Chapter 4

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoooohh... this is it.. Kath fighting!!"

She walks inside the studio over the stage. And she heard the judges said something. But she didn't understand it since they were talking in Korean.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Kath." she introduce herself in Korean.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Kath-ssi. Are you a Korean?" Yoo Hee Yeol-ssi said in korean while looking at her application.

"Aniyo. I am a Filipino"

"Ahhh...so you understand hangeul?" asks Yang Hyun Suk of YG.

"Just a little. Some basic words. I can't understand everything." she said in Korean and English.

"Oh, so you didn't understand what we said when you showed up on the stage?" asks JYP in English.

She shook her head as she is really clueless on what JYP was talking about.

JYP smiled, "Aigoo..kyeopta..hahaha..you see, as you were walking on the stage, Yoo Hee Yeol-ssi said to Hyun Suk that you have a YG vibe because of your aura and your clothes."

Well, the judges were a bit right. She is wearing a tattered black skinny jeans, white spaghetti strap under clothing and gray-skull printed crop top that is usually a YG artists style. Being a Bigbang and 2ne1 fan and a YG stan, it might have influence her especially her fashion statement. But she is already like that since highschool. She already has this strong vibe and aura.

"But let's see. We will confirm that with your performance" JYP added.

"Wait , wait...may I ask how old are you? You might have a typo in your form. It says here 1987." said Yoo Hee Yeol.

Since she don't understand Korean that much, there is a translator from the staff.

"Uhmm, no, its correct. It is really 1987. I am already 28 years old" Kath said.

All.of the judges have a surprised look. As well as the staff of program and the staff of each company that was watching the show.

"What? You are already 28?...chincha?! We all thought you are only 20 - 22 years old. Unbelievable, you look so young" YG said with an obvious amazement on his voice.

"So Kath-ssi, you can perform now" JYP instructed.

Kath sighs deeply. She looks at the staff and nervously signals to play her music.

(A/N: you  can click the link. I found this in spotify. (Only now I realized that the link I put is not working, So I changed the link to a youtube link.)This is such a good version. Her voice is somewhat like that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7c9kRDgck8 )

 

"You shout it out, but I can't hear the words you say

I'm talking loud, not saying much

I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down, but i get up.....

 

She closed her eyes wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter