Chapter 28

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

 

Kath was standing on the balcony of her hotel. She is done packing her things. She heard someone knocking on her door. She goes inside her room and opens the door. There outside her room is a staff from Kpop Star.

"Kath-ssi, are you ready?"

"Ne" she politely answered.

She gets her things which basically composed of one backpack and a travelling bag. Outside the hotel, a car is waiting for her. It will be the one to bring her to her destination.

On her car trip, she can't help but think of her first day in Seoul. It seems like it was just few days ago. She smiled when she remembered of the way she behaved that time. It is different this time since everything is already familiar to her.

She saw the venue of Kpop Star's live stage and she remembered it again. That one thing that keeps her awake at night.

 

The hug.

 

That one tight hug from Jiyong. She can't quite understand it.

 

 

After their performance, when they were on the backstage, Jiyong suddenly pulled her and hugged her tight. So tight that she can't almost breathe. Jiyong said nothing. He just hugged her, ignoring the staff that was looking at them.

After hugging her, Jiyong looked at her and just smiled. Then he intertwined their hand while they went back to their dressing room. Jiyong removed his hand gently when they arrived at their dressing room. He immediately go to the sofa and lay down.

"Argghh..I am so tired" he said.

Kath was left standing near the door. She was too stunned with what Jiyong did. She got back on her senses when one of YG staff called her and congratulate her with their performance. She smiled to the staff but her mind is somewhere else. She looked at Jiyong, thinking if she could asked him about it. But he seems like he's sleeping. So she decided not to disturb him. She never got a chance to talked to him the whole night until the live stage was done.

 

 

"Kath-ssi?" the staff said for the third time.

"Eh?"

"I said we're here"

"Oh..mian" she apologized. She went out of the car and gets her things out of the car.

 

 

 

 

***

Jiyong and the rest of the Bigbang is in their dressing room at the backstage of Olympic Gymnastics Arena. It's the last day of their MADE Tour Final in Seoul.

Everyone is busy preparing for the last day of their tour. But Jiyong, he was just walking back and forth.

"Hyung, what are you doing? I'm becoming dizzy because of you" Seungri commented.

"Then don't look at me!" Jiyong retorted.

"Yah!! Jiyong, what is happening to you? Instead of sitting here on the sofa and conserving your energy, you're wasting it by walking there back and forth" TOP commented.

But Jiyong didn't stop. He keeps on walking back and forth and this time he's biting his fingernails.

"Hyung, don't tell me you're nervous?" Daesung asked.

"Ani. It's just that...."

"I think I already know the reason why he's like that" Taeyang said while smiling knowingly at Jiyong.

TOP can't take it anymore. He's now feeling dizzy because of Jiyong. He stood up from his seat and pulled Jiyong out of the dressing room.

"Hyung..."

They went to an empty room. And the moment they went inside, TOP crosses his arms on his chest.

"Now, talk. So something happened and it is about Kath."

It was a statement not a question. Jiyong nodded and sighed. He sat on the chair and slumped his shoulder.

"So what happened" TOP encourages him to talk.

"Well..." Jiyong started.

He narrated what had happened after their performance on KPOP Star. He told TOP of how he pretended to sleep inside the dressing room earning him a spank on the head.

"Ouch, hyung!!" he said while caressing his head.

"You deserve that!!"

"Mian, hyung. I just don't know what to do. I mean I don't even know what to say if ever she will asked me about it. That is the reason why I pretended to sleep" he explained.

"Whatever your explanation is what you did is cowardice!! And I guess you haven't talk to her yet."

Jiyong just nodded. After the announcement of winners, he wasn't able to talk with Kathn,. It's either he is busy or he's hiding to her. Up until now they weren't able to talk with each other aside from the few text messages that they exchanged.

"You know what Jiyong, keep on doing that and I can assure she will slipped right to your hand. And I hope you still remember what I told you before" TOP told him seriously.

He almost forgot that his TOP-hyung also has feelings for his friend. Since that night in the hospital, he never saw TOP appearing infront of Kath anymore. And it seems like his hyung read his mind.

"You may not see me with Kath but we're constantly talking over text message or call"

Jiyong immediately look at TOP and he knew that his hyung is serious.

They heard a knock on the door.

"Hyung?" It was Seungri's voice. The door opens and they were right, it is Seungri.

"Sorry to interrupt but we're about to start in 15 minutes"

The maknae reminded them. TOP looked at his watch and yes, indeed, the show is about to start. They went back to the dressing room. Jiyong look around. Looking for someone but the one he's looking for is not there.

"Where is she?" he muttered sadly.

 

 

 

 

***

"Fudge...I'm gonna be late"

She was standing on the waiting shed looking at her watch. She was waiting for a taxi.

"He's gonna kill me this time"

After a minute or two, she was able to get a taxi. She provided where she wants to go and asked the driver to hurry up.

She arrived at her destination and run as fast as she could at the back entrance. The guard stopped her and asked for an ID.

"Uhmmm..i don't have one" she said.

"Then I can't let you in. Only those with authorized ID are allowed to go inside"

"But..."

"Kath-ssi?"

She looks inside and saw the manager of Seungri.

"Manager-oppa!!!"

Seungri's manager talked to the guard and the latter was surprised when he was told who she is. The guard apologized to her multiple times for not recognizing her. 

"Gwaenchana ahjussi...no harm done! Annyeong!!" she hastily said.

"Oppa, where are they?"

"They're on the backstage already. The show's gonna start in 5 minutes"

She immediately run to the backstage. Jiyong specifically told her to be on the arena an hour before the concert starts. But she fell asleep. She was tired fixing her things on the house provided by KPOP star for the TOP 6. She decided to sleep and set her alarm but unfortunately because of tiredness she wasn't able to hear her phone alarm. And she knew this time the dragon will be on rage.

She looked at her watch.

"3 minutes"

She is almost there. She can see the boys' from afar. When she's already near them she suddenly stopped. Out of breath, she's looking at the boys especially at GD. Then she turn around and leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter