Chapter 48

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

 

When Kath tripped and got her knees and hands scraped by the rocks on the sand, a memory appears before her eyes. She saw young Jiyong running unto her with a mixed of irritation and worry on his face.

"Kay-ah!! What happened? Gwaenchana?" the young Jiyong asked. "Yah!! Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Let me see."

The young Jiyong was looking at her knees. He touched it as well. "You are really clumsy. Tsktsktsk. Good thing it was just a scatch. Next time do not run...you know how clumsy you are.. Araseo?"

The young Jiyong was hugging her and caressing her back, "Yah..stop crying will you? please...I hate to see you cry..you know it's my weakness..ssshh"

 

 

 

 

"Noona...slowly. Why are you eating so fast? Are you a pig?" Seungri asked.

She squinted her eyes to Seungri, "Why? I am hungy. Do you have a problem with that? I haven't ate since morning" she growled. She throw a cup to Seungri, no one has the right to call her pig.

Seungri cowered and the other boys look shocked. Note on themselves, hungry Kath is synonymous to grumpy Kath. Jiyong, who is sitting beside her, is trying to suppress his laughter. Kath knew that the latter is trying to stop himself from laughing. It started back there.....

 

"Are...we....." her stomach grumbled too loud.

Jiyong laughed so hard. His body is shaking from laughter. Kath held her stomach and hides her face. She was so embarrassed.

"Are we..not going to eat?" Jiyong asked teasingly and continued laughing. He is now sitting on the sand cracking up.

"Aissh..." Kath stood up and stomped her way back leaving the laughing Jiyong there.

 

 

Jiyong's silent laughter is making Kath more irritated. She doesn't know how it started, just earlier today she was still acting awkward and shy to him, but right now she is now killing him on her mind. She doesn't know if it is because of her dream or if he is just getting on her skin, that she already have the confidence to be annoyed at him.

She looked at Jiyong and the guy is hiding his face on his own legs. She can see that his body is shaking. She shook her head and found it unbelievable that up until now this guy is still laughing. She don't find it funny at all.

"Seunghyun-ah, what is wrong with this guy?" I pointed at Jiyong.

"I don't know.." two people answered, TOP and Seungri.

I looked at them both, "I am not talking to you maknae" she glared at him. She do not forget people who call her pig.

"But I am Seunghyun too..." Seungri mumbled softly but Kath heard it.

"Do you heard me calling you Seunghyun before? If not, just shut up!!" she spats.

The others gulped. Kath is becoming scary right now. They don't know and even Kath don't know why she's being snappish today. It could be lack of sleep or is it because she is tired or it could be because of Jiyong. However, the maknae being his usual self had to say something.

"Why are you so grumpy, noona? Are you on your period?"

And that do it. Kath launched herself to Seungri quickly that the latter wasn't able to react fast. She grabbed Seungri's hair and pulled it hard.

"Ah..ah..noona..stopped it..it hurts..HYUNG!!!" Seungri's tears are forming on his eyes because of pain. The hyungs are just laughing at Seungri.

"HYUNG!!!" he cried for help.

"Served you right." Daesung commented while laughing.

"JIYONG-HYUNG!!!! Noona..is killing me!!!!" Seungri plead help from Jiyong. "Noona...it hurts...Jiyong-hyung help!!!"

Jiyong can see the maknae is already hurting and tears are already falling on his cheek. He stood up and approached the two, "Kath-ah..Kay-ah...stop it. Maknae is already hurting."

But the girl ignored her. Jiyong sighed and tried to pull Kath out from Seungri. But the girl is gripping Seungri's hair tightly that when Jiyong pulled her, the maknae's head followed.

"WAHHHH!!! HYUNG!!! Don't pull, noona!!" Seungri screamed.

Taeyang, Daesung and TOP's stomach are now in pain because of too much laughing. TOP was also taking a video of the commotion. He was looking closely at the video when he noticed that Kath was also crying.

"Eh?"

"Wae, hyung?" Daesung asked.

"Kath is crying" TOP answered.

That's when they stopped laughing. They are now worried at Kath. They don't know what's going on with Kath. Though Seungri's scream was too loud, Jiyong was able to hear TOP when he says Kath is crying. Without hesitation, he backhugged Kath and gently pull her from Seungri. Kath felt weak when she felt Jiyong's arms on her waist. Slowly his gripped from Seungri loosened until the maknae was able to released himself from Kath. He was about to whine at his noona but when he looked at her, with her hands on her face, she was crying so hard.

"Ssshh..it's gonna be okay" Jiyong cooed. He doesn't know why she's crying but he felt like it is right thing to say. He faced her to him and hugged her tight. "Kay-ah...what happened?"

"I...d-don't k-know..." she tried to speak but because of crying it was hard. Also because she was hiding her face with her hands her voice is bit muffled. "I just...felt...like....crying. I-i feel f-frustrated...I-i feel disap--pointed at m-myself. I-i can't get my m-memories back. It i-is so hard b-but I know it is twice h-hard f-for you..to all o-of y-you...E-everytime I look at you guys, I can see t-the sadness in your e-eyes. I c-can see l-longing. B-but since I cannot remember...anything, I f-find m-myself distancing from you guys. And it really hurts, whenever I...I see the hurt in your eyes. Especially y-you, J-jiyong.  I-i don't k-know what to do a-nymore. I just c-can't helped but f-feel helpless...I'm sorry...I am really sorry" and she cried more.

Jiyong hugged her tight. Making him feel that he is here for her. A crying Kath is his weakness especially now that she was really feeling down and she can feel the pain that she's feeling. Kath never cried even after she knew that her memories are gone. So Jiyong and the members understand her sudden surge of emotion. All the feelings that she's bottling up since then is now consuming her.

"Kay-ah..how many times should I tell you, seeing you cry is my weakness. Especially right now that you are crying so hard." Jiyong whispered to her ears.

"Noona...you don't need to feel guilty. It is not your fault. We understood it. We know that you will get your memories back. Everything will be okay" Daesung explained.

"Noona..you don't need to worry, Whatever happens, whether you get your memories back or not, we're always be here. We can always create new memories" Youngbae added.

The members heard someone sniffing. It was TOP.

"Oh my God!! *sniff sniff* It feels like I am watching a drama. *sniff sniff* What could be the ending of this drama? *sniff sniff* I hope the two leads will live happily ever after" TOP being his alien side but he is actually teasing the two.

"Hyung..shut up!" Jiyong uttered.

After few minutes, silence consumed them. They don't hear Kath's sobs and she was no longer shaking. Jiyong felt that Kath's breathing is now stable. It seems like she fell asleep already. He peeked carefully to check if she is already sleeping. He smiled when he was able to take a glimpse of her sleeping face.

"Jiyong...she might melt. Don't stare at her too much." TOP teased.

"Stop it, hyung!" he blushed. "I'll bring her home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 AM

Kath stirred on her bed. Her eyes opened up and she looked around. She cannot see anything as it is too dark. Her hands move to find her phone. When she found it she opened up the flashlight. She looked around and realized she's already in her room. She finally stood up and open the light on her room. Her eyes squinted because of the sudden intrusion of the light. She let her eyes adjust to the light until her eyes get used to it. She saw a piece of sticky note on her bedside table.

 

Hey, you fell asleep so I decided to bring you home. I called Hye Sun to get your door code. Why is your code 1822? Anyways, if you woke up, don't forget to change your clothes. Arachi?

~~JIYONG ^^

 

She looked at her clothes. She's still wearing the same clothes she was wearing last night. She decided to take a shower. After taking a shower, she tried to sleep but she can't. She was just there lying on the bed. Thinking of what happened last night. Her dream, the childhood memory that flashes on her eyes, her breakdown. That childhood memories, she was about to asked Jiyong if they were childhood friends but...yeah as you can remember she wasn't able to. For like 30 minutes, she tried to sleep again but she can't. Her mind wanders back to those memories or dreams, whatever it is. She stood up again.

"Arrggghh!!!!" she screamed.

She changed her pajama into a shirt and jeans. Wears her sneakers and grab a jacket. She decided to go to the recording studio and busied herself on her music. Though she's done with her promotion with Katie, she is busy for her solo debut. She was told that she already recorded some songs and it was already given to YG. They will be having a meeting in few days to decide which songs will be included. She is still allowed to present new songs thru the meeting since the song list is not yet finalized.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ahjeosi!" she greeted the guard.

"Oh? Agassi..why are you here? It's too early."

"I can't sleep. I don't have anything to do." she answered.

The guard nodded and assisted her inside the building, "If you need anything agassi, you can just call me."

"Ne!" she smiled at the guard.

She went straight to the recording studio. Since she cannot remember anything, she was having a hard finding her files and her notebook where she writes her songs. Teddy told her that she always leave her things inside the recording studio lab on the third floor. After about 20 minutes, she gave up. She cannot find her notebook. She slumped on the sofa to rest.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter