Chapter 7

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 Days after....

It's been 5 days since that night...

....the night where Jiyong saw a guy comforting Kath. 

Ever since that incident, he stops following Kath everywhere. He doesn't visits the hotel, her language school and KBS. He's been trying to make himself busy even though they're on vacation. He don't even have any news about her. He's thinking who's that guy but more than that he's thinking why she was crying. He wants to go to the hotel and checked if she's still here.

"Why don't you just asks YG-hyung?" Youngbae aka Taeyang told him.

Yes, Taeyang knew about Kath. He's not Jiyong's bestfriend for nothing. He also knew what Jiyong's up to the past few days.

"You know I can't do that. If I asks him, he will be asking me why I am asking about her" he answered.

"Well, you could just tell that you're curious about her when you heard her singing on the 1st round. It's just simple, Jiyong. Or you could just tell him that you know her" Taeyang said.

But Jiyong don't want that. He knew that once YG knew about her, judging her would be very difficult and he might be bias about his decision when it comes to Kath. If that happens he knew Kath would not like it and she might get mad at him.

"I don't know, Youngbae. It might ruin her career if I do that" he deeply sighs.

"Hyung!! we're here!!" they heard their ever annoying maknae.

"Seungri, you don't need to yell!" says a deep-voiced man in the name of Choi Seung Hyun aka TOP.

The second youngest by the name of Daesung just laugh seeing their maknae being bullied by their hyung.

So why they are together? Well, Jiyong who's been a little lonely gathered all of them to their favorite hang out place. 

"Youngbae-hyung! Have you watch Kpop Star last night?" Seungri suddenly blurts out.

Taeyang looks at GD first before answering Seungri. "No. Why?"

"One contestant has been trending since last night. There's this one contestant, a girl, who has a very good singing voice. But that's not all. Even the judges were surprised at her voice. It's completely different from the 1st round." explained Seungri.

Youngbae and Jiyong are glancing at each other while Seungri is talking. Both were thinking that maybe its Kath.

"I think its better for you see it in the video."

Seungri gets his mobile and search for the video. When he finally found the video, he plays it infront of his hyungs.

Youngbae whispers to GD, "Now you'll know what happened to her".

VIDEO PLAYING

Yoo Hee Yeol calls the next group, the unique voice group. He explains the rule and calls out the contestant one by one until Kath was called.

Yoo Hee Yeol: Kath-ssi, how are you? We heard you enroll yourself in a language school.

Kath: Ne, I enrolled in a language school so I can understand and converse with Hangeul.

Yoo Hee Yeol: Woahh!! Your hangeul is better now.

Kath: Kamsahamnida!

YG: How's your one on one training with JYP?

Kath: It's fun and I learned so much.

YG: Have you changed your mind now? I mean I saw on your application that the agency you wanted is YG. Does your experience with JYP changed your mind.

Kath was a bit surprised with the question of YG and it took her few seconds before shaking her head. YG laughed while looking at JYP. Yoo Hee Yeol teases JYP.

Yoo Hee Yeol: So you're not successful with her. Hahahaha!!

Kath looks at JYP with an apologetical look.

JYP: It's okay, Kath-ssi. I'm not giving up on you.

All judges were eyeing her because of her very unique voice. Even when the other contestants in her group were asked if who they think will top their group, they unanimously said that it's going to be Kath.

YG: I always said this to contestants. Don't choose YG. Even my own artists are saying it to everybody. But this time I will tell you, please don't changed your mind.

Then everyone laughs inside the studio. 

Yoo Hee Yeol: Who's your favorite YG artists?

Kath: Bigbang and 2ne1

YG: Oh! And who's your favorite Bigbang member?

Kath: ahhmm...Gdragon.

BIGBANG members who's watching the video all looked at Jiyong.

"Hyung, you're really popular" says Seungri.

Jiyong, on the other hand, felt his cheek hot. He knows his blushing and Youngbae saw it, giving him a teasing look.

Kath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter