Chapter 37

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later....

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul...

 

"So what do you think? Do you like your new place?"

"Ne...neomu neomu joahaeyo!! Thank you!"

"I'll leave you now. Take a rest. Tomorrow we'll leave for US"

"Ne...aye aye manager-nim"

The owner of the place closes the door then walked towards the glass window of the flat which shows the overlooking view of the city.

"Nice to see you again, Seoul"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********************

Jiyong and his manager are on the plane right now. They are flying to US. They're gonna visit Chaerin who is preparing for her US debut. Lee Chaerin, the leader of Kpop group 2ne1, specifically requested for Jiyong to check the songs they are planning to release for her US album.

After 15 hours of travel, they arrived at Los Angeles International airport. Jiyong stretches his body as it feels stiff because of the long hours flight.

Jiyong is silently walking out of the airport. It was night time thus there are few people inside the airport. He was able to walk out of the airport without any ruckus.

He breathes out in relief while alighting the car. "Good thing no one recognizes me."

"You bet. It would be a disaster if someone recognized you. You only have me and Soon Ho." Tae Hee said.

Jiyong laughed as he imagined if that happened. The two, Tae Hee and Soon Ho looked at each other. This is the first time that they saw Jiyong laughed sincerely after what happened last month. Well, he still laughed with s. Only them can really make the dragon laughed whole heartedly. But whenever he was alone, he's like a different person. Not even smiling, always in silent mode, and a bit impatient which is not the Kwon Jiyong that they knew.

The two are happy that there were changes with Jiyong now. They just hope, he will be back to normal in no time. They miss the Kwon Jiyong they knew.

"Yoboseyo? Chaerin-ah...I'm on my way but have you all eaten? I can buy take out food for you." Jiyong called Chaerin. "Mcdonald's? Jinjja? Araseo.,araseo.,"

"Hyung let's buy Mcdonalds..."

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the LA studio,

 

"Eonnie..are you sure you just want fries?" CL asked.

"Ne..I fine with that besides it is a large one.."

"Araseo..the food's coming. Are you done?"

"Ajik..not yet.."

CL went out of the recording studio and leave her eonnie as she's not done yet with the recording.

"We're almost done. There's just one thing we need to tweak a bit...this part.."

 

🎵We don't talk any more, we don't talk any more

like we used to be🎵

 

 

"Alright." said the guy inside the recording booth.

And they continue to record again.

 

 

Outside the LA studio, Jiyong and his manager arrives. CL were waiting for them outside.

"Oppa!!"

CL runs and hugged Jiyong.

"Thank you for coming..."

"Nah...no need.. you know I will always lend my hand to you"

"Let's go inside. I'm hungry. And besides I am excited. I have a surprised for you." CL winked at Jiyong.

Jiyong's brows knitted like he is skeptical about of CL's surprised.

"Don't look at me like that oppa. This is really a surprised."

Jiyong just shrugs, "Araseo..just make sure I will be happy with that surprised of yours"

"Of course..you will.." CL said cheerfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter