabet with that crest which I cannot decipher at the moment.”

 

“That’s why you came to me?” Minghao assumed that Wonwoo secretly finding his brother had called too much attention for people to suspect. “They suspected you because you are acting weird. You should’ve told me.” realizing that Wonwoo needed medical attention first before continuing with the interrogation before it’s too late. “!” recalling how Wonwoo just proved that Minghao was not that mature enough for Jeonghan to choose.

 

“Bring him to the hospital now! I want him alive.” He ordered as he left immediately calling a person who can consult with the matter.

.

.

.

Seungkwan moving out of Vernon’s apartment after a long stay felt like empty. Vernon didn’t know that it felt different without Seungkwan after all. He wasn’t aware that everything changed after Seungkwan lived with him for a while.

 

Seungkwan moved into a much simpler apartment. Tranquil and quite cozy, in contrast with Vernon’s luxurious apartment. Somehow, it felt like a new life.

 

It was a usual day. Jeonghan was not seen tensed anymore unlike when they first talk about the divorce. Seungcheol had no courage to talk about it yet, so he remained quiet until the other one talked about it first.

 

Seungcheol was meeting with Jackson Wang while Jeonghan had an appointment with Congressman Kim. Seungcheol gave Vernon to Jeonghan this time to watch for him regarding the threats. Also, he want him there to secure he knew everything about Jeonghan’s plan.

 

Vernon asked Jeonghan a question while driving because he wanted answer ever since Jeonghan thought of having Mingyu by his side. “Why the Congressman?”

 

“Well, he’s got a good reputation, charismatic and kind. He’s almost perfect. Moreover, he needed help. We both need help, I guess.”

 

“I don’t get it.” Vernon stated trying to clarify all Jeonghan’s move by far. Nothing in there was connected.

 

“It was meant to be that way, Vernon. I don’t have a concrete plan yet. I just want to help. Congressman Kim is suffering from his life right now, I thought he needed my help. EunWoo is too perfect for a kind person like him. Besides, he is the only person Jihoon could trust at this point of time in his career. I am, on the other hand, taking this opportunity to gain alliance just in case I cannot handle the situation anymore.”

 

Vernon read that Jeonghan might be planning some insane move and he was worried for him. Along the ride, Vernon was bothered on how Jeonghan changed ever since he arrived. He’s getting trickier. Smarter and more emotionless. He’s fast at learning things. After he’s lost his child, he’s gone wild and nobody could stop him. Vernon was worried that it wasn’t Seungcheol who has becoming the dangerous one, but Jeonghan.

 

“You are getting scary, hyung.” The other stated worriedly.

 

“Oh, am I?” crossing his legs. “It’s what I have become, Vernon. I am cursed more than you know.”

 

“That’s not true. I know you.”

 

“Then, maybe I don’t know who myself is now.”

 

“Hyung, I’ll be right here when you need me.” Vernon said sincerely.

 

“You are one of a kind, Vernon. I’m sorry I looked up into your background.”

 

Vernon remembering Jeonghan has been hinting him with his code name he replied. “I am much cursed than what you think, hyung. I’ve killed more than enough for a person to take.”

 

Jeonghan took notice how Vernon must have felt guilt as he revealed his dark secret. “Say, Prince… can I ask you to kill one whole family?”

 

Vernon was certain he was talking about the Ivanov. “I did much miserable than that. I’ve killed innocents.” he confessed.

 

“What changed you?” Jeonghan asked in all seriousness as he could feel Vernon was not a similar person from the ones they had described about him.

 

Vernon scoffed as he replied “Among all the people I’ve killed, criminal and innocent, would you believe me that it is guilt that changed me?”

 

“It’s more than that, Vernon.” guessed Jeonghan.

 

Vernon grin. “Guess, I can never exceed those keen observation of yours… I have reasons. Let’s leave it like that for now.” wanting to leave his Pandora’s Box locked tight as of the moment.

 

“I hope I didn’t offend you, Vernon. I love you as my brother, I am just curious about you and now, it’s about time I introduce myself to you. Sorry for not telling you this.” Jeonghan continued to tell his little secrets to Vernon until they arrived at the Congressman’s office. “Now that you know who I am… would you still want to work with me?”

 

Vernon smirked “Let me loose.”

.

.

.

CONGRESSMAN KIM’S OFFICE_NIGHT

 

“Congressman Kim.” greeted Jeonghan bringing all the food he took an effort to choose just to be given to Kim couple in his visit.

 

“Have a sit.” Mingyu invited.

 

Jeonghan reached out the goods “I hope you enjoy those. Where is EunWoo?” since he was there to supposedly talk about the donations.

 

Mingyu sighed. An obvious disappointment was written all over his face.

 

“I guess he had important things to do, am I right?”

 

“He sends his apologies, by the way. And thank you for the gifts. Should I offer you something?”

 

“I’m good. Thank you.”

 

Mingyu grabbed a tea and offered it to Jeonghan. “This is all I could offer for now. Let’s go grab some food later if you like. My treat. I’m starving.”

 

Jeonghan thought it sounded casual and also a good idea to know about the congressman more. “Then let’s go. I’ll just inform Vernon to fetch me there.”

 

It was a casual talk in the restaurant. Obviously, it’s a little get to know for both of them. Quite comfortable which deliver them to the business without forcing it.

 

“Thank you for donating in our foundation, Jeonghan. Give my thanks to Seungcheol as well.”

 

“Our pleasure. Seeing your foundation for children makes our heart melt.”

 

Finding it a little amusing Mingyu teased. “I understand if it’s you, but Seungcheol?”

 

Jeonghan giggled. “He’s softer than I am. He’s in much pain when we lost our child. I had no idea.”

 

“He’s in good place now. Hope you don’t blame yourself Jeonghan. This world… it’s not yet for children.” Mingyu hinted.

 

“I know… Congressman, are you up for another deal? A business between you and me only.”

 

Mingyu got curious.

 

“I will get straight to the point. I have not much time left, congressman. I am leaving.”

 

“Speak. You have been a very interesting person in this game, Jeonghan.”

 

“Very well… then, since our future donations won’t par with the trade I want… tell me your goals. Let me see what I can do.” Jeonghan started.

 

“What do you mean? Just state your intentions, Jeonghan. I know you have the purest intentions.”

 

“Thank you for the trust Mingyu. I admire you so much with your dedication. What I want from you is your cooperation in finding your wife’s hidden agendas… Have you ever wonder why he’s so perfect?”

 

Mingyu was surprised with how Jeonghan talked about EunWoo. “I am surprised about this, Jeonghan.” feeling offended somehow.

 

“I know how dearly you love your partner but I need to uncover his mighty shield. You are the only person I can trust.”

 

“How sure are you that I would cooperate?”

 

“You see, Mingyu, I am here as a friend.” offered Jeonghan. “I know you have so many questions in your mind so let me help. Maybe you can still save your life before it’s too late.”

 

“You are accusing my partner right now Jeonghan.”

 

“You know to yourself that you have felt the same way, Mingyu. I have to know your answer.”

 

“You’ve got the guts, beautiful. From where is this coming from? From Seungcheol?”

 

“He only knew that this meeting is for our donations, Congressman Kim. Who knows I might help you more with your political career?”

 

“And of what resources do you have?”

 

“I can make enemies my allies.” Jeonghan confidently stated however, he could see Mingyu doubting. But of course, who wouldn’t? It’s his partner he’s about to sell. “I will give you my weakness.”

 

“And what if you are wrong about EunWoo?”

 

“I would’ve gone this far if I don’t have the information, my friend.”

 

“Who do you work for?” suspected Mingyu.

 

“I work for myself alone after Minhyuk died… For your information, that was the reason why he died.”

 

Mingyu was quiet surprised. “As he always talk about you.”

 

“I can feel you are close.”

 

“He is a friend.”

 

 “Then, you knew something more than the surface, I suppose.”

 

“He tells me every secret.” answered Mingyu shortly. “I know how he adores you.”

 

“I see…” Jeonghan squinted his eyes as he noticed the tense Mingyu used to describe Minhyuk. “Is?”

 

“Don’t tell me, even my grammar matters?”

 

“No. I preferred casual. It’s just that, Seungcheol changed his tenses while pertaining to his brother as well… That’s kind of interesting.”

 

Mingyu chuckled. “You are a dangerous person to challenge with.”

 

“Try, so you know.”

 

“I won’t dare, Jeonghan. I’m really scared of you right now.”

 

“You are not the only one to say that.”

 

“Let me hear your proposal.” said Mingyu in his serious expression.

 

“I want EunWoo’s flaws, Mr. Congressman.”

 

“That’s a very tricky one, Jeonghan.”

 

“Do you believe in fate, Mingyu?”

 

“I’m not sure.”

 

“Exactly. It’s uncertain. In my take, there’s only winners and losers. Nothing more.”

 

Mingyu was currently in a hot seat. He was confused since he admitted that he too was curious about EunWoo.

 

“Scared of knowing the man you knew you married for love?”

 

Mingyu remained silent as he felt anxious.

 

“I will help you escape. You are handsome, kind and smart… You can find a person who would care for you genuinely.” Jeonghan winked.

 

“What do you know about him?”

 

“Not much. That’s why I need your help. Do what you want while you still can reverse things. You might be able to save yourself in the near future.”

 

“You are indicating something.”

 

“I just need to clarify and I need you for that.”

 

“You’ve asked me to let Jihoon win.”

 

“Just for this time… I know that’s hard enough.” Said Jeonghan. “But I will give you what you want.”

 

“And that is?”

 

“The truth. Your life. Your dream.”

 

“Did someone say to you that you are playing some kind of a-“

 

“Devil?” Jeonghan chuckled. “Yes. Seungcheol always tell me that.”

 

“You are a divine, Jeonghan. You don’t need to play like this.”

 

“That’s what Minhyuk told you, am I right? Well, he’s wrong. I have more dirt under my rag.” Jeonghan confessed. “Let me tell you a secret of mine so you can share a little secret of yours too.”

 

Mingyu find it fair. “Go ahead.”

 

“I am Nikita Ivanov.” Mingyu became surprised upon hearing the revelation. The confession includes the plan he’s about to do. It was quite a big one to be honest. He didn’t know that there’s more to what Minhyuk has revealed. “He didn’t tell you?” Jeonghan chuckled. “Of course. But only a few knows for now Mingyu. Keep it your ace.”

 

“Honey, you are in great danger.”

 

“I am the only way, don’t you think? This should end now.”

 

Seeing Jeonghan’s willingness to sacrifice himself for greater good, he was surely amazed. Mingyu’s respect for Jeonghan climbed up to the highest. At the same time, Mingyu worried since the percentage of winning this game is lower than a percent. It’s obviously one against thousands war. “Damn you are right. What are you going to do now?”

 

“My plans should at least give you and the others who wanted to capture those druglords the biggest credit. Are you with me?”

 

“You are taking this in quite a higher level than what I’ve expected.”

 

“Think carefully and faster, Mingyu. You have time before he’d (EunWoo) left you shattered into dust. Take it from my experience. Seungcheol and I weren’t exactly perfect. If Minhyuk told you everything, he should’ve at least give a hint in our relationship.”

 

Mingyu was starting to be convinced.

 

“There’s always a man behind your back, ready to fire you at the head any time now. If you think I’ve ruined you, you have my card. That’s the only secret I have and it’s no ordinary. You can easily sell me.”

 

“Fair enough.” Gave Jeonghan another cup of rum and said “To the partnership.”

 

“Cheers!” said Jeonghan.