Chapter 35

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KATH's POV

 

 

"Can it be....,.me?

"Mwoya? Seunghyun-ah!!"

"I like you...I like you more than just friends. I really don't know when it started or how it happened. At first I thought I was just intrigued about you. I was interested because of your talent. But then I realized it is more than that. I realized I like you more than a friend. Would it be better for you if you will be with someone who like you?"

"I....I don't know what to say. I didn't notice really. But you know while you are telling me that, I don't know why but it didn't feel awkward at all. I thought...I will be embarrass or what not but no...I actually felt at ease and happy. This is weird really."

"Does it mean...."

"ANIYO!!!"

"Aissh..why are you so blunt?"

"Because I know you understand. You know what, you were my first favorite Bigbang member before I became a GD bias. If you have told me that before, I could have accepted it. But I guess it won't happen, I didn't know you guys personally back then. Anyways, I want to say sorry because I can't reciprocate your feelings. We cannot choose who to like or love. If I would choose someone else, when my heart beats for someone, it's gonna be unfair. And I will only end up hurting you. I don't want to do that. I hope you understand."

"You still didn't answer my first question, why? Why HIM?"

"I don't know. Maybe because he is my bias?...hahahaha.,just kidding. I just felt it. You already knew right? That my memories came back?"

"Ne...I got it from your conversation with Youngbae."

"I think my feelings started when we were young I just don't know it before since we're just a kid. Jiyong was the first guy friend I had. I remember he was annoyed at me but then we became a good friend. We were always together. He always acted like he's the eldest one. He was my friend, my playmate, my protector and at the same time my enemy. And he is still like that 'til today. I've only realized that when I remembered everything. Those things that I've said, those are superficial things. I can't say that's the reason. All I can say is it's him. It's just simply him. I just felt it. Do we need reason to like or love a person? Then if that's the case, how do we unlove a person?"

"Kath..."

"I'm sorry Seunghyun!"

"Hahahahaha..you don't need to say sorry. I know I'll get rejected. That's why I already gave up even before it started. I always knew who can make you happy. And I can't win with that. It's just unfortunate that he is also the one who makes you sad. But I guess that's the perks of loving. Kath, just always remember that I am here. Araseo?!"

"Thank you, Seunghyun-ah"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I'm already at my dorm, lying at my dorm. I can't forget my conversation with Seunghyun. This is too much for one day. It's giving me a headache. I am also thinking of what's gonna happen tomorrow. I can't still finished my song. I always ended up crying.

I sighed, "What will I do?"

My phone beeps as I received a text on my phone. I get my phone and check the text message. It's from Zico.

 

 

From: 지코

Noona... I am not giving up.

 

 

 

He is really stubborn. Haiissst.... What should I do with you?

 

 

 

 

 

"Joahaeyo, noona. Not as a friend but as a woman. I like you...." 

"M-mwo?" I am flustered with what I hear.

"Noona... I hope you will give me a chance. I will show you how much I care. I will take care of you."

"Wait, Zico. Stop. I don't understand."

He immediately held my hand. I wanted to released my hand but he pleaded.

"Please listen to me first noona. I know this is surprising. But I wanted to tell you my feelings. I really like you. From the first time I met you, I can't get you out of my head. All I am asking is a chance. I will show you how special you are to me. Just give me a chance. Please"

I am speechless. I don't know what will I say. 

"I..." I swallow. "Jiho-ya...mianhaeyo..jinjja mianhae. I can't.,." I shook my head when he release my hands.I immediately get his hand.

"Jiho-ya.,you know I like you too. You remind me of my dongsaeng. But that's all I could give to you. You know me I am blunt. But I am doing it for you. I don't want you to get hurt because of me. You are a friend and a brother. If you got hurt because of me, I will not forgive myself."

"You...you like someone else."

It was not a question. It's a statement. Does he know? How.,.?

"Jiho-ya.,it's not..."

He removed his hands from me. Silence fills out the Han River. There's nothing to hear aside from the wind and the sound of the water.

I heard him sigh, "I'll bring you home now, noona."

"Jiho-ya,.."

"Gwaenhanayo...I just,..wanted to think.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is he thinking? I sighed. This is getting more complicated that I expected it to be. Wae, Jiho? Wae?

"Arrggghhhh..."

My eyes automatically closes. Maybe because of exhaustion or maybe because it is already 4 in the morning and here I am still awake. Slowly, sleep take over my mind and body.

 

 

12:00 nn

I heard movement around my dorm. Seems like someone is cooking, I can smell the food. But I became alarmed, "Who the hell would cook for me?"

I immediately get up, "YAH!!! NUGU-YA???!!!!"

"Omo!!"

"Huh?"

"Eonnie!!! Wae geurae?! I almost drop the pan."

"M-mian.,"

Hye Sun? How did she.,?

"I know what you are thinking. Here..."

She gave me a note. I opened it and found out that the note came from Zico.

 

"Noona..don't worry I didn't enter your room alone. I contacted Hye Sun-ssi. I know you are still sleeping. I went to the supermarket and bought ingredients for your breakfast but it seems like you will wake up late. So I asked Hye Sun-ssi to cooked lunch instead. I cannot stay longer coz I have schedule today. Goodluck and fighting 💪💪💪"

 

He could have just texted me instead of leaving a note. "Tch.."

"Eonnie..is Zico-ssi.."

"Ani..stop whatever you are thinking.."

She pouted and continued whatever she is cooking. I get my phone to text Zico. I wanted to thank him.

"Eonnie,.come on. Let's eat."

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter