Chapter 24

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

 

Kath is on the music room. She's composing the music for the song that she wanted to use for the next round. She keeps on looking at the time. She's feeling anxious today because Jiyong will be coming today.

 

"I didn't know there's a fish named Mizuhara Kiko"

 

That's what she's thinking right now. She don't know what kind of face will she show to Jiyong now that the latter knew about the fish thing. She wasn't prepared. She never thought Jiyong will know that that fast. And the camera around didn't help too. It makes her more conscious. She's trying to concentrate but she can't.

Meanwhile, the guy who's making Kath anxious is already outside the room, watching her. Camera is all around him.

"She's so serious. Let's surprise her." Jiyong said infront of the camera.

He slowly turn the knob and open the door quietly. Kath looks like she's concentrating but the truth is she is really anxious. She looked at her watch then turn to look at the door. Jiyong is already on her back without her knowing. That's why when Kath looked at the door he wasn't able to see Jiyong.

When she turned her head back,

"Annyeong!" ^________^

"WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! OoO" Kath screamed.

Jiyong's smiling face was so near that she was so surprised and screamed. She almost fall down from her chair if not with Jiyong's fast reflex. He was able to pull Kath towards him before she fall.

Kath slowly opens her eyes and found out that she's basically hugged by Jiyong. Her face is definitely facing Jiyong's chest.

"Gwaenchana?! You didn't get hurt?!" Jiyong worriedly asked her while checking her from head to toe.

Kath felt embarrassed as she remembered that there are cameras all over. She shook her head at Jiyong and whispered, "Jiyong, there are cameras".

Apparently, Jiyong forgot that there are cameras all over. He straightened his body and slowly removed his hands on the shoulders if Kath.

"You're red" one of the staff commented.

"Who wouldn't be? It's Gdragon-ssi." Kath smiled. But deep inside her heart is beating wildly. One of the reason is because of the cameras and another one is because of Jiyong itself. Especially now that she already knew what she's feeling for her friend.

Jiyong, on the other hand, is sweating. He almost forgot that they are not alone. Letting Kath be part of a scandal is the least thing that he wanted. Especially with him. He wanted to protect her from the cruel world of KPOP. It's the least thing that he can do. So he decided not to let her know his feelings, for now.

 

After few hours, Jiyong felt hungry.

"Are you hungry?" Jiyong asked.

"Ani...I'm no...." but then Kath's stomach rumbles.

Jiyong laughed teasingly, "Yeah right...your not hungry"

Kath pouts, "tch!!!"

"Wait here." Jiyong stood up and walked out the door. "I'm gonna get food for us."

"Ne" Kath bows. Although, there's no more staff around them. She's still being careful because there are still cameras around.

Jiyong was smiling from ear to ear as he walk on the hallway. He's kinda satisfied with Kath's lyrics and music. He was thankful that he's partnered with her because it made his work easier since Kath is also a singer/writer/composer. He knew that they're going to nail it.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, two guys are fast approaching the music room where Kath is. The two guys came with a cameraman. They are now peeking on the door. They saw Kath. She's busy with their song. They looked and nodded at each other. One of the guys opened the door.

Kath looked at the door thinking that it was Jiyong. But she was surprised to see two guys standing on the doorway. She immediately stood up.

"Omo!!" she reacted. Her eyes is almost bulging out.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" the two guys greeted her with smile on their faces.

"A-annyeong...h-haseyo!" Kath says in return. She was stuttering.

"Did we disturbed you? You looked busy there" one of the guy said.

"Huh?!" then she shook her head. "Ani" she immediately answered.

She can't believe of she's seeing. Two artists that she wanted to see in person are infront of her. She was so starstruck that she don't know what to say.

"Oh! We haven't introduce ourselves yet. How rude of us." one of them said. "Annyeong, SanE-imnida"

SanE stretches his hand for a handshake. "Nice meeting you, Kath-ssi".

Kath reaches for SanE's hand. "N-nice meeting you!" 

The other guy clear his throat and introduce himself.

"Annyeong, Kath-ssi. Zico-imnida. Nice to meet you!"

He reaches for Kath's hands and shake it.

"N-Nice to m-meet y-you too, Zi-Zico-ssi" Kath stuttered with Zico. How can she not?! Zico is one of her crush in KPOP.

Zico smiled at her and Kath blushes. SanE saw it and teases her.

"Oh! You're blushing." SanE pointed out.

Kath pouted and put both of her hand to her cheeks. Both guys laughed at her reaction.

"Kyeopta!" Zico commented making Kath blushed more.

The three of them sat down on the chair.

"You might wonder why we're here?" SanE started.

Kath just nodded still can't get over Zico's smile.

"Geunyang..we just wanted to see you in person. You see we're a fan" SanE said.

Kath's eyes grew wider. 'Fan?' she thought.

"That's true. I, for an instance, we're looking forward on the last recording to meet you. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see you that time because you we're sent to the hospital. Speaking of which, gwaenchanikka? Are you already okay?" Zico said.

Kath blinked several times before answering. She can't believe that these two we're a fan and that this guy infront of her we're asking her if she was okay now.

"N-ne. I-i am not sick anymore."

"That's good to hear" then he smiled at her again making Kath blushed again.

"You should always take care of yourself" Zico added.

"Yah!! Kiddo!! Why you're talking to her like you're older than her? She just look young but don't forget she's a noona to you." SanE said.

Zico stick his tounge out and scratch the back of his head. "Hyung, mian! Noona, mianhae. It's just I don't know how to address you coz you really look younger than me."

"Uh-uhmm..gwaenchanayo." she said.

"Oh by the way noona. Here." Zico gave a plastic bag with energy drink. "It's for you and GD-sunbaenim"

Kath accepts it, "Gomawoyo!"

They smiled at each other.

 

Oblivious to the three, Jiyong is already by the door. He was already there when Zico apologizes to Kath. Jiyong narrowed his eyes when he saw how the two smiled at each other. He felt a tugged of pain on his chest. He's jealous. He knew that. But he's trying to composed himself. He don't want to snap again like what happened on the hospital. In the first place, he has no right to be jealous, they're just friends.

Jiyong inhale exhale several times before going inside the room.

"I'm back!" He pretended that he didn't knew the two is there. "Oh?!"

The three looked at Jiyong and stood up. SanE approached Jiyong.

"Bro!!" SanE said. They clasp their hands together and bump chest to chest. "Long time no see!"

"Ne, hyung. Long time no see!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae" Zico greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" GD answered respe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter