Chapter 38

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I missed you.... I miss you so much..."

 

Kath was surprised with what Jiyong did as well as what he said. She misses him too so she hugged him back. But...seconds passed, minutes passed..Jiyong's hug became tighter and tighter.

"Ji..,yong...can't...b-brea.,the..." Kath barely said.

"Oh.,mian.." as he let go of Kath.

Kath keeps on coughing and jokingly said, "Are you that mad at me? Are you going to kill me?" while she sat on the bench.

"Yah!!"

Then she laughed, "I was just joking..."

Jiyong sat beside her. They are both looking at the night sky. Jiyong was the one who break the silence.

"Kay-ah.."

"Mm?"

"I...i wanted to say sorry...for everything..."

Kath doesn't know what to say. So instead of saying anything she just lay her head on Jiyong's shoulder like she usually do before.

"Can we start all over again?" Kath asked.

"But.,.won't you asked why..."

"Nah..,it's fine. It's in the past. Whatever it is, I know you have reasons. I just want to go back to where we were before. Friends? Mmmhh?"

Jiyong nodded and smiled. He can't believe that she's back. He thought he won't see her again. He is so happy. No words can describe how is he feeling right now. He doesn't know when was the last time he felt this way. He just hope that what he's feeling right now won't last.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

"Yongie, come on. Let's ride there!!"

Jiyong and Kath are in Universal Studios Hollywood. This is one of the itinerary of Kath if she will be given a chance to go to Los Angeles. And now, she's there with her childhoid friend Jiyong.

They are almost done in riding and experiencing all the attractions. Only two are left, the Walking Dead attraction and of course her favorite Harry Potter attraction.

They are now down to the Walking Dead attraction.

"Kwon Jiyong, ppalli..ppali.…"

Jiyong sighed. He didn't know that Kath has too much energy when it comes to amusement park.

"Kay-ah..can we rest a bit? I am tired already" he requested.

Kath raised her left eyebrows and teased Jiyong, "Are you afraid? It is just a ride."

"Huh? Me? afraid? Are you kidding me? Jinjja! Me, Kwon Jiyong aka Gdragon of Bigbang? Ha...you are making me laugh...hahahaha"

But Jiyong's laugh was so stiff that Kath doesn't believe the pretense.

"Really, huh? Mmmmhh.."

Kath grabs her phone and started searching on Youtube while smiling teasingly.

"What are you doing?" Jiyong asked.

"Ahh..here it goes..I remember a show in Japan where you visit a theme park and went to a roller coaster and ghost house. You reaction inside the ghost house was really funny."

(A/N: Ghost house starts at 2:38 but if you want to watch it completely that's fine)

Jiyong suddenly remember that and his face went pale as white. He forgot that she is a fan of Bigbang and have probably watched every show they went to.

"Araseo..araseo..you win. Do we really need to go there?"

"Of course!! Now, let's go."

Kath is so excited to go inside The Walking Dead attraction though she is as scared as Jiyong. The latter can't do anything and just breathes deeply. 

Both went inside the attraction. They were slowly walking. Jiyong position himself behind Kath so the latter was the one walking infront.

When they turn left, they stopped for a moment. A door with zombies trying to get inside was infront of them. They walked carefully and they were a bit surprised when the door opened like it was about to open widely. Kath laughed as she heard Jiyong grunt a bit.

"Shh.,shut up!" the embarrassed Jiyong said.

They continue to walk slowly. The ruins were so realistic that the two were so immersed with the attraction. Lights going off and on, eerie sound effects, the background music from the tv show. For Kath, its a good decision going inside but for Jiyong, his heart is pounding so hard because of nervousness.

Before they turn right, Jiyong's hands is now holding Kath's shoulder. He is still behind Kath. The latter can't help but laugh. Her friend is really afraid.

After turning right, they saw another door at the end the corridor facing them. But this time it is a glass door. They slowly walked towards it and Jiyong's hold became tighter.

Suddenly, a zombie appears at the other side of the door. The two jumped back and Kath felt that Jiyong removes his hand on her shoulder. When she looked back, Jiyong is already back at the other end of the corridor.

"Yah!!! Come back here. It's inside the door."

Jiyong's knees are shaking already. The same way he felt when they were in that ghost house in Japan.

"Am I the guy here? It feels like I am the one protecting you. Should I call you princess now?" Kath .

"Yah!! It is scary. You also jumped back." Jiyong retorts back 

"But I didn't ran back…bwahahahahhah!!"

Jiyong pouts like a kid and crosses his arms on his chest. He then walks bravely forward ahead of Kath. The place looks like a forest now. They were in a hospital before this. 

"You'll see. Uhmmp.." Jiyong said.

They saw a zombie on the left side, crawling on the grass because the lower body was gone. Jiyong was looking at it.

"See... I am not afraid. It's just a robot with prosthetics!!" Jiyong boasted with head held high.

He looks at Kath and saw that she can't walked further. "What? Are you afraid now?"

Kath was just looking ahead with a scared face. Jiyong smirked and continued to move forward. But when he face infront, he bumped into something. When he looked up, it was a zombie. Jiyong screamed out loud and moved his legs backward. His knees were already shaking so instead of walking backwards he fell down. Then when he was sitting on the floor he moves backward. The zombie left after scaring Jiyong to the core.

Kath who was scared at the moment suddenly burst out laughing. She can't believe that Jiyong was that scared. Well who wouldn't that was unexpected. But Jiyong's a guy so she thought he might be at least braver than her. But, Jiyong proved her wrong. The guy might be a monster on stage but in real life this guy is a scaredy cat. And with that in mind, she keeps on laughing hard.

"Yah!!! Jinjja...this place is giving me a heart attack. Stop laughing!!"

It is a good thing that there's not much people today. If not, for sure Jiyong's scared photo will be over the internet.

"Yongie..,gwaenchana?" Kath asked while trying to stop herself from laughing.

"I'm not!! And stop laughing. It is not funny." Jiyong is irritated now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter