Chapter 31

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Are you and Kath together now?" Mr. Kwon asked smiling.

Kath almost burst out the soup that she's slurping when she heard Mr. Kwon's quuestion. When she looked at Mr. Kwon, he is showing a photo on the phone of Dami.

Both were surprised when they saw the photo. It was the two of them, sleeping on GD's bed. Jiyong embracing Kath, while the latter was deeply sleeping with her face on Jiyong's chest. Their exact position when Kath woke up this morning.

Kath choked the moment she saw the photo. She coughs so hard that is already hurting.

"Omo!! Jiyong bring her water. Hurry up!!!" Mrs. Kwon said in panic.

Well, even without Mrs. Kwon's instructions, Jiyong automatically grabs a glass of water for Kath. He gave it to Kath and assisted her in drinking the water while caressing her back.

When Kath recovered, all of them sighed in relief. Mr. Kwon apologizes to Kath.

"Gwaenchanayo, appeuji. I am okay" though on the other side of her brain, she was thinking of the photo she saw and the question that Mr. Kwon asked.

"So, as I was saying, Jiyong, would you mind answering my question?" Mr. Kwon said.

Jiyong wasn't able to answer right away. He was contemplating and thinking what to say but nothing's getting on his head. His brain is not functioning well. The question was so sudden and he cannot think of what would be the right answer to that question. He knew that they are not together. But he don't know why he can't answer easily.

Though last night all of his inhibitions were gone, it is because of the effect of the alcohol he drank that night. But today is different, he's not drunk. He's sober so he could not just say what he wanted to say.

Kath, on the other hand, is looking at the floor. She can't look at the others coz she knew her face is so red. She knew she will be tease by Dami if she will see that. She was embarrassed and at the same time shock at what she saw and the unusual question of Mr. Kwon. She don't know what Mr. Kwon, Mrs. Kwon and Dami are thinking. And she also don't know why Jiyong is not answering yet. All he need to do is to deny it because that's the truth.

'Did something happened last night?' she thought. She closes her eyes and tried to recall what happened last night.

"Ahmmm..." Jiyong still thinking what to say. His family is waiting for Jiyong's answer especially the girl beside her.

"You know we will be the hap...." Mrs. Kwon started but she was interrupted when their doorbell rings.

Kath sighed in silence. She was relieved that she wasn't able to hear what Mrs. Kwon will say or even the answer of GD. Though she really want GD to deny it, she's still afraid that she will hear something that will hurt her. She was thankful to whoever that person on the door. She was saved by the harsh reality.

Mrs. Kwon was the one who gets to the door. Jiyong supposedly will open the door but his mother told him that she will be the one to checked it out and just continue eating his breakfast.

"Jiyong-ah, Kath-ya!! Look who's here." all of them look at Mrs. Kwon.

"Ohh, Seunghyun-ah!!" Dami greets.

TOP bowed at her, "Annyeonghaseyo!!" and greeted everyone.

"You're timing is good Seunghyun-ah. We're eating breakfast. Sit down and eat with us." Mr. Kwon said.

"Kamsahamnida, samchon!!" as he sat beside Jiyong.

The two were surprised to see TOP. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jiyong asked.

"Kwon Jiyong!! Why are you asking him like that? Even though you are friends, he is still older than you" Mrs. Kwon reprimands.

Jiyong apologizes immediately. It is not his intention to asked his hyung rudely. He was just surprised to see TOP on their house this morning.

"Eommeoni, gwaenchanayo!! It's also my fault going here without even advising Jiyong."

The breakfast passed by without the family mentioning again what transpired awhile ago. Kath was so thankful with TOP for arriving on time. If not, she will be grilled alive.

 

-----

 

KATH's POV

 

I am standing on Kwon's balcony. Breathing some fresh air. It's hard to stay inside when I am part of the hot seat. Aside from it is an awkward situation, I am afraid that my true feelings will show. So here I am alone in the balcony, just trying to decipher what happened last night.

I am curious on how we made up. As far as I know I am irritated and mad at him. He is the reason why I got myself drunk.

"Arggghhh...what happened last night?" I said while messing and pulling my hair.

Then someone pulled my hair at the back, "michinya?!" It is TOP.

"Yah!! Appayo!!" I complained.

"Tch..." he snorted while shaking his head.

"What are you doing here, Tabi?" I asked him while raising one of my brows. "Well, whatever the reason is, I am really thankful you arrived at the right time"

"Why? What happened?"

I sighed, "Well, appeuji, emmeoni and unnie are grilling us, me and Jiyong."

He looked clueless. "You don't need to know. It's not important"

"Really?" raising one of his brows.

"It's a long story Tabi...i'll tell you next time."

"Araseo..."

Silence. There was silence. An angel pass by coz suddenly we were quiet for a few seconds.

"By the way, how are you feeling? You were so drunk yesterday"

I sat down on the sofa. There's a sofa at the balcony. I closes my eyes and inclined ny back comfortably.

"I'm fine. I already released all the cocktails I drank last night. Eommeoni's soup was also good. So i feel better now. Though my head's a bit aching still."

I felt the sofa moved. I think he sat down beside me.

"Seunghyun-ah, what happened last night? I can't barely remember what happened. The last thing I remember was going to the bar and that's it." I asked him without opening my eyes.

I know he will tell me what happened. He knew when I'm serious or not.

"Well, I really don't know what happened. I just knew you went to the bar from Youngbae."

I furrowed, "Youngbae?"

"Ne, he told me he saw you in the bar drinking too much cocktail. He said he stopped you and then after drinking your last drink, he said you went to the restroom"

Huh? Wait...Youngbae stopped me?...I tried to forced the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter