Chapter 52

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll promise you 자랄 때 결혼 할거야. Always remember that." and the boy showed his right pinky finger. "Promise?"

The young girl just looked at him in confusion. She doesn't have any clue what he mean. For christ sake, it's Korean. But whatever it was she just followed what the boy wants. She showed her right pinky finger too and cross it with the boy's pinky. And with that a promise was sealed.

 

 

 

"I'll promise you, I will marry you when we grow up. Always remember that." the girl mumbled to herself. She's already on her room. Lying on her bed while staring at the white ceiling. She still remember the exact line of the young Jiyong. It's just a childish promise but she held onto it. She didn't know that Jiyong also held onto that promise as well. She thought he already forgot about it.

Truth be told, her heart was beating happily when Jiyong started to talk about that promise. But she didn't know why she walked out when Jiyong told her.....

 

"I love you..."

 

"Arggghhh!!!! Why did I ran away? He's already there infront of me telling me he loves me but why did I walked out? Why? Stupid...stupid..."

If someone will saw her, they will think she's crazy. She's talking to herself and she's slapping her own head. It's been an hour since she left Jiyong at the seaside. She just lay down her bed and think. She can't figure out why she ran away. She loves Jiyong too. She's contemplating if she will go back or not. She doesn't even know if he is still there.

Meanwhile, Jiyong went frozen when Kath left her. He was dumbfounded and he smiled bitterly. He thought everything will be alright after his confession. He knew her memories are back but he can't understand why she suddenly walked out. A tear falls the moment she walked out but it dries out quickly because of the cold weather. He no longer have the blanket around his body. Only the winter jacket is giving him protection to the cold which is not enough.

The wind are blowing harshly around him. He felt colder by the minute. He doesn't know if it is the wind or it is because of what he is currently feeling. He was just looking at the sea. Watching it as the wave moves back and forth. His heart is broken. The person he love is gone. He is too late. Now he's sure he is too late. He looked at the sky and closed his eyes. Feeling the wind caressing his face. It has been an hour since she left and he stayed there. Not minding if he will get sick. He thinks he'll turn into ice any minute now.

"JIYONG!!!"

'I am hearing her voice. How pathetic of me' he thought.

"JIYONG!!!!!"

'Stop it Jiyong, stop imagining"

"KWON JIYONG!!!"

'Please...she's gone...she's not coming back..."

"AISSHHTT...JINJJA...KWON JIYONG!!!!"

'Her voice...getting nearer and nearer...my imagination seems..."

*SLAP*

He open his eyes widely. Surprised by a slap on his face. He saw Kath infront of her panting and looking mad. He was about to open his mouth but she yelled at him.

"NEO!!!...YOU NAPPEUN NAMJA!!! JINJJA....YOU...YOU..." she was punching him on his arms.

"Ah..ah..ah...Kay-ah...it hurts..."

"YOU DESERVE THAT...YOU PABO!!!...I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!" she was already crying because of frustration. She was so worried about him. When she saw him still sitting there with eyes closed and not responding to her call, she got worried only to found out that the guy is just closing his eyes. "I THOUGHT...I THOUGHT...YOU...I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU!!!"

Jiyong smiled but of course, a crying Kath is his weakness. He hugged her to calm her down. "Shhh....you know I hate to see you cry right? Shhh..."

Kath continued punching him, on the chest this time. But it became weaker and weaker. "But you always make me cry." she mumbled on his chest but he heard that.

"I know. That's why I am sorry..." he said sincerely as he caressed her back. When he felt she calmed down, he sat down together with her. She was still sniffing and trying to stop herself from crying. He still continue caressing her back.

When he felt that her breathing is already stable, he faced her infront of him. There are still traces of tears on her cheeks so he wipes it with his hand. He noticed that the girl is blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked while grinning.

She rolled her eyes, "Tch...shut up.." then she punched him again.

He chuckled and continued wiping the traces of tears on her cheeks until it is all gone. "There...much better"

He stared at her even though she is just infront of him. He noticed that the girl became anxious and she is looking anywhere but him.

"Why did you come back?" he asked.

"Uh...uhmmm... I..." her eyes darted to the blanket sitting on the ground. "I forgot my blanket." then she get it.

Jiyong trying to supressed his smile, "You got your blanket. You can go."

The girl was surprised and finally looked at Jiyong. But what happens next surprised her more. Jiyong kissed her. A quick peck on the lips. She can feel her cheeks getting hot and it's giving her butterflies in the stomach. She saw him grinning.

"Yah!!! Why did you do that?!!! And why are you grinning there?" she bellowed.

He smiled completely, "Tell me...why did you come back?"

"I already told you..." but he kissed her again making her stop to what she was about to say. "Yah!!!"

"I'll kiss you again if you will lie"

"I am not...." she stopped then covers her lips with both of her palms.

The guy chuckled as he was amused of her reaction. "See. You're really lying. Now tell me, why did you come back?"

Kath looked down feeling guilty with the lie that she made. She sighed, "I.... I was just worried that... that you'll stay here the whole night."

"Why?"

"Because it's cold right here, PABO!!!"

"You're concerned?"

"Of course!!"

"That's why you cry?"

"That's a different one. I was calling you but you are not responding. I thought...I thought...Aisshh!!" she said as she's already frustrated.

"You thought what?" he raised one his brows.

"Aissh...nothing...I hate you!!"

"You hate me? Really?"

"Yes!!! I hate you so much!!!"

"I love you so much though..."

She opens then closes it again. She runs out of what to say.

"Tch..I think you're okay now. So I'll leave you..." she decided to stand up and walk away from him but the latter grabs her arm and pulled her to him.

"Yah!! What..." she wasn't able to complete what she wants to say because Jiyong kissed him on the lips. She thought it was just a peck so she tried to push him right away. But Jiyong's right hand went at the back of her head and push it closer to him as his left hand s around her waist.

Jiyong began to move his lips and that's when she realized that this is not just a peck but a real kiss. Slowly, her eyes are beginning to close. She loves his lips to hers. It was gentle and soft. She started to respond to the kiss he is giving. The latter smiles while still kissing her. Their kiss deepens as she started to snake her arms around his neck.

The positive response of Kath makes Jiyong's heart flutter. Not just him but also her heart. Their hearts are both beating loud and fast. The kiss became passionate yet it is still gentle. Both are almost out of breath but both of them don't want to stop. Their lips are like heroine to each other, it is addicting. Both of them don't want to let go but they need to breathe. After few minutes, they let go, panting.

Kath realizing what happened abruptly hides her face on Jiyong's chest. He chuckled and that lands him a punched on the chest from the girl. He hugged her tightly instead. Kath can hear Jiyong's beating heart and she smiled to herself.

"So do you really hate me?" he whispered on Kath's ear.

Still hiding on his chest, she felt her cheek burning again and she knows she's blushing. "Yes...I still hate you.." she mumbled beneath his chest.

"Is the kiss not enough?" he teased. "Do you want another kiss or more than..."

Kath's hand went to his lips to stop him from talking. She finally look up to him but she was glaring. "You!!! ert!!"

Jiyong kisses her hand instead. She removes her hand abruptly still glaring at him. "You're impossible!!"

She wanted to walk out but she can't. Jiyong's holding her other arms. "I won't let you go...anymore. I know your memories are back so...I won't let you go...again..." and Jiyong hugged her again tightly.

"Jiyong..."

"I... will never let you go. Ever. Saranghae. Jeongmal saranghaeyo!" his hugged getting tighter that Kath can't breathe no more.

"Ji-ji-jiyong, c-c-can't b-b-reathe"

"Oh..mian.." he loosened his hug.

"Jiyong, I won't go away. You can release me now."

"Andwae!!" Jiyong said childlishly.

Kath sighed, "Jiyongie...please...I won't go away. How can I do that when..."

Jiyong push her a bit so he can look at her, "When? What?"

She shook her head, "Nothing..."

"Kay-ah..."

"Araseo...I'll tell you if you'll remove your arms around me."

Jiyong hesitantly removes his arms and released her from his hug. "Now tell me.."

"How can I go away when...when... youalreadyhavemyheartwithyou" she mumbled so fast that Jiyong wasn't able to understand what she said.

"Huh? That was too fast. I didn't understand." he complained.

"It's not my fault that your slow."

"Yah!!"

"I won't repeat myself." she said as she crossed her arms on her chest.

He smirked, "I'm just joking. I heard it properly. You said I already have your heart with me."

Kath blushed. She covered her face with her palms. "Aissh!!" she stomped her feet. "I hate you!!!"

She walked away from Jiyong stomping on the ground childishly. She sat on the bench again and looked straight at the sea. She's not looking at Jiyong.

"Nah..I know you love me" Jiyong teased.

She glared at him, "No, I don't."

Jiyong walk towards her and sat beside her. He face her infront of him but the girl is stubborn. She won't look at him. Jiyong smirked and cupped her face. But she still won't look at him. Her eyes are looking somewhere. He gives her a peck on the lips and that did the trick. She is now looking at him, well more of squinting her eyes to him. He gives a peck on her lips again making the girl pissed.

"Yah!!" but Jiyong kissed her again.

This time a passionate kiss. He bites her lower lip making the girl closed her eyes. He deepens the kiss and his tongue seeks entrance which she allows. They don't care if they are outside or if anyone will see them. After few minutes, they stopped. Panting. Jiyong still cupping her face. His forehead resting on hers. They are now looking at each other eye to eye.

"Saranghae" Jiyong said.

She smiled, "Nado...saranghae."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 months later.....

 

Kath debuted 3 months ago and her schedule for the past 3 months has been hectic. She was busy attending music shows, tv appearances and radio shows. Her debut was so successful that there has been a lot of love calls from different shows in different TV stations. And she still have schedules for the next few days. As for Jiyong, he was also busy with his own schedule and his schedule with Bigbang. He's been coming in and out of the country for the past weeks. Right now, he is in Japan for a schedule.

The two b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter