Chapter 3

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kath and Mr. Han Juwon arrived at the hotel where the contestants of Kpop Star from other countries and provinces will be temporarily staying. He shows her, her room and helps put her luggage inside. He informed her that the 1st round will be held tomorrow, starting at 10 in the morning.

"For this round, you will audition infront of the judges; Yoo Hee Yeol-ssi of Antenna Music, Park Jin Young-ssi of JYP Entertainment and Yang Hyun Suk-ssi of YG Entertainment. In order for you to pass this round, you will need at least 2 passes from the judges or one judge may use the wild card to you"

Kath just nods as she felt her nervousness is slowly creeping out of her system with a mixture of excitement.

"Do you have any questions?" asks Mr. Han.

"Uhmmm..if..if I...if I didn't...pass. What will happen next? Will I...go back to the Philippines immediately?" she stuttered.

Mr. Han felt her nervousness, "Hey, don't think about it yet. You must think about how you will perform first. Be positive. But to answer your question, yes, contestants who fail the 1st round will be send back home the next day"

Kath sighs deeply and tried to ease what she's feeling.

"But it is so rare for a contestant abroad to fail on the 1st round. You see we are very strict when conducting an audition outside Korea. Why do you think among all the thousands who auditioned in your country, you are the only one who passed? So don't think about anything else. Just focus on the 1st round. Araseo? And besides being gloomy doesn't suit you. You were not like that when we were in the car and the restaurant."

Yes, indeed, she was so ecstatic when they were in the car. She keeps on talking, asking and blabbering about anything that it almost made Mr. Han annoyed. Even when they were in the restaurant, eating doesn't made her less talkative. She was like a child who goes outside the house for the very first time. Well, she's really like that. She's a positive and vibrant person.

Kath feels embarrassed as she remember how she act awhile ago. Her face turned red and she puts both of her palms on her cheeks. She temporarily forgets her nervousness.

Mr. Han laughs, "Hahahaha...you are really funny. Anyways, if you don't have anymore questions then I'll go ahead."

She shook her head and thanked him. She walks him out of the door but before he bids his goodbye, he explains that the studio is just one bus ride and travel time is approximately is about 10-15 minutes. He also gives her the bus card.

"Thank you, Han Juwon-ssi"

"Juwon...you can just call me Juwon. I could have told you to call me oppa if I didn't knew that we are the same age. I thought you were a dongsaeng when I first saw you in the airport. You don't look like your age. You even look like 20 years old." he winked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter