SUIT & TIE: Alliance

SUIT & TIE

SUIT & TIE: Alliance

 

The moment Jeonghan woke up, he felt that Seungcheol near. He was looking tired in his sleep, granting Jeonghan the chance to get close.

 

Seungcheol was never seen looking so tired like Jeonghan sees right now. Probably, he was in pain too. Jeonghan didn’t realize how exhausted he was from his trips and for their loss. Guess, the pain of losing someone important helplessly has given the man too much to handle. That time, Jeonghan thought of his husband well. Seungcheol needed help right now, more than him.

 

Seungcheol was against having a child as Jeonghan recalled. But the display of his emotion the moment he was to decide was terrified. He was rather helpless. With this recollection, Jeonghan calmed as he caressed his partner’s hair gently. The other didn’t notice the when he usually does, even if he was dead drunk.

 

Proceeding to the living room, he noticed Vernon by the couch. It’s still late in the evening and he believed Vernon couldn’t even have a proper meal after a tiring day. “What a hard headed boy.”

 

Jeonghan walked towards the kitchen as quiet as possible, not to disturb the man from his sleep. He was hungry and thought the other two as well. It’s been a rough journey. Time to settle for a while and rethink. Maybe, Seungcheol was right. Maybe, it’s not the time. Their child would have suffer a lot more eventually.

 

Meanwhile “Jeonghan hyung.” The man called with his half closed eyes.

 

Jeonghan sighed hearing the younger’s voice. On the other hand, Vernon took it as a sign of irritation and he accepted it.

 

“I can go out now.” Said Vernon in a hurry.

 

“No.” halted Jeonghan immediately. “Just sleep. You look tired. Sorry for waking you up.”

 

“That’s nothing. I think I should leave.”

 

“You are really going against my orders lately, Vernon…” Jeonghan scoffed with a sigh. “You hungry?”

 

“I’m sorry. No. I’m fine.”

 

Jeonghan shook his head and sighed heavily again. He chose to stare at Vernon’s worried face, feeling guilty, he displayed a sweet smile. “C’mon. Join me. I bet you haven’t eaten for the rest of the day. Seungcheol is still sleeping.”

 

“How are you?” asked Vernon sincerely.

 

“Better than before. My apologies on how I acted earlier.”

 

“I understand that.”

 

“Seat.” Jeonghan serving the ramyeon plus those left over food in the refrigerator. “Eat well, Vernon. I know that’s not a proper meal but I’ve got no time.” And giggled.

 

While eating, Jeonghan asked “Did our parents know already?”

 

“I believe Seungcheol hyung already visited them to tell what happened. And-“ Vernon couldn’t continue what he’s about to say because it was about the little Choi’s burial. Meanwhile, Jeonghan knew it even though he won’t tell.

 

“I will go to my baby’s burial tomorrow, I cannot face him right now.” With obvious guilt in his expression. “Who are looking after him tonight?”

 

“It’s your mother.”

 

Jeonghan sighed with sadness. “I see. Thank you. Would you mind driving me to Lancelot before going to the wake? I need to thank Jun.”

 

“I understand.”

 

.

.

.

LANCELOT_MORNING

 

Jeonghan came to Lancelot with Vernon while Seungcheol and Seungkwan went directly to the wake.

 

As usual the bell chimed, but instead of Jun greeting for a welcome, the one at the counter greeted instead. “Sorry for the short notice, but we are closing early.” Said the assistant politely.

 

Knowing that they advised their previous customers about the early closing that day, Jun wondered who the customer could be. When he peaked by the door, it was Jeonghan.

 

“How are you?” Jun became surprised while fixing his cuffs.

 

“I’m sorry. I can get back next time if you are busy.” Seeing that Jun was wearing black suit with black necktie.

 

“No. It’s fine.” Jun smiled. “What can I do for you?”

 

“I-I just want to thank you for everything. I owe you a lot.”

 

“That’s nothing. Seungcheol came by last night as well, just to tell me that.” Jun smiled.  

 

“Seungcheol came here?”

 

“Yes. Yesterday. How are you feeling?”

 

“I’m getting better.” Jeonghan smiled faintly.

 

“You went here alone?”

 

“Vernon is with me. Seungcheol went directly to the wake. You must be going somewhere. Until next time. Also, I-I have to cancel my orders. My apologies.”

 

“I know about that already. You don’t have to worry. I’m sorry for your loss.”

 

“I should be going now.”

 

“I’ll follow you.” Smiled Jun.

 

Jeonghan smiled. “Thanks a lot. You’ve been there for us all the time. I am indebted to you.”

 

“Don’t mention it. I’m glad to help.”

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan went near. Step by step, he could feel the heaviness of his heart. He wanted to let it all out. Finally, in front of the tailor, Jeonghan wasn’t able to ask permission when he wrapped his arms around Jun tight as he cried solemnly.

 

Jun was surprised, but all he could do now was to comfort the other in silence.

.

.

.

WAKE_BABY CHOI

 

Arriving inside the hall where the little Choi was resting, the number of people surprised Jeonghan. It was not in his mind people would go in such a simple wake. He was planning to only have it with their family and closest friend but look how it became almost crowded in a small room. Then, he asked Vernon “Why is it there’s many people here in our child’s wake?”

 

“For some reason, they knew. Maybe someone said it to a friend.”

 

“I see.”

 

Beside their child’s ashes, Jeonghan and Seungcheol received guests to hear their condolences. Jeonghan noticed the mix in the crowd. Although, half of him was glad, half of him was insulted. There were politicians, business men, and mobs aside from their closest people. It was toxic. Thank goodness their child wouldn’t have the chance to know many of these people.

 

“Is this the world I want my child to live in?” said Jeonghan in his mind. Then, he looked at his husband greeting the others with his weak appearance. He hasn’t slept well yet. “Has he eaten enough?” Asked Jeonghan, again in his mind. He was worried all day yet Seungcheol didn’t utter a single word aside from accepting their guests comfort.

 

They got home after burying their little Choi but then, Seungcheol hasn’t have said much. He’s not even talking to him, unless it was important. Jeonghan assumed, he must be tired. “Would you like to eat?”

 

Seungcheol was kind of surprised when Jeonghan talked to him gently in the middle of silence. He wasn’t able to speak immediately, he knew what to do. Since it was late and Jeonghan had no strength to cook for them all, he asked Vernon if he could go to his favorite restaurant just next to the university. Seungkwan was asked to follow after he drives Na Young back to the hospital to be with Soon Young.

.

.

.

CHOI’S RESIDENCE_DAYS AFTER THE BURIAL

 

The couple was left alone that time. Jeonghan was inside the bedroom, so as Seungcheol. It was quiet. The two didn’t know how to start a conversation. Jeonghan was planning to, but Seungcheol spoke first. “I never had the chance to talk to you all this time.”

 

Jeonghan was waiting beside the man.

 

“I’m sorry.” Said Seungcheol sincerely.

 

“How many times do you have to tell me that Choi Seungcheol? I’m tired of it.” Looking at the man became weak in front of him for the first time.

 

Seungcheol, on the other hand, find his way to say “I miss you.” To his partner. He’s expecting a tease from the beautiful man beside him. However, instead of receiving tease, he saw Jeonghan cuddled lovingly around him.

 

 “I miss you too, .” As Jeonghan laid comfortably on his partner’s arms.

 

Seungcheol couldn’t utter any word as of the moment, but he was able to respond through his embrace snuggling his head buried to the pretty’s shoulder. Then, Jeonghan said “Are you honest when you said you need me?”

 

Seungcheol was again dumbfounded, but he had but one answer “Yes.”

 

 “I know you mean it.” Jeonghan smiled and whispered “Hey, Cheol?”

 

“Mn?”

 

“I need you to answer my questions honestly.”

 

“Go ahead. I’m listening.”

 

“Why did you agree to marry me?”

 

“Father said so.” Displaying his dimples in his sweet smile.

 

“That’s it? No other reasons?”

 

“My brother told me too.”

 

“Seungcheol! Quit this. I need you to be honest.”

 

“That’s true and I trusted them. I don’t have a choice anyway. They made me agree because they told me you are beautiful, kind, gentle, y, smart, and exceptional.”

 

“Don’t fool around!” the beauty scolded the other.

 

“That was true!”

 

“That’s so stupid of you to believe in.”

 

“Why?” Seungcheol chuckled weakly as he looked to his wife with endearment.

 

“You think that kind of person exists?” Jeonghan scolded.

 

“Nope. I actually doubted it sooo much.” The older explained teasingly. “Who would think of that as a real person? Those descriptions are just too impossible. It’s fictional.” He smiled at last.

 

“Yeah. Stupid camel!” Jeonghan murmured in annoyance. Seungcheol heard but didn’t bother at all. Sometimes, nicknames or insults are good for relationships.

 

“I didn’t believe at first, so I sent someone to see you.”

 

Surprised about a spy, Jeonghan revolted “Who? Vernon?”

 

“No. Hyung. I asked him to take pictures of you since I don’t have time to meet you until our engagement.” Seungcheol got his wallet just from his back pocket to get a photo. In Jeonghan’s surprise, he saw a wallet sized photos of him and on top of that… their child’s printed ultrasound cut to fit in his expensive leather wallet. Jeonghan’s mood lighten up. He never thought Seungcheol could be sentimental sometimes.

 

Jeonghan wore a smiled on his face. “And what can you say about me?” looking at unbelievably few, not to brag, good shots of him. Jeonghan actually liked them.

 

“I should say, it’s accurate.” Chuckled the older. “You are definitely an angel who’s lost on earth.”

 

Jeonghan giggled as he was enjoying how whipped his husband could be for him that moment. He’d love to have much more time with Seungcheol for the days to come because he knew they both need each other. “Seungcheol-ah.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“There’s something you should know.”

 

“Tell me.”

 

“I’m not innocent with your underground business. There’s a reason why I was engaged to you.”

 

Seungcheol was surprised hearing those words from Jeonghan. Feeling stupid with how he acted before.

 

“There’s many but let me tell you about me and your brother first.”

 

The first thing that comes in his mind was the possible relationship of his current wife with his brother. Seungcheol became uneasy and that mirrored in his troubled expression.

 

“Aside from Minhyuk is my director in the ship, we-“ but before he continued, Seungcheol interrupted.

 

“Do you love my brother?” asked the older curiously as if he was way younger.

 

“We are friends.” Jeonghan giggled as he explained “Don’t worry.”

 

“Is that true?”

 

“Yeah. We became close when we share the same goals for different reasons.”

 

Seungcheol frowned in confusion. He wasn’t buying it at all. When he recalled his brother telling him stories about Jeonghan, Minhyuk sounded in love. So deep, he wished it was him to marry Jeonghan.

 

As Jeonghan continued. “I applied in the ship because I need to find someone. My older brother was kidnapped by mother’s enemies. We were told that he’s probably shipped to foreign lands through Choi Shipping, so, I searched for him everywhere and gather any information to help with my parents.”

 

“Did you find him?”

 

“Not yet. He’s been missing for at least 20 years now. No news. None. Besides, the salary in the cruise ship could make our living better, I stayed even though I already gave up with my search.”

 

“And my brother?”

 

“Probably same reason why you are acting recklessly right now. Do you think I don’t know?” he scoffed. “You belittle me.”

 

<<

 

So Jeonghan was at the basement of a cruise ship, cleaning things before he go to his cabin when he accidentally heard a deal. He never knew he could hear such things happening inside -in plain sight- and hid just behind the stocks of the ship. His heart was pounding fast like someone was chasing him. He knew how mobs works. They couldn’t let anybody sees their transaction alive. Although, there’s an alternative, but that sounds as bad as dying as well. It was to join them, do the same thing and you have no power to decline with a gun pointing on your head. Jeonghan knew it was bad. The young man was perspiring. He even tried not to breathe because he’s afraid that people might hear it since he’s just hiding a few inches away.

 

He knew he was in trouble. Fortunately, the meeting had ended abruptly. He waited for a few more minutes just to make sure it’s clear before he gets out.

 

It was about 30 minutes, Jeonghan thought it was good to go. However, by the time he’s about to go up, someone had found him first.

 

Jeonghan was startled. He almost shouted but the man covered his mouth so fast. “What are you doing here, Jeonghan?”

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was surprised that the person was their manager. “Director Choi?” he asked as soon as the hand was pulled away from his mouth to hush him.

 

“Did you hear something?” asked Minhyuk agitated.

 

Jeonghan became stiff. He didn’t know how to answer. Besides, he was surprised learning that Minhyuk could possibly involve in such dirty play. He’s in dismay because he liked his director more than anyone else in the ship. Besides, Minhyuk is his mentor and he feels comfortable whenever he’s with him.

 

“You don’t tell anybody what you heard.” Said Minhyuk feeling that Jeonghan could possibly heard the conversation loud and clear from a short distance. Moreover, the tense in his face says it all.

 

“I don’t- I mean- I-“ Jeonghan couldn’t utter a word. “Please. Do not hurt me.”

 

“How could I? Listen to me. Keep your mouth shut, is that clear? You don’t get too involved with this. It’s quite dangerous.”

 

Jeonghan became confused. “I’m sorry. I thought you were just having an illegal stuffs going on here.”

 

“Shh! Your mouth.” Looking if there’s someone out there who’s watching. “Look. There are extremely dangerous people in here. You act like you know nothing, alright?”

 

“You? How about you?”

 

“I got this.”

 

“Are you- I mean, why are you doing this?”

 

“It’s a long story, Jeonghan. You need to get back to-“ hearing a foreign sound coming near them, Minhyuk hid Jeonghan to somewhere safe. Minhyuk hid his hand on his pocket hiding a recorder and a note on his hands saying “Evidence.” And a mailing address on it.

 

The young staff looked at it and thought Minhyuk was working on something big and quite dangerous.

 

Thank goodness the strangers were just young spoiled couple who were lost inside the storage room. Minhyuk asked them kindly to leave because the room was prohibited for guests. Minhyuk immediately get Jeonghan and dragged him to his room. “We need to talk.”

 

INSIDE MINHYUK’S CABIN_

 

“Are you investigating them?” said Jeonghan as soon as the doors are closed.

 

“Shhh.”

 

“You’re an undercover?” Jeonghan whispered.

 

“Shh!” Minhyuk scolded. “Ya!”

 

“Why?”

 

Minhyuk summarized it by telling his family history and circumstances.

The Choi family got involved in the business because of SeungWon’s brothers’ ill intentions. Seungwon owned bars and casinos after stopping being a salary man. He’s purchased lands and re-sell it. He worked hard to open up their Shipping line, but his brothers sold their souls to the devils and get themselves involved with the people in hell. When Choi Shipping was experiencing a near bankruptcy after a few years of him and Se Jong’s marriage, Choi SeungGi and SeungRi asked the help of the most dangerous people in the world. Now, they were trapped by the hands of those influential and powerful people.

 

Knowing that Minhyuk has his own family problem, Jeonghan got an idea and proposed. “Why not work with me?”

 

“What? I told you, you can’t get involved! Did you understand what I’ve said? This. Is. Dangerous. Get me?”

 

“Then, why are you doing it? Actually, there’s something I need. I thought I should give up on this but, I think you can help me.” Just then, Jeonghan told his side of the story.

 

Jeonghan applied in the shipping line because he found out through his father’s case that Chois Shipping was the vessel that brought his older brother to another land, as assumed. They could track him from the ship, he thought.

 

Jeonghan’s older brother was just a little boy when he was abducted by his mother’s enemies, and up until now, there were no leads on how to find him. Jeonghan knew the burden of not knowing whether their son was alive or dead. They have the right to know. It’s been years and it still affects the family. Why not? The boy was only a child to be a sacrifice in such unknown, moreover, dangerous battle.

 

Currently, Na Young (Jeonghan’s mother) met a terrible accident that almost cost her life. Believing that it was staged by their enemies, Jeonghan wanted to help bring his family justice. Besides, his father fights another battle being a police. Certainly, enemies would pile up.

 

“I can help you. I am involved anyway. But, will you promise me something?”

 

“No. I cannot let you get involved in this. Not you.”

 

“Please. I want to help my parents. Besides, either way, we could never avoid our fate. I need to find my older brother.”

 

“Jeonghan. You said you have a little brother.”

 

“Yes. I need to protect him too. If you could just assure me my family’s safety, I can deliver those messages so they won’t find you out. Please. It’s either I got involved or be a victim as well. Please, director.” The young Jeonghan pleaded persistently and recklessly.

 

“This is not a simple task.”

 

“I know. You need someone to rely on. You need a messenger, otherwise, you’ll get easily caught. You are the one being reckless.”

 

Minhyuk gave up. “Aigoo. I didn’t want to get my brother to get involved, then here I am, dragging another important person in my life.”

 

“I will not stop. I will not shut my mouth. You have no choice now.”

 

Minhyuk became restless. “What if you get caught? You silly!”

 

“I am not going to get caught. We just need a plan. Besides, I am not easy to track when you need to deliver something. No one will notice. Not unlike you. They can follow you everywhere.”

 

Minhyuk believed Jeonghan has a point, but he was troubled getting Jeonghan into the wars. “Jeonghan-ah, I am not so su-“

 

“I’m in! Please find our older brother. Please. I don’t care what consequences I face.”

 

“You are just saying that because you don’t know how it feels like yet.”

 

“Please. I’m just a messenger. Nothing more. I promise!”

 

Minhyuk totally gave up. The younger was really persistent. Besides, he wanted something. Probably, a help would be better. “Alright. Just promise me you’ll be safe.”

 

“You too.” Said Jeonghan as he got the recorder and note. “Give me this. I can go and deliver these when we get back home tomorrow in the port.”

 

That time, Jeonghan and Minhyuk didn’t have an idea of whom they’re fighting with. All Minhyuk wanted was to bust the people involved to get his family free from hell. It’s been a long time since they’ve paid their debts to those families, but owing the cartel owners would just bring you to a dead end. There’s no way out. Both his father, SeungWon, and him planned things. They knew exactly what they’re risking, so they needed to be discreet. They’ve called an agent from the CIA. They managed to call their attention with so many transactions in American territories. One person was sent to Korea to observe and wait for Minhyuk’s information.

 

_End of Flashback>>>

 

“You miss your brother, don’t you?”

 

“So much.” Answered Seungcheol with longingness.

 

“He loves you so much.” Jeonghan smiled confirming.

 

“I know. He didn’t have to do this alone.” Seungcheol grunted as he felt responsible for his brother’s assassination for not helping.

 

“He didn’t do it alone. He has me.”

Minhyuk promised Jeonghan their safety as promised. SeungWon was responsible for watching over Soon Young when he was younger when their father wasn’t present. Moreover, he’s paid due to the possible damage it could cause. Jeonghan was just surprised when he somehow knew that there’s really connection between his and the Choi family. The families weren’t friends at all, but they had formed a bond due to their goals.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“I thought, you weren’t involved in this just how your brother wanted.” Stated Jeonghan.

 

“Do you still work with them?”

 

“I do. But it’s been hard to contact now since eyes are just around the corners. I need to be discreet.”

 

“Do you know your agent personally?”

 

“Not personal. I just send him letters and packages. Sometimes, he’d sent a letter to me. Sometimes, he’d call in random voices. Only Minhyuk knew about him.”

 

“I see.” Seungcheol became hopeless. “I thought we can have a normal family, Jeonghan. I’m sorry.”

 

“We aren’t normal anyway, Cheol. We got married out of nowhere. Played like we truly love each other so no suspicion could rise. C’mon! If you think we are normal, I would suggest you go see a doctor.” Jeonghan giggled and teased.

 

“I love my brother so much. I regret that I hadn’t have the chance to show it to him.” Seungcheol became sad as he remembered. “If I could only help him. This won’t happen.”

 

“And he loves you back as well.” And giggled. “Don’t you worry, he’s confident that you are with me.”

 

Seungcheol smiled.

 

“Tell me what to do.” Proposed Jeonghan.

 

“No. I won’t let you.”

 

“You can tell me that but I won’t stop, you know that. What good can I do if I stay innocent with this? I’d just be a liability.” Cupped Seungcheol’s cheeks. “We’re on this together.” With a little pause “I should’ve known when he said goodbye just before we wed.”

 

“Minhyuk is a silly man. I hate that side of him.” Seungcheol grunted when the traces of his brother’s memories keeps hurting him.

 

“Is he really dead?”

 

“Probably. But his body cannot be found anywhere else yet. I hope he’s not lost in the sea.” Hoping that they could find his body, at least.

 

“We will catch who the murderers are, Seungcheol. We will catch them together.” Assured the younger one.

 

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan firmly and stated “Jeonghan-ah.”

 

“Mn?”

 

“Why do I feel you treat me like a younger person?” squirting his eyes because just the thought of it insults him already.

 

Jeonghan laughed. “Actually, I thought you are just the same age as Soon Young when Minhyuk tells me story of you. Maybe that’s where I come from.” He teased.

.

.

.

 

The next morning, Jeonghan woke up without Seungcheol by his side. He wondered where his husband went. There’s only one reason he could think of, and that’s Seungcheol going to the office. However, if he did, his watch wouldn’t be at the table right now. He walked out of the room and there, he saw Seungcheol from a plain sight, cooking instant noodles. Coffee was brewing and miraculously, there’s a bread ready on the table.

 

“Seungcheol?” Jeonghan called amused.

 

Seungcheol was startled, he almost burn himself.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I got hungry.”

 

Jeonghan came to check how his man cooks. “Don’t make it soggy. It’d be no fun to eat.”

 

“I know.” Said the older confidently. “Coffee’s ready. Let me take care of this for you. Be seated.”

 

“What has gotten into you? Aren’t you going to the office? I can’t and I won’t since doctor told me so?”

 

“I will stay with you.” He smiled charmingly.

 

Jeonghan was surprised and happy seeing Seungcheol’s soft, or probably, his true side. “Really? Why so sudden?”

 

“Because I miss you.”

 

“Too bad for our two assistants, then.”

 

“Yeah. I let them take care of things for us for the whole week.”

 

“What? Are you sure?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Poor them.”

 

“It’s their job.” Argued Seungcheol. “Besides, I am just here. They could go to me if there’s a problem anyway.”

 

“That’s my man!”

 

Seungcheol served the hot and well-cooked ramyeon for their breakfast. “I better work hard, Jeonghan.”

 

“For what? You always work hard.”

 

“To convince you to stay by my side.”

 

Jeonghan was surprised with Seungcheol’s sudden cheekiness. “You are taking my threats seriously, partner.”

 

“I should. I know you are serious. If it weren’t for the tailor, I won’t realize this.” He sat beside Jeonghan acting like he’s insulted. “He could even make you go to him without even saying or touching you. Tsk!” the older scoffed.

 

“You are jealous.” Giggled Jeonghan.

 

“Pretty much.” Seungcheol admitted.

 

“So, what partner should I be when I am with you?”

 

“Simple. Stay by my side.”

 

“Your wish is my command.”

 

Jeonghan giggled.

 

When they were eating together, Seungcheol remembered that he had a gift ready inside his pocket. He took it out and it was a golden, well embellished container. He simply gave it to Jeonghan. “Here. Have it.”

 

Jeonghan was puzzled on whatever Seungcheol is handing him. “This isn’t poison, yeah?”

 

“Why would I give you poison?” and a frown given to his wife of thinking such things of him.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Open it.”

 

It’s a small box. A little bulkier than that of jewelry boxes. And when Jeonghan opened it, there’s a little container made of fancy glass works and no wonder if the little shiny things on it were real gems. Jeonghan opened it and it smelled so good. However, it was so concentrated, it stung his nose a bit. Nevertheless, he liked it.

 

“A perfume?”

 

“Egyptian perfume. I personally picked it for you while we’re out there.”

 

“Oh! Is this the free you’ve got for EunWoo?”

 

“What?” brows were narrowed together. “What do you mean?”

 

Seemed like Jeonghan was hurting Seungcheol’s pride. He giggled, but he couldn’t help smelling the one his husband has given him. “I like it.”

 

“Glad to hear that. The bigger one is inside the luggage. There are also samples. You might want to give some to your mother or friends.”

 

“Same scent as this?”

 

“No. That one is a limited edition. They said it’s made for queens.”

 

“And you think, I am?”

 

“Nope.” Seungcheol immediately answered with a smirk and that made Jeonghan pout as he took it as an insult. However, as Seungcheol delivered a fresh brewed coffee to his wife, he added. “I thought you are divine.”

 

That line, for the first time, made Jeonghan blushed. “Why, thank you. That’s sweet of you.”

 

“The other samples are the usual products.”

 

“What scent did you give EunWoo?”

 

“Why are you asking about him? He has his own husband. I have no responsibility of buying him gifts.”

 

“Really?” Jeonghan gave him a squint of suspicion.

 

Feeling wronged, Seungcheol said “What the hell are you thinking?”

 

“Nothing.” Jeonghan smiled while being addicted to the scent as he put a little on his skin. “This sure is expensive.” said Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol smirked. “You know I don’t but inexpensive gifts, especially for you.”

 

“Right. I think… hmmm… this suits me.”

 

Seungcheol was liking the day. His smile and calm face was on. “Sure. Very well.”