Chapter 22

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KATH's POV

 

I've been hearing murmurs around me. I don't know if I'm dreaming because I cannot understand what they were saying. My eyes were still closed but I can feel that my senses are all coming back. Slowly, I finally heard them.

"We'll she be okay?" I heard a familiar voice.

"She don't have fever anymore. So you can calm down." A familiar low tone voice said.

"But she's still not waking up." Thats....a familiar voice.

To tell you honestly, all the voices I've been hearing were overly familiar. It's just that my mind was still in a blurry, the reason why I can't process it. Also, I can sense that there are lots of people around.

"But can you all explain why these boys were here and why this guy was there instead of the shoot?" a mature but very familiar voice asked.

"Mianhae...but I think it will be better if wait for Kath-yang to wake up so that everything will be clear to you"

Was that YG?...... wait!!!

My eyes furrowed. 'Where am I?'

Just then flashes of what happened awhile ago plays on my mind. After my performance, I was sent back to the waiting room because my body was so weak now after my performance. Then YG announced that the 3rd place were Woo Yerin and I passed out.

I am probably in the hospital now. But why are the judges here? And why does 'they' are all here?

I pretended to be asleep. I don't want to open my eyes because I was ashamed to see everyone. They all have high expectation on me and yet I failed to live with their expectation. Aside from that, I...........

 

 

 

......i felt a tear fell down. I was eliminated. I felt my dreams just crumbled down and I am now back to square one. After this I don't know how to start. I tried myself from crying. I don't want them to see me crying but its too late. My tears fell down continously. My breathing has become heavier. I tried not to make noise but...

"Uhmm...hyung?...noona...crying"

Upon hearing Seungri, I decided it's time to stop pretending I'm asleep. I abruptly cover myself with blanket.

"G-go please...I want to....be alone!!" I said while hiding under the blanket.

"What happened? What did you do?" I heard Daesung asked probably to Seungri.

"I didn't do anything. I just saw her crying." Seungri said innocently.

"Was she still in the studio when the winners were announced?" Yoo Hee Yeol asked.

"I think so. The staff said that she passed out after the announcement of the 3rd place from Group B" YG said.

"Oh no...noona might be thinking..."

"Please....I wanted to be alone" I said.

No one answered. I heard footsteps then I heard the door opened then closed. I sigh in relief. I sniff trying to stop myself from crying. After a few minutes when I felt that they're no longer here, I removed the blanket that I used to cover myself then....

 

 

 

*PLOP* *PLOP*

 

 

I saw confettis falling down.

 

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"

 

 

They're still here? My brows furrowed. Why are they congratulating me?

"W-wh-what...." I wasn't able to complete my sentence.

"If you think you're eliminated....your wrong. So stop crying there." Jiyong said.

I deeply furrows. I don't know what he was talking about. I open my mouth to speak but JYP started to talk.

"Kath-yang, you're not eliminated. The 100-audience voted and you're one of the performer they chose. Well, actually, majority of the votes were for you. Out of 100, you got 80."

My eyes grew wider. So I'm not out?

"It's the very first time in KPOP Star history for a contestant to get almost all of the votes in this round" Yoo He Yeol-ssi said.

"I....I....p-passed?"

"You did!! So you should stop crying there" YG said.

I bit my lower lip and it trembled. I breathes deeply , sniffed then cry loudly.

"WAAAAHHHHH!!!! I *sniif* thought *sniff* I *sniff* get cut! WAAAAAHHHH!!!"

I cried loudly and all of them covered their ears.

"Yah!! Kay-ah!!! Stop that!! Our ears are hurting!!!" Jiyong said.

I stopped but my tears are still falling. I sniffed hard to stop myself from crying.

"Aigoo..." Jiyong was now beside me. He wipes my tears with the tissue that he's holding. "This is one of the reasons why I don't want you crying. When you cried you can't stop easily."

I looked at Jiyong, "Mian". Then more tears fall down my cheeks. But Jiyong keeps on wiping it with the tissue.

"Such a cry-baby..." he said but he still continued wiping it.

I looked infront and saw the two judges looking at us meaningfully. I gulped. I can pretty sense what they're thinking.

"Jiyong...stop it. I'm okay now." I told him.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Ehem..." that was YG. We both looked at him.

"Can you now explain what is happening here?" JYP said looking at YG then to Bigbang and then to us.

"Uhmmm..."

"Kath and I are childhood friend." Jiyong started then he continued on.

"So that's the reason why GD is already here when we arrived and why he weren't at the recording" Yoo Hee Yeol-ssi said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter