Chapter 12

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG POV

"Nugu?" Kath asks.

Me and Youngbae look at each other. It's a good thing that we've been a long time friend. With just one look, we knew what we want to say with each other. Youngbae approaches Seungri and Kath.

"Seungri-ya"

"Ne, hyung?" asks Seungri.

"Sajangnim is calling you." Youngbae says.

"Mwo?...wae..waeyo? Why does YG-hyung is calling me? Hyung?" Seungri looks at me worriedly. I shrugs at him and shakes my head. Telling him that I don't know the reason.

"Did you do something again?!" I heard TOP-hyung asks.

Seungri shakes his head and he looks really worried. I feel sorry to him but I know that mischievious smile of his. He's going to tattle me. I am more sorry to Youngbae. He's not used to lying and yet he's doing it for me.

"I think its time for us to go, Kath-noona. We're very sorry we couldn't stay longer." Daesung told to Kath.

"Gwaenchanayo!! It's okay. I understand and besides you've already given me lots of advices. And I thank all of you for that" Kath said with a tinge of sadness in her voice. I really feel guilty about it and I think I need to say something.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to asks us. If you need help about anything, we're just here. Arachi?" I said to her.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida" she bows at us.

Seungri seems he already forgets about the jacket. He's too worried on the lies that Youngbae told him. I don't know what he will do when he realize that we're just lying to him.

The staff suggest for a photo. We do a group photo with Kath and then with all the staff. We bid our goodbyes to the staff and to Kath. Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang hug Kath while TOP-hyung just shakes hand with her and messes her hair. It took me by surprised because I didn't know that they've become close already. How?

"Huh?" I feel someone nudge me.

"You won't say goodbye to her?" Youngbae whispers to me.

I approach Kath and stare at her. I look at her eye to eye. I am seeking something. Maybe recognition. Recognition as her childhood friend. But I could not find anything. Until she breaks our connection and look away. I smiled at her and offers my hand for a handshake.

"It's been nice meeting you, Kath-ssi. See you around." I told her. She looks at my hand then looks at me. I just smiled at her. After few seconds she take my hand. I don't know what happened but the moment her hands touches mine, I found myself back from the first time I met her.

FLASHBACK

3rd Person POV

"Where are we going eomma?" the 8 year old Kwon Jiyong asks his mother. They are currently in a car travelling somewhere in the Philippines that Jiyong knows nothing of.

"We're going to visit your father's friend, Jiyong-ah." his mother answers him.

It's been a long drive. Jiyong falls asleep while travelling. His sister, Kwon Dami also falls asleep. Another hour had passed and finally they arrived at their destination. Mrs. Kwon wakes her daughter and son.

"We're here" their mother told them. They both comes out of the car. Jiyong see children playing in the streets. It's a new thing for him because in Seoul you won't see children playing on the streets. They play on the park or in the playground.

"Come on" he heard his father told him. They went inside a narrow street where only people can go inside. It has a row of houses both sides. Until they arrived on the last house on the right side. It's a house made of stone and wood. It has a second floor but the stair to the second floor is outside the 1st floor on left side of the house. Jiyong found it weird.

His father asks the people playing cards on house's veranda. "Uhmm..excuse me..may I know where is the house of Ferdie?" 

(a/n: Bold Italize sentences means it is spoken as English)

"ahh..Ferdie? Up...his house upstairs" one them said.

Mr. Kwon says his thanks to the guy and they proceed to the stairs at the side. They all look up and Mr. Kwon calls on his friend. A little girl peeks from the door on top of the stair.

"Hi little girl. Are you Ferdie's daughter? Is he there?" Mr. Kwon asks the girl.

The little girl looks clueless. She don't know what he was saying but she definitely hears her father's name. "Papa!! May naghahanap sayo!!" the little girl shouts. (a/n: Papa!! Someone's looking for you!!)

A guy in his 30's looks outside down on their stairs. He looks surprised to see his Korean friend there with his family. "Young Hwan?"

"Ferdie...annyeong!! Long time no see!!" Mr. Kwon says to his friend.

"What are you doing here? How? Come, come. Come here. Just be careful on the stairs." Mr. Ferdie said.

Kwon family go upstairs where they were welcomed by the family's simple abode. Jiyong looks around the house and find it interesting. A wooden house. This is the first time he sees a wooden house.

"Welcome to our house, Young Hwan! Ahmm..Is it hot? I'm sorry our house is so small and hot"

"Yah!! Its okay. You should not apologize for it. Remember we're on the same boat. So is that your daughter?" Mr. Kwon asks.

Mr. Ferdie introduces his wife and daughter to Mr. Kwon. "Yes. This is my daughter, Kath and my wife Tileth."

Mr. Kwon introduces his wife and his children. The 8 year old Kath finds their name amusing. "Pa, bakit ganon yung pangalan nila? Nakakatawa." (a/n: Pa, why are their names like that? It sounds funny) And Kath giggles.

Mr. Ferdie explains to her that they're Koreans that's why their name are like that. Mr. Kwon asks what Kath said and why she is laughing. Mr. Ferdie explains that his daughter finds their name funny. The Kwon family except Jiyong laughs. Jiyong finds it rude. No one has said that his name is funny. He finds the little girl annoying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter