Chapter 11

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KATH POV

"Annyeonghaseyo"

I heard him say. Yes, I heard him clearly. But I am frozen, I can't move my body. I can't speak. I can't....

"Ahmm..Kath-ssi...ahmm...your mouth..." one of the staff whispers on my ear.

"Huh?" I asks him.

"Your...your mouth" he says again. And that broke my reverie. I suddenly close my mouth, look at them quickly then look down the floor and bite my lower lip.

"Nakakahiya" I whisper to myself.

(A/N: Some italized words are Filipino words. "Nakakahiya" means embarrassing)

I feel so embarrassed with what I did. My mouth is open? for how long? Waaahhh....so embarrassing...aissh..jinjja..

I stop my mind talking (a/n: is this even a word? mind talking..kkkk) as I heard Bigbang suppressing their laughter. Now, I feel so much more embarrass. I look at them and saw that even the staff are suppressing their laughter. Since I know all of the staff, I look at them and I pout at them

"Araseo araseo...go on you can all laugh.." and they really laugh at me.

"Heol..." as i shook my head at them. Then I heard Bigbang laugh as well. Ooops.. I almost forgot that they're here. I look at them and they tried so hard to compose themselves especially the leader, Gdragon.

Taeyang was the first one compose himself and the first to speak, "Mianhaeyo Kath-ssi.."

"Ani...gwaenchanayo" I told him.

"Are you sure? Didn't we get you pissed?" he asks apologetically.

"Aniyo. It is really okay."

"Araseo. Anyway, jeoneun Taeyang-imnida. Mannaseo bangabseubnida!" he bows and I bow at him too.

"Let me introduce our other members.This is.."

"Hyung, she know us already. Remember she's our fan. She's a VIP. Right, Kath-ssi?" Seungri interrupts him.

I smiled at him, "Ne, I am a fan and a VIP."

"I know that maknae. But I think it's still a must to formally introduce yourself. It is the right thing to do since this is the first time we meet her" Taeyang told Seungri. Well, its more of a scolding.

TOP introduce himself first and that low-deep-voice of him is like music in my ears. Next is Daesung. And true to what we VIPs called him, "the smiling angel", he smiles at me from ear to ear.

"Annyeong Kath-ssi. I'm Seungri. Bigbang's favorite maknae. But you can call me oppa if you like. Seungri-oppa." the playful and playboy maknae told me.

The hyungs look at him in surprised and I heard the staff snickering behind. TOP looks at Seungri like he wants to hit his head while GD looks at him like he wants to bury him alive.

"Seriously, Seungri. Do you really need to be disrespectful?' TOP told him.

"Why hyung? I just want her to call me "oppa". How would that be disrestpectful?" he looks at the staff, "Why you're laughing? Did I do something wrong?"

Daesung just shook his head while Taeyang slap his head. While somewhere beside Daesung, the leader Gdragon, is emitting a dark aura. TOP walks toward Seungri and hit his head.

"Pabo-ya!!!" says TOP

"Ouch hyung!!! Waeyo??" yells Seungri while massaging his head.

"Jinjja pabo!!!" TOP says again. "She's your noona!!"

Seungri laugh so hard "Hyung, that's funny. How come she's my noona. She even looks like younger than 20 years old. You can't fool..." but he stops when he looks at the staff and his hyungs. He can see that they're serious about it. I even saw GD face palmed.

Seungri looks at me, " Kath-ssi, ahmm..."

"I was born the same year as TOP-ssi" I told him. I saw his eyes gets bigger and his face becomes red.

"Joesonghamnida, noona! I...i didn't intend to be impolite. I just thought you are younger than me. You look like younger really. You don't seem to be twenty ni..."

"Seumul yeodeol (28)." I told him quickly. "Naneun hangeuk saram anieyo (I am not a Korean). So I am not 29 yet." 

Seungri puts his hands on his mouth and looks at me apologetically.

"Gwaenchanayo. It's not a big deal Seungri-ssi"

"Aigoo. Your such a blabber mouth Seungri-ya. Mianhae Kath-ssi for this pabo" Taeyang said to me and I smile at them to indicate that its okay with me.

"Hyung, Jiyong-hyung haven't introduce himself yet' Daesung rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter