Chapter 42

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


It's the month of August.

 

We all know what August means to Bigbang and to VIPs. It's Bigbang's anniversary and Kwon Jiyong's month. But there's another YG event added on this month, Kath's birthday. It so happen that her birthday was just 4 days after Jiyong's. But, of course, the most anticipated celebration is the 10th year anniversary of Bigbang which is on August 19. They will be having their Bigbang10 The Concert 0. TO 10. on August 20. They've started this already in Japan last July. However, having a concert in their home country is still different especially that it will be happening a day after their actual anniversary. Only few days are left and everyone in YG is busy. YG staff together with Bigbang are busy with the preparation for the concert.

Bigbang, as an artist, were known to be very much involved with their songs and of course, with their concerts. They made sure that they will be hands on with their craft. They won't be tagged as an artist if they were not. Aside from that, Jiyong is quite busy with his upcoming birthday and of course, Kath's birthday. Unknown to the girl, Bigbang with the lead of Jiyong is preparing a surprised party for Kath. They are inconspicuosly preparing for the surprised which is new to the boys since they all know how all-tell their maknae is. It is really a new thing that the girl is still clueless with it. They just hope it will not reach her 'til the D-day. Hopefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right now, Bigbang is inside one of the practice room with the band, Band Six. The setlist has been finalized. The boys are busy rearranging the songs for their upcoming anniversary concert. Well, you may thought that it will only take few hours, a two or three maybe, but you are all wrong. Because of their leader being his perfectionist self, they are on the practice room for more than five hours now. Their maknae, Seungri is already exhausted.

"HYUNG!!!!! Aren't we done yet?" the maknae whines.

Jiyong just glared at him who is still busy arranging a song. Seungri pouted and sat at the corner sulking and busying himself at his phone. While Daesung, who is also in the brick of exhaustion, just sat on the chair and rested his eyes. Taeyang is busy talking to his girlfriend, Min Hyo Rin. While TOP, well, there he is sleeping on floor.

 

"WHOOAHH!! WHOOAHH!! WHOOAH!!! DAEBAK!! HYUNG!!!" Seungri screamed.

 

Everyone turned their head to the maknae, alarmed. TOP woke up and abruptly stood up.

"WHAT? WHAT? WHERE'S THE FIRE??!!!" TOP said in panic while clutching his heart.

"There's no fire hyung. It was just little Seunghyun." Youngbae said calmly.

TOP calm down but slaps the head of the maknae, "Idiot!!!"

"Ouch! Hyung! Apayo!!"

"You woke me up, pabo!! Why the hell are you screaming?" TOP asked. Jiyong who has distracted for a second shook his head and just goes back to what he was doing.

"Mian, hyung. I was just shocked with the news." Seungri answered.

"From?" TOP asked raising one eyebrows.

"Dispatch."

"Dispatch? Do you really read news from Dispatch? Really, maknae? You know Dispatch is trash." TOP commented.

"Well, some of Dispatch news are true though." then Seungri eyed GD. They all understood what the maknae is talking about. It is about the scandal of their leader and Mizuhara Kiko that was released by Dispatch. They can't forget that time when the intimate photos of their leader were release by Dispatch. It is a chaos. YG's stocks went down. Everyone in the company was so busy. But as usual, the leader's lips are sealed. No confirmation nor denying the issue until it died.

"Some, yes. Most of the time, no. Anyways, what's the news that you are talking about that makes you yell like a girl there." irritated TOP said.

"Well, here. I'll just read it loud to you. This is just a blind item though. But.." Seungri paused. "So..yeah.. according to Dispatch...."

 

Breaking News: singerXrapper relationship turned physical

 

As soon as they heard it, all of them went all ears.

 

"According to an informant, a singer who hasn't debuted yet is in indeed in relationship with a rapper though it has never been confirmed buy their agencies.

The informant said that they have been dating for months now and they have a good relationship. However, recently, the two was seen fighting in a bar in Itaewon. Those who have seen it says that the singer is trying to stop the rapper from drinking as he is already drunk. But the rapper did not stop.

They said the singer grabs the bottle of alcohol the rapper is drinking and the latter got mad. The rapper snapped at her and commented a rather rude, bulgar and inhuman statement to her. According to sources, the rapper got physical as well. They said they saw the rapper grabs the arm of the singer and dragged her to the VIP room. The singer went out of the VIP room alone. People who saw her said that the singer is caressing her left arm and they said they saw blood on her jaw. Whatever happened in the VIP room, it is clear that the fight got physical and the singer was scathed"

 

 

 

No one is saying a word. They don't know what happened but it feels chilly inside. The boys' face cannot be described. One second, they grimaced, then scared, then confused and then anger. They have a feeling who are the leads on that blind item. They just wished it is not them because if its the couple they were thinking, they are sure all hell will break loose.  And seems like, at this moment, they are all thinking the same thing. The four of them looked back to where their leader is. They can see the dark aura around him and he was gripping the music sheet so tight that it is now crumpled. They really hope that it is not HER. It is not a good idea for the dragon to woke up.

 

"Annyeong!!!"

 

Heads turn to where they heard the voice. Everyone was surprised that the girl in their mind appeared their at the door.

'Of all days and time, why did she show herself today?' TOP thought. "This is not a good time." he whispered to Youngbae who just nodded.

"What? Ya!! Why are you looking at me like that? It seems like you saw a ghost." she said as she went further inside.

"It's because we missed you, Kath-noona!!" Seungri said trying to break the awkwardness. "It's been awhile since we've seen you. The last time I saw you was back in the recording studio when I caught you and hyu..." then he stopped and looked at Jiyong whose face is still dark. The maknae swallowed then he looks back at Kath. He smiled awkwardly at her.

"...so what are you doing here?" TOP asked.

"Ya! What's with your question Tabi?" she said putting both of her ams on her waist. "Don't you want me here?" she pouted at them.

She looked cute in their eyes, yes, but the guys look at her like they were afraid or something which confuses her. She furrowed her brows and that's when she realizes they're not looking at her. Instead, they were looking on something or someone behind her. She turn around but she steps back abruptly as she didn't expect to see Jiyong standing closely behind her. He was just there with the band infront of her then suddenly he's there behind her. Doing so, her legs twisted making her body out of balance. But an arm hugs her waist right away preventing her to fall. She sighed in relief while clutching her heart.

"Phew!! You surprised me there. I almost fall." she commented.

"Are you okay?" the guy's voice was full of concern but it was so low and cold that made the girl flinched. The question was, of course, pertaining to a different matter which she didn't noticed.

"Oh. I am." Kath answered hesitantly. She was puzzled by his question. "Why you're so serious, Jiyong?"

She looks back at the boys "What's happening to HIM?"

They could have teased them because of how Jiyong held her on the waist. But! He is emitting an aura that is darker than the usual. No one answered Kath and they just gulped at the situation. Jiyong pulls her close to him that made her look back to him.

"Where were you this whole week?" he asked looking at her eyes.

"Ya! What's happening to you? Why are you so serious?'

"Just answer my question." he said in a low tone as her hold with her tightens and pulled her more closely.

She winces, "Why don't you release me first because I-i can't breathe?"

But the guy didn't move. "Jiyong, I don't know what's going on but they're all watching us like were some kind of a movie or tv drama" 

That's when Jiyong got aware of the surroundings. He looked around and she was right, everyone inside the practice room are lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter