Chapter 44

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

♪Saengil chukahamnida

saengil chukahamnida

saranghaneun Jiyong-ah

saengil chukahamnida♪

 

 

"SURPRISE!!!!"

 

He smiled at everyone. YG, Bigbang and YG staff surprised Jiyong with a birthday cake. He was about to go home since his mother cooked for his birthday and they will be having a family dinner together with Kath. He did not know that these people planned a surprised for him. He bowed and thanked them. He made a wish and blow the candles.

"Thank you for this. Kamsahamnida!!" he thanked them again. After everyone greeted him, he politely says that he needs to go home as he will be having a dinner with his family.

He decided to pick up his sister, Dami, so he went straight to Rare Market. When he arrived there, he immediately went inside and look for his sister. As he was reaching for her office, he heard voices inside. One is his sister's and the other one, he is pretty sure it's Kath.

"Why is she here? She told me she will just go straight to the house." The door is a bit open so he peeked inside.

He saw his sister sitting infront of Kath. He can't see what his sister is doing but it seems like she was tending something on Kath's face. He opens the door a bit more and tried to see what his sister is doing. He saw her getting something from the other chair. That's when he saw the first aid kit. His eyebrows knitted in confusion. He was about to go inside but he stopped when he heard his sister speaks. He decided to listen to their conversation instead.

"Kath-ah, why did you let him.."

"It was an accident, eonnie"

"Accident or not he still hurt you physically."

He closes his hand in a fist as he heard the word "hurt you physically". He hope it is not what he was thinking of. Slowly, anger is creeping on his body.

"Tell me honestly is this the first time it happens?" he heard her sister asked. He waited for her answer but he did not hear anything. But his sister's voice went higher.

"MWO??! Kath.. don't tell me.."

"It's not like that eonnie. That was an accident as well. He threw the bottle of wine to the wall and the glass flew to my face accidentally that's why I had a cut on my cheek."

'A cut on the cheek?' he thought. He suddenly remembered the blind item from Dispatch. It seems like it is them.

"But it's still because you got into an argument right?" Dami sighed, "Don't tell me you're still trying to protect him when he hurt you like this. Look at your shoulders and wrist, there are bruises. You're injured hand is worst now. Your forehead bled because he pushed you. And if he really cares, when he saw you bumped your head on the stool he could have helped you!!"

Dami stood up to get something and there Jiyong saw her face. Tears falling on her face, there were blood stain on her cheek, her eyes are puffy. He looked into her hand and saw that it was injured. Everything is a mess.

'Zico...where is that bastard!!!' he thought.

Jiyong's blood is boiling to the max. Both of his hands are in a fist that it looks like his blood is not streaming well on that area. He immediately went out to get his car.

"He will pay for this. I will kill that bastard. He should never lay a finger on her." he muttered angrily while he started his car. He was about to call someone when his phone rings.

"WHAT??!" he yelled. He knew it's Seungri.

"Hyung.."

"You better tell me what you wanted to say Seunghyun. I am not in a good mood to wait for whatever you want to say. Make sure it is important." he said in gritted teeth.

Seungri on the line can feel the tension from their leader. He knew his hyung is beyond mad as he called him to his real name. He don't know if it's right to tell him. But the maknae knew that this is important so even though he is scared af of his Jiyong-hyung he needs to tell him.

"Hyung, one of my friend saw Zico and Kath-noona awhile ago in a club arguing. It turned physical and he told me Zico pushed noona. And..."

Jiyong's jaw clenches, his grip on the wheel tightened and he interrrupted Seungri, "Where is that club? Send me the address. Now!!" he said in low and growling manner as he hang up. He receives the address after few seconds and he started the car. He stepped on the gas too hard that his car runs above the speed limit. After a couple of minutes he arrives at the club where Zico is. He stepped inside the club and looked for Zico. It took time before he found Zico. There he is inside a VIP room with friends and girls around him. It makes Jiyong's blood boiled again. When he pushed the door open, he heard Zico.

"Dude, I broke up with her. I'm done with her. I care nothing about her. I don't care if she got injured or what..."

A fist landed on Zico's face. Then another one and another one. Continously Zico was punched by no other than Jiyong. Zico fell on the floor and Jiyong was on top of him punching him continously.

"YOU BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER!!!!" he growled. Jiyong was too consumed by his anger that he doesn't care about the people witnessing it.

Zico did not fight back. He just let Jiyong punched him. His friends were too shock that they were just stuck there standing, watching as their friend was beaten by G-dragon of Bigbang. They knew if they won't interfere Zico will be unconscious in a matter of time. But they don't know what to do, they were too shock to moved. Fortunately, Seungri with Lee Soo Hyuk arrives in the scene.

"Hyung!!"

Seungri ran to Jiyong and tried to stopped him but he was pushed back by his hyung.

"DON'T GET IN MY WAY MAKNAE!!!" he yelled at him as he continously punching Zico on the face. Zico's face is already bleeding.

Seungri and Soo Hyuk stopped Jiyong before Zico gets worst than now. They both hold Jiyong's arm and pull him off Zico's. But Jiyong is still trying to get towards Zico. His anger towards the guy is too much.

"YAH!!!! I AM NOT DONE YET!!! I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD!!!" Jiyong growled.

"Jiyong-ah, stop it!!" Soo Hyuk said. "You know it won't do good on you. People are already watching."

"I DON'T CARE!!! YOU DON'T ING UNDERSTAND!! HE HURT HER PHYSICALLY!!! SHE DOESN'T DESERVED THAT!!!" he yelled while still trying to get out of Seungri and Soo Hyuk's hold.

Zico is still conscious and he tried to stand up but he can't. Jiyong's punches was too much. He smirked thinking that Jiyong did him good. The latter noticed it and it makes his blood boiled more thinking the guy just smirked on him.

"LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!! DID YOU SEE HIM SMIRKED?! BOTH OF YOU RELEASED ME. I WILL KILL HIM!!!"

"HYUNG!! STOP IT!! I DON'T WANT TO BE RUDE BUT PLEASE STOP THIS ING THING!! DO YOU THINK NOONA WILL LIKE THIS? DO YOU THINK SHE WILL BE HAPPY WITH THIS? I know what he did is unacceptable. But hyung think about the scandal that it may caused. It is not just you or Zico who will be in the spotlight. I know you don't care about your reputation but how about Kath-noona. She will be dragged into this as well. Please think about her."

That calm Jiyong a bit. He realized Seungri is right. It will affect Kath as well. He should not be selfish. He closes his eyes and tried to calm himself. When the two felt that Jiyong's body is calmer now, they let go of him. Jiyong breathes in and out to relax himself. He opened his eyes and looked at Zico intensely.

"You!! Never show yourself to Kath again. I swear....you don't know what I can do to you!! You have to be thankful that these two showed up...if not..." Jiyong said while clenching his jaw.

"Jiyong-ah, let's go.." Soo Hyuk said.

The three went out of the VIP room and that was the time that Zico's friends moved from their position. They immediately ran to Zico. Block B members also arrived on the scene as one of Zico's friend calls PO.

"Jiho-ya.." his friend says as they helped him sat down on the sofa.

"He did me good..." he joked as blood burst out from his mouth

"Hyung/Jiho-ya!!" the Block B members alarmed.

"I'm fine. Don't worry...I'll live..."

Everyone is worried about Zico. His face was beaten badly. Blood was all over his face. There is a cut on his eyebrows, blood from his nose and mouth, bruises on his cheek in short, no one can recognized him on his state.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter