Chapter 26

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KATH's POV

 

I am in my room already. Pacing back and forth. What did I do? Argghhh...it is so embarrassing. I sat down the edge of my bed and bit my fingernails.

How can I face him?!!! Waaahhh!!! I lay flat on my bed and stared at the white ceiling of my room. Thinking of what happened earlier.

 

 

 

 

"EVERYONE KWON JIYONG CRIED!!!" I screamed at my selfcam.

Jiyong immediately understood what I  doing and run after me. He caught me and wrapped his arms on my waist.

"You won't give that cam"

"I will"

"No you won't"

"Yes, I will"

"Really?"

Then he tickled my waist.

"Wahahahah...stopped it Jiyong!!!" I was hysterically laughing.

"I won't until you say you won't give it to the staff"

Since I am stubborn, I'd still say that I will give it to the staff. Because of that he continued tickling me. I was laughing so hard and I can't breathe no more. That's why I started to moved wildly so he will released me. But instead of releasing me, Jiyong hold me tightly and because of that we slipped.

"Woooaaahh!!!" we both exclaimed.

We fell down the floor. I closed my eyes coz I know it will hurt. But I didn't feel anything. When I open my eyes, Jiyong's face was infront of me. So he made sure I will not hurt myself.

'Thanks' I thought.

But our eyes met. I realized we were on a compromising position. He was hovering on top of me. He was looking at me but then I saw his eyes darted on my lips. I frozed. I don't know what to do. 

I saw him moved closer. One more move and his lips will reached my lips. I closed my eyes. I don't know why but I just closed my eyes.

"I thought you're gonna forget what you're feeling about him?"

It is my other self, talking to me.

"I thought your just gonna stay friends with him? I thought that will be the last time that you will cry because of him. But what are you doing? You're waiting for his kiss"

Kiss???!!!

I open my eyes quickly then....

"Ouch!!!" we both say.

My forehead bumps on his forehead real hard. I can see that he was on pain.

"Omo!! Gwaenchana? Mianhae..." I said while caressing my forehead. I immediately stood up. I wanted to help him with his forehead but I was so embarrassed

"I'm sorry. I need to go. I forgot I need to do something. Annyeong!! See you tom!!!" I said hurriedly as I walk as fast as I can out of the room.

 

 

 

 

Waaaaahhhh!!! I wiggled my body on the bed. That was so embarrassing. Just thinking about it makes me feel so ashamed. I just ruined the moment.

Moment?!!

What moment?!! Aissh....don't even think about it Kath!!!

But I can't. Everytime I close my eyes, I always see his face..moving closer and closer...

"Waaaahhhh!!!" I sat up and tap both of my cheeks. "Stop imagining!!! Forget about it"

I looked at the mirror and saw that I got a little bump on my forehead. I touched it and I winced.

"Ouch. It hurts. How about him? Is he okay?"

I get my phone and type in a message. But I am not sure if I will send it or not. I am looking at the send button and contemplating to push it or not.

 

🎶 I am sorry but I love you da geotjimal🎶

 

"Omo!!"

My phone rings. I almost threw my phone. I am deeply thinking too much that I startled when my phone rings.

I immediately answered it. Not looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Yoboseyo? Kay-ah" says the guy from the line.

Kay-ah? My eyes grew wider then I looked at the caller id. It's him, Jiyong.

Ottoke?!! Pabo..why didn't I look at the caller id first before answering. Waahh!! What should I do?!

"Hello? Hello? Kay-ah? Can you hear me?" I heard him asking.

I inhale exhale couple of times before answering him. Act normal!!

"Hello?! Sorry...I can hear you. So why did you call?"

"W-well, uhmmm, I just called to...to asked if you're okay. I m-mean your f-forehead. Is it alright? Is it painful?"

"uhmm.." Wait? Is Jiyong stuttering? "Well...it is still painful but bearable. H-how about you?"

"Well...it's....."

"Nice one noona, hyung's forehead has a big bump on it....ahhahahaah..." I heard Seungri on the background.

"shut up maknae!!" Jiyong hissed.

"Mianhae, Yongie. I-i was..."

"Shhhh...it's okay...lets not talk about it anymore. Although it really hurts and it feels like I was headbutt. It's okay." he's now teasing me.

"Hah!!! You're teasing me already ha. Do you want more?"

"hahahahaha....go on do it. I am waiting. You can headbutt me again. I am giving you permission now."

This is what I like about Jiyong. He never dwell in the past. Whatever happened before that unintentional headbutt, he never talked about it. He will make sure that everything is light between us. 

"How about tomorrow?" I said.

"Nah!!! Tomorrow's another day. It should be today."

"Araseo!!! Where are you right now? Just tell me where are you and I'll go there"

"shhhh..sshhhh...yoboseyo?!! I cannot hear you?  I'll call you later okay...bye!!"

And he hung up. What a chicken!! I know he's faking it and he knew that. That's why I can assure you, he'll be sending a message in 3, 2, 1...my phone beeps.

 

FROM: ✌ yongie ✌

See you tomorrow!! Put ice on your forehead so that the bump will subside!! Goodluck to us tomorrow!!! Goodnight ^^

 

See I told you...he's gonna send me a message.

I sighed and lay down my bed. Tomorrow. It's the live show, the first live show of KPOP Star. It will be a bigger stage. I'm nervous. This is the first time that I will be performing in a bigger audience. It's a good thing that I will be with Jiyong on the stage. At least I won't feel alone.

I stretched my body, "ahhh...it's time to sleep"

I closed my eyes and sleep. But........

 

 

 

 

 

.....I wasn't able to. My eyes is closed but I am still conscious. I.CANT.SLEEP. This is bad. I need to sleep for tomorrow's live stage. Please let me sleep.

I tried to sleep again. I closed my eyes and wait until I fell asleep.

 

....1:30 AM

 

...2:30 AM

 

....3:30 AM

 

....4:30 AM

 

I abruptly sat up on my bed. 4 hours had passed and yet I was not able to fall asleep. What should I do??? Please someone help me!!!

And seems like someone heard me. My phone rings. I looked at my caller ID and saw Zico's name.

Wait!

Zico? 4:30 am? Why is he calling at this hour?

"Yoboseyo? Zico-ssi?"

"Yoboseyo? Noona?"

"Ne. Why are you calling?"

"Mianhae, noona. It just that I've got a feeling that you will still be awake"

"How did you know that?"

"Later's the live stage right? So I thought maybe you can't fall asleep because you are somewhat excited or nervous"

"Yes, you're right. I can't sleep. TT_TT huhuhuhu... I tried to sleep but I can't. What should I do?"

"Well, I have a suggestion. I don't know if this will be effective but we can try."

"What is it?"

"I have a guitar with me. If you'll allow me noona, I can sing you to sleep"

I was surprised with his suggestion. Sing me to sleep? Not a bad idea. We can try that. At the same time, this has been one of my dreams. Experiencing someone who can sing me to sleep. I just didn't think nor imagine that it would be Zico.

"Well...we can try that. But Jiho-ya....you're part of the live show as well. You should sleep too."

(Woo Jiho is Zico'a real name -author)

"I'm okay noona. I can sleep after you fell asleep."

There's nothing I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter