Chapter 36

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

 

 

"Winner of KPOP Star: Kath-ssi"

 

"First non-Korean winner of KPOP Star"

 

"Amazing and unbelievable performance of Kath-ssi made her the first Filipino KPOP Star winner"

 

"KPOP Star winner Kath-ssi chose her dream company"

 

"Kath-ssi won at KPOP Star! Not surprising at all..."

 

 

News on the TV, newspaper and internet was all about the finale of KPOP Star last night. It seems like people in Korea are much delighted with the result of the show. Especially the boys who are spending their time in the studio.

"It's so sad that we're not able to watch noona last night. And we should have celebrated with her. I'm sure she's lonely because we're not there." Seungri said sadly.

"Should we celebrate with her today?" Daesung suggested while looking at his Jiyong-hyung.

TOP looked at Jiyong as well but the latter looks like he's not listening at all and just playing at his phone.

"She's not here right now. I just sent a message to her and she told me that she's at the airport." TOP said.

It seems TOP gets the attention of Jiyong as he suddenly look up at him. Well, not just Jiyong but all the members looked at TOP.

"Why is she at the airport?" Seungri sounds alarmed.

"She's leaving for Philippines." TOP answered curtly.

"Is it for good?" Taeyang asked.

TOP didn't answer. He just shrugged his shoulder.

Seungri blurted, "B-b-but she's the winner. It means the company she chose will manage her career here. Why will she go back in Philippines?"

"Well...."

But before TOP answers Seungri's question, Jiyong suddenly walked out of the room. Everyone was surprised.

TOP smirked and stand up, "I think the meeting is cancelled."

He stretches his arm upward and then walk out the door, "I'll go home, I wanted to rest and sleep. Annyeong!"

Daesung and Seungri were confused. They don't know what's happening while Taeyang seems relaxed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ********************

At the airport...

 

"Kath-ya.. say Hi to your mom for me, okay?"

"Ne, eomeoni"

Mrs. Kwon hugged her tight, "We're gonna miss you!"

"Eomma, you're over reacting again!!"

Mrs. Kwon slap Dami's shoulder.

"Ouch!!"

"You deserve that."

Kath was smiling at them, she will miss them for sure.

"Kath-ya, here!" Dami gave her a Rare Market paper bag. Kath looked confused.

"It's for imo and your dongsaeng"

"Oh.,kamsahamnida eonni"

"Ani.,gwaenchana.,you know you're like a family to us. So your family is also a family to us."

Kath thanked her and hugged her as well

 

"Calling all passengers bound for Philippines.."

 

"Omo, the time passed easily. It's time for you to board the plane." Mrs. Kwon sadly. "Take care always, arasseo?"

Kath nodded, "Thank you for taking care of me even though I can't remember anything"

Mrs. Kwon shook her head and hugged her again tightly while Dami were looking around the airport. She looked at her watch and then look around like she's waiting for someone.

"Dami-ya..did you sent a message to your brother? Why he's not here yet?"

"I sent a message eomma but he didn't reply back. I just called him but his phone is off"

Kath looked anxious already. She doesn't want to see him. Though she's longing for him, she's worried that if she sees him, she'll regret her decision.

"Gwaenchanayo, emeoni. Maybe he's busy."

"I don't know what happened to both of you. In just a flick of a finger, you don't talk anymore. I just wanted to make sure that you'll resolved whatever it is before you go."

Kath fake her smile. She's trying to stop herself crying. This is what she's afraid of, regretting and faltering. She needs to go now before Jiyong arrives, if he will really come.

"Eomeoni, I need to board now. I might miss the plane."

Mrs. Kwon nodded, "Arasseo! Now go... contact us when you arrived their okay?"

Kath understood and hugged both of them for the last time. Then she walk towards the boarding gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 *************

Jiyong running around and looking for someone through the crowd. He was pissed off as he was stuck in the traffic awhile ago. And he just arrived at his destination.

People were looking at him. Who wouldn't? A popular artist running around without any bodyguards, manager and even a cap or mask to hide his face.

He was not aware that people were already looking at him and recording a video of him. He was so busy looking for someone. Until one fan approached him and asked for an autograph

"Sh*t!!" he thought. That's the time he realized that everyone is looking at him already. And some are taking a picture or video of him. But he still accepted the fan's request. After signing an autograph, he immediately bowed and run away.

"Tch.,where are you? Am I late?" he blurted while running around.

He was panting already when he saw familiar faces.

"AHN HYE SUN!! HYE SUN-AH!!!" he yelled while running towards them.

"Omo!! Jiyong-oppa?!" Hye Sun unbelievably said.

Jiyong was panting, "Where is she?"

Hye Sun and Daniel looked at each other. 

"Please.,.tell me.."

"She's with your sister and mother near the boarding gate but..." Daniel answered but was not able to finished his sentence.

He thank the both of them and ran towards the boarding gate. The two was left in awe. They were surprised to see Kwon Jiyong in this crowded airport without any disguise.

"Look what love can do" Daniel commented.

"What is it oppa?" Ahn Hye Sun asked as she was not able to hear it.

Daniel just shook his head, "Come on. Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 ****************

Jiyong tried to run as fast as he could. He can't let her go without talking to her. Finally, he saw his mom and sister but Kath was not there.

"Eomma!!!" Jiyong was panting so hard.

"Oh Jiyong?"

"Where is she, eomma? Where is Kath?" he asked but still looking around.

"She's at the plane now. You're late." Dami said venomously. "If you have arrived 10 minutes earlier, you could have seen her."

"Ani.." he said. "I need to talk to her..."

"You're too late, Jiyong" Dami said sarcastically. " I texted you early in the morning. I even called you. But you were out of reached. We tried to stall her for you but it seems like you're not even interested. I don't know what's your problem or whatever it is that made you ignore her for months but it's your fault, you're late for her."

"Kwon Dami!! That's enough. People are watching." Mrs. Kwon said.

Jiyong ran towards the boarding gate but the guards stopped him.

"Let me inside!! I need to talk to her. Please let me in!!!" he tried to passed through the guard but he can't.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't let you in"

The guards are holding him. Not letting him go pass the boarding gate.

"LET ME GO!!"

"Jiyong stop it. There are people watching you." Mrs. Kwon said as she tried to stop him.

Jiyong stop and look around. He saw people watching him. He closes his eyes to calm himself. He looked at his mother in the eye.

"Eomma..."

Mrs. Kwon nodded as an indication that she understood him. Then Jiyong's tears poured down at the same time that his manager Tae Hee and YG bodyguards arrived. People watching weren't able to see the tears of the swag leader of Bigbang.

The bodyguards were able to help Jiyong, Mrs. Kwon and Kwon Dami out of the airport safely. Jiyong gets in an official YG van together with his manager. His mother is with his sister's car while Jiyong's car were driven by Jae Woo, YG bodyguard.

Jiyong lean his head backward. Making his head rest on the car seat. His eyes closed.

"Jiyong.." Tae Hee started.

"Hyung...please.,I need silence.."

His manager just sighed. He then looked at the car window where he saw a plane that just flew.

"Kath..." he thought as his tears pour down once again. He closes his eyes again and the things that happened these past weeks plays on his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

FLASHBACKS

 

"....I am really sorry. I ruined this night. This should be a great night but I turned it into this. I am really sorry. I know I disappoint you."

I messed up her hair, "Ani...don't think like that. I am okay. I understa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter