Chapter 43

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KATH's POV

 

 

"Ughhh"

I searched for my phone with my eyes close to stop it from alarming. It's already the third snooze and I am still on my bed. I found my phone and stop the alarm. I look at the time.

 

8:30 AM

 

I don't want to wake up yet. I wanted to sleep the whole day. I was so tired for the past days because of the project that YG gave me.

Yes, you heard it right. YG finally gave me a project. It was just few weeks ago when YG called me in his office. I thought it's because of the dating scandal that I had and currently still has with Zico and G-dragon. But he surprised me when he told me the upcoming project that they are planning. I can still remember that time. It feels so surreal.

 

 

 

"...so the reason why I called you is because of the things that we are planning for you. We have decided and we are now planning your debut. We have read a lot of request from the public to let you debut. People are craving for your songs. But we decided to have a different approach for your debut. We are actually going to debut you and Katie at the same time." YG explained as he saw the confusion on my face.

"Alright. Let me explain. To get such impact with your debut, we decided to create a unit between you and Katie. We will debut a collaboration unit with you and Katie. Maybe 1 or 2 singles. It depends on both of you. If you can make more than 2 songs for your unit, it will be great. But, of course, we will see to it. Then we will debut both of you as soloist but at the same time."

 

 

 

 

And that is the reason why I was so busy. Katie and I are composing songs that we can present to YG sajangnim by next week. Last night, we both went home late and finished the songs because I will not be around for 5 days.

Why? Because I requested for a rest. It's my birth month. I don't want to celebrate my birthday inside the recording studio.

"Ughh..it's time to move!!!"

I stretches my body and lazily stood up. I need to get ready. Hye Sun-ah will be mad if I will be late. Still remember my friend/dongsaeng Hye Sun from Kpop Star? We will meet up in, I look at the time,

"WHAT? It's already 8:45 am?"

...we will meet up at about 9:30 am. 

I immediately get my towel and took a shower. Good thing I am used to take a bath fast. It only take 15 minutes. I grabbed any clothes on my closet and wear it. It turned out I grab a tattered short made of jeans and just a plain large Adidas black shirt. I wear my white Adidas sneakers.  I didn't put any make up on my face. I just apply a bit of loose powder and lip tint. I got my sling bag. Put my wallet inside. Wear a mask and immediately went outside. Luckily, a taxi pass by in time, I only have 15 minutes now. The supermarket is 15 minutes away from my dorm. I just hope Hye Sun's not yet there.

I arrived at the supermarket at exactly 9:30 am. I ran as fast as I can 

"Eonnie!!!"

There I saw Hye Sun waiting by the entrance.

"Hye Sun-ah!!!" Panting, I hugged her. "I miss you!!"

I heard her giggled, "I miss you too eonnie." and she hugged me too.

"But why are you running?"

"Cause I know you have a very short temper when it comes to waiting. I slept late last night so I woke up late as well"

She laughed, "But you're not late though"

"It's because I ran. And besides I don't want to waste time. So come on. Let's buy the ingredients."

She nodded and we went inside the grocery. One by one, we get the ingredients and things that we need. If you are confused, well let me explain. I will be preparing something for Jiyong. Today's his birthday so I decided to bake a cake and cook pasta.

I remember when we were kids, when we found out that our birthdays are just few days apart, we promised each other that if fate permits we will celebrate our birthdays together. I also promised him that I will bake him a cake and cook something.

"Oppa didn't know this right?" Hye Sun asked me while we were waiting for our turn to the counter.

"Who?"

"Uhmmm..Jiho-oppa?"

Jiho...I sighed. I was not able to tell him about this. At first, I was able to tell him everything. My schedule, where I am, who are the people with me. But something changed, he changed. I don't know what it is. It's like he's not the same Zico that I knew. He rarely calls me, rarely text me, and rarely meet me. Whenever I call him, he is busy. Whenever I text him, I always received short replies. One day, I told him that I will eat dinner with Bigbang and he didn't even replied back. I am getting pissed already so I talked to him about it but we just got into argument. In the end, he says apologizes but he told me I don't need to tell him everything. He said he trusted me. And being a stubborn me, I did not listen to him.

When I thought that everything will be back to normal I was wrong, arguments over arguments happened. He is so different. It's like he is becoming a stranger to me. There's this nagging feeling that there is really something wrong. But everytime I asked him, he'll tell me that I am just overthinking. I don't know what's going on with him but I can feel there is something he is not telling me. What it is and why, is something I need to know.

"Eonnie?" Hye Sun shook me.

"huh?"

"You're spacing out. I was asking if you told Jiho-oppa."

"Mian. I was thinking about something. Well, yeah, I haven't told him yet. I'll text him later."

"Is there something wrong with you and oppa?"

"Nothing." I denied. I don't want anyone to worry about me. We have problems so it is our responsibility to fixed it.

"Okay. If you say so."

We paid for the things that we bought and went straight to Hye Sun's house. I don't have an oven on my dorm, that's why I asked for Hye Sun's help since they have an oven.

We decided to start with the cake first. We know it will take a long time since it is my first time baking a cake. I just hope it will be good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter