Chapter 50

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

 

 

It has been a week since Jiyong's and Kath's trip to Nami Island. The last time he saw Kath was back when he brought her to YG HQ. He never questioned the sudden disappearance of Kath since the girl is responding to his messages for the first 3 days. However, for the last 3 days, she never responds to his messages or calls. Even the Bigbang boys are asking him where is Kath because they can't get hold of her as well.

Jiyong tried to be patience on the situation. As you may have noticed, it took him 3 days before he got anxious with what's going on. Right now, he is marching towards YG's office. He got a feeling that YG knew where Kath is since he was the last one she got in touch with personally at YG HQ. He barged in YG's office which shocked Yang Hyun Suk himself.

"Jiyong?!! What are..." but he was cut off.

"Where is Kath, hyung?" Jiyong growled.

YG can't believe his favorite artist is growling at him. This guy never loses his patience unless he is getting frustrated or anxious. YG was amaze of what he is seeing infront of him and he can't help but smile.

"Hyung!! Don't just smile there. I am already upset." the young guy said while he drop himself on the sofa.

YG stood up and sat beside Jiyong. He sighed and put his arm on Jiyong's shoulder. He taps his shoulder slowly. "Calm down, Jiyong."

"How can I calm down? Kath's not on her dorm. She's not answering my messages and calls. I am getting worried here." Jiyong voiced out while his hands on his face.

YG shook his head. His boy is really into deep. He remembered the day he knew about the history of Kath and Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

"You have a lot to tell me." YG said as he walk beside Jiyong who is currently busy staring outside the window.

"Hyung?"

"Tell me...be honest with me. Do you know Kath-ssi?"

Jiyong opens his mouth and then closes it again. He doesn't know what to say.

"Or don't tell me you're interested with her? You know what I mean with that." YG added when he doesn't hear anything from Jiyong.

"Aniyo! Hyung..." he denied. But you can see that the guy blushed.

"So why are you staring at her? And you can't deny that it's your bomber jacket."

The younger guy sighed. "Ne, it's mine. But it is nothing like what you're thinking, hyung. She's...she's a childhood friend."

"Childhood friend? How?"

Jiyong then told him how they became friends. But while the latter is explaining about their childhood, YG is closely observing him. He noticed how Jiyong smiled on the thought of his childhood friend. He can see how his eyes lit up whenever he'll say her name.

'This is bad. He's already into deep' YG thought.

"What, hyung?!" Jiyong asked.

YG shook his head, "Jiyong-ah, you're done for. You're so into deep. Tsk tsk tsk. Let's see how this goes. Don't tell me I didn't warn you."

The younger guy just look at him cluelessly.

 

 

 

 

YG sighed, "Will you calm down? Kath is okay. You don't need to worry." he assured him again.

"Like what I thought so, you know where she is." Jiyong accused.

"Yes, but I won't tell you. She specifically asked me not to tell anyone where she is. She requested for a vacation. Just wait for her Jiyong. Two weeks, just two weeks. She said she needs to have some time for herself" YG explained.

The younger guy knows he won't get anything from YG but still tried his luck. At least, he knew that the girl she's looking for did not disappear just like that. But what confused him is why she didn't tell her about it. Why no one knew aside from YG?

"I'm sorry for barging in, hyung. I'll go." he said defeatedly.

"Jiyong!!" he was called by YG when he's already by the door. "Give her time. Just...trust her."

He doesn't know what to think anymore. Curiosity filled his mind. Lot of questions are bugging him. He needs answers. It's hard being in the dark. He knew he needed to give her time but he was so worried. If only he could flip the world just to find her he'd do it.

'Where are you, Kath?'

That what's running around his mind the whole time. Jiyong didn't notice that someone's standing infront of his flat's door. You can't blame him though he is worried and confused.

"Jiyong..."

"Kiko?"

The Japanese model just smiled at him. Jiyong let her in, in his house.

"What brings you here?" Jiyong asked her as he instructed her to sit down. Jiyong went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks for his visitor.

"Uhmm.. I heard what happened to Kath. I tried get in touch with her but I was so busy wiht work so I wasn't able to. Not until now. But then I can't contact her " she said when Jiyong went back to the living room.

"She's gone." he said while he gave her the juice he made. But Kiko was confused. "I meant, I cannot find her. YG-hyung said she requested for a vacation and I don't where in the world is she. I tried to contact her too but she's unreacheable. The last time I saw her was a week ago."

"Oh...so that's why I can't reached her. I thought she block my number or what." Kiko mumbled mostly to herself but Jiyong heard it.

"Block you?..uhmm..wait...I am confused. You two are in touched?..I mean how did it..." confused Jiyong asked.

Kiko bites her lips and frowned. She smiled at Jiyong and simply say, "It's a girl thing." She's trying to get out of this conversation. But the guy is determined to know what's going on. So he won't let her.

"You won't leave here unless you tell me what's going between you and Kath. Why didn't I know this?"

Kiko was thinking if she could tell him. I should not come here. She knew she can't get out of this unless she will tell to Jiyong. She was thinking really hard of what to do. Maybe I'll just leave out some details.

"Alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter