Chapter 13

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KATH's POV

"..nice to meet you" the boy told me. His hand was infront of me waiting for me to take it. I looked at him and to the girl that is beside him. But this time I can see their faces clearly.

Am I dreaming?

Then I felt my hand moved to take the boy's hand. I look at him again. Infront of me was the 8 year old Gdragon together with his sister Kwon Dami-eonni. Then...

The scene changed.  I was now sitting on the our house's veranda. "Kay-ah." he is sitting beside me.

Kay? 

I gazed at him questioningly.

"Kay-ah, when I grew up I will make a song for you"

So it was him.

 

"Is she alright? What happened to her?"

I heard someone asked. Oh? Am I awake now?

"Don't worry, Jiyong-ah. There's nothing to worry about. She's not sick or anything. She's just tired. Based on the tests we've conduct, her blood pressure is low as well as her blood sugar, that's why she fainted. It is nothing serious unless it often happens. But according to Hye Sun-ssi, this is the first time that she fainted. Geuraeseo, it might be because of lack of sleep and she maybe haven't eating well. All she needs is to rest and of course to eat properly"

Wait...I fainted? So....where am I? Hospital? It must be the doctor. It can't be. Ahhh... maybe I'm in YG's clinic. But... the clinic is such a small place for a group of people. I can feel that all of them are here with me: Bigbang and GD's mother and sister. 

Someone near me clasp their hands.

"Ahh, I remember!! Eonni told me that she didn't eat anything since she arrived in the morning." its Hye Sun-ah.

"So that's explained it. When she wakes up let her drink lots of water and let her eat this chocolate. It will help gains her energy. Then feed her. Make sure she'll eat rice. Araseo?" the doctor said.

"Ne!!!" I heard them say in a chorus. Argghh...my hunched was right. They are all here.

"Okay..I'll leave you now."

 

I feel my stomach churned. Baegopa!! TT_TT ... Ottoke? What will I do? I am too embarrassed to open my eyes. Especially with what I've learned today. Kwon Jiyong, Bigbang's Gdragon, is my childhood friend. His parents and my parents were friends.

"So now its clear. That's what you want to tell us before we ran to the cafeteria. And of course, Youngbae knew it long before" its a statement not a question coming from a low deep voice, TOP.

"But I am just confused hyung. Why noona don't remember you? Why doesn't she know that you're her childhood friend?"

That's my question too Seungri! I swear I also don't know the answer to that. I'm really clueless about everything. Even the dream I had awhile ago, I don't recall it ever happened before.

"Then...the jacket was really from you, GD-sunbaenim? That's why I saw you near studio B right?"

"Yes"

That explained the strange things that happened to me. It is all connected. The lamborghini, the day I saw him in KBS and that night as well, the strange feeling that someone's watching me during the casting round, the jacket. Everything. It's him. It's because of him.  I'm sure Park Hye Rin will be thrilled once she knew about this. Should I tell her? 🤔

 

I feel my stomach churned again. I am really hungry now. After a second, my stomach produces a loud growl. Oopps... 🙊🙊 I continously pretended to be asleep until I feel someone's breath near my right ear.

"I know your awake now Kay-ah. Your brows and lips are moving. And your stomach is growling already. Come on..wake up now. You need to eat." GD, its GD whispering to me.

I felt a tickling sensation as I feel his breath in my ear. I didn't budge and still pretended to be asleep. Until I heard Seungri say something.

"Hyung! Why don't you kiss noona? She might woke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter